♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

5 Reasons To Watch “Life Risking Romance,” A Perfect Dose Of Funny And Scary

Romance, comedy, action, thriller, or mystery? Can’t quite decide what to watch on a movie night? Here’s a movie that promises to have it all in one rollercoaster ride that’s bound to make you feel in love, scared, and intrigued at the same time. Here are some reasons why you need to watch “Life Risking Romance.”

1. The lead is none other than Ha Ji Won

Everyone’s favourite heroine Ha Ji Won stars in the film, and perhaps that’s more than enough reason to watch it. She’s mostly known for her tough talking, butt-kicking femme fatal roles, but these days, she’s trying her hand in lighter, more romantic roles. This time, she’s taking on a quirky, clumsy role.

ha-ji-won1.jpg

If you want to know more read the article : 

https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/28/reasons-watch-life-risking-romance/

I really like the movie not only for HJW but it is a funny thriller and Han Jae in is such a cute character ...Jiwonn got so well into role !     

• Like 3

ha-ji-won-21.jpgThe dress was nice but I wish she couldve done something with her hair for a change. I love those pictorials wear she had her hair up. She looked so stunning :) I remember past events several years ago when she used to try out different hairstyles for events. I love that she could pull off the edgier looks! 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, ferlycious said:

C-eenkLWsAAlwcC.jpg

C-eenkLWsAErFGx.jpg

C-eenkLXoAEan0W.jpg

2017 JIFF hang-over :tongue::tongue::D 

@Camillajames you're not alone who wants to bring back the stylish HA JI WON in the red carpet, that era of her was so much awesome kind of daring and unique. Nowadays, I think she on a gentle, softer approach style :heart: 

So happy you feel my sentiment! I know that when people get older they tend to want to dress more mature but she still looks so young :) she always has such a presence on the red carpet! That's not something you can teach someone! 

• Like 2

Ha Ji Won,  a super high fashion 

20170428183224_0.jpg

Ha Ji Won introduced ultra-high fashion.From head to toe, she was overflowing with luxury. 

The black dress is 'Dolce & Gabbana' and It can not buy it on the market. The reason for this is that it was created solely for the red carpet of the stars.

It was fashionable with a bold accessory a big ring and earrings from Cartier. What about the price?  The ring is 24.2 million won. Earrings are 29.9 million won.

http://www.dispatch.co.kr/733178

A very unique outfit for a very unique Lady !

• Like 2