♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

@klent you're right, lets get back to the track the actress HJW that we first know before we're digging her personally :) I would like to continue posting what you've left with the link.. I really like the suggestion roles of the blogger :D 

I personally like that HJW will do sooner the role of being a psychopath and in no. 10 the mother raising a disturbed child. Honestly, I miss the baddass HJW or the HJW in action :)

10 Roles that Ha Ji Won Should Try #3- Geek

We have seen her play a piano prodigy rediscovering love in Babo, an undertaker in Closer to Heaven and a stunt woman in Secret Garden but we have never seen her play an intellectual genius.

Whether it's something like Russell Crow in Beautiful Mind or Hugh Jackman inSwordfish or Jesse Eisenberg in Facebook, it would be interesting to see her put a spin on a character that has a lot of intellectual struggle.

10 Roles that Ha Ji Won Should Try #4- Struggling Asian Actress in Hollywood

Ha Ji Won signed a contract with UTA. She has been open about her efforts to study English and constant auditors for different Hollywood movies. She is not alone I this endeavor. Many other Korea and Asian actresses are out to try and have a solid Hollywood career.

It would be interesting to let Ha Ji Won play a role that has similarities to her actual situation, the craziness, fun, difficulties and absurdity of a successful Asian actress trying to have a Hollywood career. Those in America knows that Hollywood is not a world easy to penetrate. It is unforgiving, ruthless and downright mean but the world knows that Asians are a different breed. Out history and experiences have molded is to become tough people to crack. We are positive, happy and fabulous survivors.

10 Roles that Ha Ji Won Should Try #5- Dead Woman Walking

How about Ha Ji Won playing a woman whose days on Earth are numbered. It could be a woman who has an incurable disease or about to executed either via Death Row or assassination.

It can be a light take on someone facing death like Weed (about a woman who found out she has cancer) or total rebellion towards death like (breaking Bad) or heavy drama like Dead Man Walking. I would mind seeing her a convicted criminal facing her final days before execution, to be honest. The way she will portray remorse will be interesting.

10 Roles Ha Ji Won Should Play #6- President of South Korea Park Geun Hye

Korea made history when they elected their first dale president -- years ago. Her presidency has been far from perfect but it is better than most. If her life is to ever become a movie, Ha Ji Won would be. Natural fit.

What many does not know is that the President of Korea, the first woman to become the state leader in South Korea, lived a very colorful life. Her parents were assassinated and several attempts to her life has been made. Although she lived a comfortable life financially, even affording to study in abroad, other things in her life has been much harder.

It would be interesting to see how Ha Ji Won will interpret her life leading to her presidency, from a youth filled with innocence to a confusing teen years to a challenging adulthood.

10 Roles Ha Ji Won Should Try #7- Female Soldier

She'd done a lot of action films but this one shouldn't be just all about the actions scenes but the substance of the condition of women in the military. This is a touch topic as South Korea remains a patriarchal country. Women are respected but not regarded with the same privileges as men. There are still very few women in the military and stories of abuse are out there even though nothing is confirmed.

Ha Ji Won is the perfect person to play the role as she is known for being both independent and feminine.

10 Roles Ha Ji Won Should Try #8- May-December Affair

Everyone knows that Ha Ji Won looks way younger than her age and a lot of young men expressed their attraction towards Ha Ji Won.

Everyone also knows just how courageous she is in taking on roles that other actresses dare not try because they are scared their image will get damaged.

Ha Ji Won is not like that. She is not afraid to take on unconventional roles and there is no doubt she will give this role and story a new interpretation. She will make us all rethink age, She will make us rethink social convention. She will make us think pain. She will make us rethink all other things we though is more important than love.

10 Roles Ha Ji Won Should Try #9 Antagonist

It's hard to imagine playing the bad girl especially because the world knows Ha Ji Won is a really nice person and that is why it will really challenge her acting skills.

It would be interesting to see how Ha Ji Won will play the bad girl. I would want her to go against an ensemble of male leads and see all of them get beaten by one cunning woman who wants to take over the world.

Again, Ha Ji Won is the kind of actress that is not scared to take on unconventional roles. Playing a bad girl wouldn't be a problem to her. She is so good that I am actually anticipating that we will find her sympathetic in the end and we will end up cheering for her.

10 Roles Ha Ji Won Should Try #10- Mother Raising a Disturbed Child

We've know Ha Ji Won likes kids and we have seen her play a mother role. However, it would be interesting to see get up a notch playing a mother with a disturbed son. Have you ever wondered how mothers of terrorists, criminals, suicidal people and deeply mentally challenged people feel?

Ha Ji Won will shine in this role.

Link: http://xypherfarrell.hubpages.com/hub/10-Roles-Ha-Ji-Won-Should-Play-in-a-Movie-or-TV-Drama

i also want to see her play #1. My 2nd favorite is #4. I think she will be hilarious in it. 

• Like 1

Thanks @dawnshine for the info :)

It sounds like all this rumours come frm chinise media /cbl ....i mean insider that realize the similarity post in ig (match by fans) relates it and now the news hv been caught dating released ... i can see someone is trying to gt publicity at the same time ~

Edited by JacquelinQ
  • Like 2

thanks @dawnshine for info. , great !!! 

Some gifs I like ...no it's not mine... I am too lazy to make gifs right now ...it is sooooo hot here in my country.. my brain don't function properly  :sweatingbullets:

a subtle shift from indifference to admiration 

ZCsNMvP.gif

What? What? What? A good ending for an ep ....many questions just from this eyes expression 

flveeu5.gif

I love this scene, (even I don't like generally piggy back)...one of the most romantically love confession even HN don't hear it ...or maybe yes?...this drama is like a puzzle sometimes ...great cinematography...at last for me !

enY5kjO.gifEnVAI5B.gifIsZyLKI.gifnWx5sR7.gif

cr. HJWFB...

amazing acting Ha ..Ji..Won !!!

Edited by andra30
  • Like 4