♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

@drakelaw yes I agree with you she is down to earth! I think that this is the last trailer before the first HS ep. and it is so good and I already see a good chemistry between the characters. FIGHTING ! ! !

BTW if someone know a link for MBC live streaming please share with us !!!! 

• Like 4

I think Jiwonnie's 1023 fan club is one of the best fan clubs. I like watching her interactions with them and looks like she a friend to them. The video (credits to owner) is one of the older fan meetings but one I personally like because it is up close and personal with her (plus with KDW, hehe). 

Her 1023 fan base are always with her and give loving support especially when she face challenges professionally and I think personally as well. HJW-ssi fighting and continue to receive more and more success and blessings!

• Like 5

Hello all,

How are you guys doing? It has been a while that I have not been able to log in here. Busy with work and school. What brought me here again was because of the recent scandal that our Jiwonnie been into. It was said she has been sued for a $1M!!! Can anyone shed some light on me about this issue please? This is the first time this happened to our Jiwonie right? Kinda worried about her since her drama might get affected because of this scandal. 

• Like 3

@the96butterfly welcome back! I think the case filed against HJW is the response of the company which she sued last year. The article posted by @MaxT I believe will shed some light into the case filed by HJW last year. Fastforward to August 29, 2017, Goldmark sued HJW for $1M alleging breach of contract. See article: https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/08/ha-ji-won-sued-by-cosmetics-distributor-gold-mark-for-1-million-usd Then the mgmt of HJW in response, released an official statement on the same day Goldmark sued HJW. See article: https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/08/ha-ji-wons-agency-makes-official-response-to-gold-mark-lawsuit. From what I see here, it's good that HJW sued the company first before the company sued her so long as her image is concerned.

To be honest, I am quite alarmed as a fan when I read the article. Let's hope for the best for HJW unnie! Let's all support the airing of her new drama! :)

• Like 6

It's so sad that this problem come out just before the drama come out but I believe in Jiwonnie she is such a upright person.. and for my understanding this so called "scandal" is like a blackmail. Her agency says  "Regarding their claim for management fees, Ha Ji Won never had any management or commission contract with Gold Mark, so we cannot understand their claim. In addition, we're deeply regretful this malicious and one-sided media play went out just before her drama." So for now let's all support our Queen and HS drama !!!  FIGHTING !!!! 

21149196_114666725906776_7097983096489771008_n.jpg

• Like 5

At the press conference, HJW looked noticeably older than the rest of cast and I want to kill whoever dressed her!! Seriously? She looked so frumpy! If this isn't proof that her stylist sucks Idk what is!! It's fine if she wanted to do a medical drama but why can't they cast age appropriate actors/actresses as leads?! MBC has really lost! Sorry guys, I'm just so over this drama already and esp pissed that her stylist made her look so much older in those pictures. I hope the drama is a success for her sake :/

• Like 3

TBH, HS is going to be my first MBC drama since last September.  The drama I last watched was called "W" and after that pretty much what MBC aired were all rubbish.  I couldn't even finish the first episode.  Perhaps tvN, OCN and SBS have produced some amazing dramas and got me hooked.

• Like 4

@andra30 and @MaxT thanks for the links. Hopefully, this case will not affect the airing of her drama. It just doesn't make sense and kind of alarming being sued for $1M.

Anyone has a live recap for HS? I am also excited to watch this once the subs are available. I will be streaming later. 

Can anyone do a live recap or a feedback on the debut? 

Thank you! :)

• Like 4

7 hours ago, mssegacrazy said:

o be honest, I am quite alarmed as a fan when I read the article. Let's hope for the best for HJW unnie! Let's all support the airing of her new drama!

Hi! I agree, the best we can do is wish her well and support the drama. Believe that HJW has such a good heart and a good person that she doesn't deserve a "scandal" such as this. Fighting Jiwonnie and sarangheo. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Camillajames said:

At the press conference, HJW looked noticeably older than the rest of cast and I want to kill whoever dressed her!! Seriously? She looked so frumpy!

Hi. I would not say to the extent that she is frumpy maybe a bit casual than the rest of the cast ( and her stylist definitely has more miss than hits lately). But, she still looks glowing and young looking. 

Having said that though, I see a chemistry among the cast and their characters both in the press conference and the trailers. So, I have high hopes for this drama. 

And with what is going on with the case filed against her, I wish the best for Jiwonnie and be able to come out of this more stronger, and successful as ever. 

• Like 3

Hi guys! Been a lurker for quite some time now. I really enjoyed reading all your insights about HJW's newest drama and even the updates/pics that were posted. 

But what triggered me to type in the words in my mind is the supposed 'scandal' she's dragged into right now. Timing's really bad and it's so obvious than they're trying to ruin the pilot episode. Yet likewise everyone here, I believe that HJW is a dignified person and she has not done any of those accusations. Thanks as well for posting those articles in 2016 which clarifies that this can be G's counter lawsuit to HJW's party. This is really a reliable thread, much more than those baseless news that are going around. 

Hoping for the best to our queen!!! Can't wait to watch the first episode!!! 

AND

Finally found an article about last night's airing! It stated that the Hospital Ship sailed at 10.6% compared to rivals! Please do visit koalasplayground.com as I am not sure if I'm allowed to paste her web link. She writes well for HJW and she seems to be a fan, too! :wub:

• Like 5