♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

7 Most beautiful &hottest Hollywood debutantes who made it big  in Hollywood (extract)

5. Ha Ji Won 

Today she is considered one of the most beautiful Korean woman. It is also being speculated that Ha Ji Won would soon entering Hollywood with a big budget film. 

https://www.trendrr.net/20821/most-beautiful-hottest-hollywood-debutants-best-famous-top-list/ 

This news :o can be true ???? I would like to be so...please be !!!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, andra30 said:

Jiwon's Birthday Greeting.. 
This video belong to Officia1023
if you need to upload to other sites please keep original slate, do not modify...

Too bad I don't understand what she says :( 

DDngcLsV0AAE4jJ.jpg

This is the translation of her birthday greeting!

whoah even HJW is upset, not only us ladies -_- I wonder which is which that made her quite upset :wink:

and she also lost her lawsuit against J.ONE Company NEWS LINK

• Like 3

@strwbrry aka @FERLYCIOUS aka AvnGrd ...you change your ID so often this day !!!!! hardly recognised you ...At first I wanted to welcome you here :lol:  I'm glad you like my gifs...I have more ..."stay tuned" :D You know I like to make gifs when I have a little time ...now I'm wooow about a happy news that I just read about a very beautiful future family to be ...I'm happy for them !!! So everything is possible !! 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, andra30 said:

@strwbrry aka @FERLYCIOUS aka AvnGrd ...you change your ID so often this day !!!!! hardly recognised you ...At first I wanted to welcome you here :lol:  I'm glad you like my gifs...I have more ..."stay tuned" :D You know I like to make gifs when I have a little time ...now I'm wooow about a happy news that I just read about a very beautiful future family to be ...I'm happy for them !!! So everything is possible !! 

So welcome me sis :D

yeah me too... i am so happy for the SONGSONG Couple, knowing that I also like SHK since Full House...so there I am so busy in my twitter for the updates, tweeting and everything.... :D the known TRIO GODDESS QUEEN of S.Korea finally found their THE ONE, their lifetime partner in life.... THIS MUST BE LOVE :heart: everything can happen, just keep the faith :)   *pardon me for this ^^ 

• Like 2