♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

CBL and unnie similarity post in IG  ...is now >>> NEWS !!!

http://m.media.daum.net/m/media/culture/newsview/20150810015700361

CBL and unnie similarity post in IG  ...is now >>> NEWS !!!

What is up guys ?!! Am I missing something ?? those posts so similar , like if they are couple !! 

It's not a very new information ...If you want to know more you can read  http://chenbolinaglance.blogspot.ro/

It's true or not ???? 

• Like 1

@andra30 i realize it quite long time dy ...but x to make a conclusion about it :vicx: i guess there is really nothing ..

I think so too...but who knows ??? :sweatingbullets: I wait to see their interaction in their movie !!! I don't want to say more :vicx: 

me too have no guarantee ! before awhile we witnessed the birth of Asian couple , Korean-Chinese Song Seung Heon - Crystal liu ! so really who knows ! 

Unnie still trending 1st >>> Daum site 

11694085_690068911137508_181180020803194

i did expect it will become HOT TOPIC today ! 

11813244_690068957804170_757076938480044

No. 1 :  CBL ,  NO. 3  : HJW  >>>>> NAVER SITE 

11222954_690069104470822_484722551126304

NO. 3 : CBL and HJW >>>>> DAUM site 

p/s : if not mistaken, unnie side hv gv statement was not true ...their post eg cat ..is common post for those ppl  adopt pet ...etc same goes to Singapore trip pic  (fanmeting)..etc 

now both trending 1st  -Daum site

11816965_690074287803637_865449091113432

Edited by JacquelinQ
  • Like 1

Guest perempuan_desa

Ha Ji Won’s Agency Denies Dating Rumors With Chen Bolin

Ha Ji Won’s Agency Denies Dating Rumors With Chen Bolin

Actress Ha Ji Won denied the dating rumors between herself and Taiwanese actor Chen Bolin.

Ha Ji Won’s management company, Haewadal Entertainment, said on August 10, “The two are not dating.” They were responding to a recent allegation online that Ha Ji Won and Chen Bolin are dating after it came to light that the two actors uploaded a series of similar posts on their social media.

chen bolin ha ji won

The rumors got even more attention when it was revealed that the two actors are managed by the same entertainment company in both Korea and China. Ha Ji Won is signed under Chen Bolin’s Chinese management company for her activities in China, and likewise, Chen Bolin is signed under Ha Ji Won’s Korean management company for his activities in Korea.

Meanwhile, Ha Ji Won is currently appearing in SBS‘s “The Time We Were Not in Love,” then she will appear as a co-star in the collaboration movie between Korea and China, “Risking Life for Love” along with Chen Bolin.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2015/08/09/ha-ji-wons-agency-denies-dating-rumors-with-chen-bolin/

I'm kind of laughing the news or probably it surprises me that HJW having that kind of issue... maybe, it's just that I'm not used to it, since it's like a greatest dream to hear that HJW is dating :D Then, here it is a dating rumors she denied, it's really something new since I used to read a news regarding her projects, fashion, beauty, and acting for over the years :D

Edited by ferlycious
  • Like 3

lol some fans even start discuss the rumors here http://onehallyu.com/topic/207765-ha-ji-wons-lovestagram/

actually i really hope unnie dating someone right now ! :lol: after ssh ...now unnie and cbl become hot topic as rumours couple :sweatingbullets:

usually when there is a rumour about celebrity dating ...dispatch so professional coz able to catch them hanging out somewhere but in unnie case ...they can only came out with news - similarity post in IG 

http://www.dispatch.co.kr/348486  :phew:B)

Edited by JacquelinQ
  • Like 2

Guest perempuan_desa

Ha Ji Won's reps deny dating rumours with Bolin Chen

th1.jpg

Ilgan Sports - Naver: Ha Ji Won's reps "She and Bolin Chen are not romantically involved"

1. [+5,142, -104] Ha Ji Won's first scandal.

2. [+4,318, -56] Well, these photos can easily lead to misunderstandings

3. [4,179, -272] Aren't these enough to confirm it? ㅋㅋ

4. [+1,933, -71 Didn't even know they had a dating rumour ㅠㅠ

5. [+1,565, -120] Eyy no way.....

6. [+564, -45] They brought us Liu Yifei and they're taking Ha Ji Won in exchange?
-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋFunny but that actor is Taiwanese
-Are women some kind of products?

7. [+487, -28] They're probably dating

8. [+417, -21] There's at least 'something' between them ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's about time for Ha Ji Won to get married. Are international relationships the trend recently? It really is her first dating scandal

9. [+404, -23] What the? One is copying the other?

10. [+356, -18] I honestly don't understand when celebrities make it obvious on SNS but deny it when dating scandals break out ㅋㅋㅋWho would believe that it was just a pure coincidence?

11. [+177, -7] What language do they speak to each other?

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/08/ha-ji-wons-reps-deny-dating-rumours.html

Wow ... For the first time a dating scandal frm unnie ... Hahah alot ppl already noted their ig similarity after they add each other in their ig .. But why so much delay Dispatch team ....Till bow dispatch still cant get any photo of them having some midnite secret date /car date /apartment date ...:P:P 

• Like 2

I think it's about time for HJW to date.  I don't see anything wrong if she has to date CB. I couldn't contain my happiness with the airport kiss.OMG Writers thank you.2 more episodes to go. We need lots of kisses and hugs.Better than Sega intimate moments.5 more long days before Saturday.

I think it is just a publicity stunt because they are going to make  a movie together.

• Like 3

Ha Ji Won denies dating Bolin Chen

ArticleBolin Chen and Ha Ji Won, several similar SNS posts... 'what relationship are they?'

Source: MBN TV via Nate

1. [+188, -10] Our celebrities seem to be popular with the Chinese celebrities.. ㅋㅋ

2. [+140, -15] Ha Ji Won's at marriage age now anyway... doesn't matter who she dates but I guess news like this will make paparazzi follow her more..

3. [+125, -8] They do seem to match. She matches younger men better. ㅋㅋ Shin Min Ah's dating Kim Woo Bin who's 5 years younger than her after all

4. [+28, -10] They're fans of each other and are under the same agency.. so who cares if they date? Ji Won unni's akready 38 years old, 39 next year;;;

5. [+10, -2] Song Seung Hun gets sold to China, Bolin Chen comes to Korea

-

Article: Ha Ji Won reps, "She is not dating Bolin Chen" [official]

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+714, -20] I don't think the pictures are mere coincidence... they really must be dating~~~

2. [+610, -19] You can't deny four pictures in a row as just coincidence...

3. [+465, -22] Are they really not? All things considered, it all falls into place.

4. [+60, -4] If she's going to deny it, why bother making it so obvious... so she wants it to be obvious but doesn't want to go public.. what?

5. [+43, -1] What is she denying it for, it's 100% ㅋㅋ

6. [+39, -2] Does China have some dating contract going on with Hallyu stars?

7. [+38, -2] How did fans even find this ㅋㅋ

8. [+24, -5] Are Chinese-Korean couples the trend now

-

SourceNaver

1. [+7,218, -141] Ha Ji Won's first scandal

2. [+5,983, -73] The pictures do look suspicious

3. [+5,822, -378] Isn't the proof undeniable though? ㅋㅋ

4. [+2,191, -163] Eh, come on...

5. [+856, -29] From the pictures alone, it seems quite obvious they wanted to make it obvious..

6. [+748, -23] There's enough grounds for suspicion. Even if they aren't dating, there's obviously something going on between them

7. [+757, -52] Are they taking Ha Ji Won because we took Liu Yifei?

8. [+633, -35] Seems quite obvious they're dating..

Link: http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/08/ha-ji-won-denies-dating-bolin-chen.html

Knets are suspecting!!! ahahaha Actually. It's not only 4 similar posts, there's a lot! I really find it funny though with an issue like this then HJW is the subject ahahaha and I believe HJW that there's really nothing!

I agree it can be a publicity for their upcoming movie :)

Edited by ferlycious
  • Like 1

I know why they deny .. cos if they are admiting they are dating now then their next movie projects  may be obstacles as ppl will critic they are doin real dating in the movie ..

So perhaps we need some time for them to reveal after the movie done ... Hahaa sorry for bein delulu ... It been long time for us as fans the dating news... 

• Like 3