♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest jhrbae00

i am not sure though..it seems jiwon unnie was filming new sbs variety show. there are alot celebrity joined this show..the show is about kimchi?? *cmiiw

here's the news of that show
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=018&aid=0003103578

Guest jhrbae00

it is confirmed coabm (heo sam gwan) will release on january 15 2015 

http://v.media.daum.net/v/20141120090012759?f=o   

good luck for coabm...hope it's going well... i really can't wait to see double HJW at coabm stage greeting, i ship them..hahah :)

“Chronicle of a Blood Merchant” Will Come Out In Early 2015

photo524823.jpg
Ha Jeong-woo is coming out with "Chronicle of a Blood Merchant" on the 15th of January.
"Chronicle of a Blood Merchant" is about a merchant who has nothing to set forward but grudges, a beautiful wife and three sons, facing the worst danger of his life. The story is based on an original by Wi Hwa and stars Ha Jeong-woo who also produces the movie.
Ha Jeong-woo plays the role of the merchant a narrow minded man and Ha Ji-won is a beauty who falls for his skills and marries him. The other casts include Jeon Hye-jin-II, Jang Gwang, Joo Jin-mo, Seong Dong-il, Lee Kyeong-yeong, Kim Yeong-ae, Jeong Man-sik, Jo Jin-woong, Kim Seong-gyoon and others.
Source : Star Money Today
Credit : Hancinema

class="entry-title" style="font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px 0px 0.5em; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.5em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.375; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ha Ji-won Appears in Charity Event in Vietnam20141119000040_0.jpg

She said in the press conference, “One of the most beautiful things in the world is children’s smile. I am honored to be invited to this meaningful event and hope to be of help to the children in need however small my contribution may be,” and urged the world to pay attention to the children born with facial deformities.(image:KOTRA)

SEOUL, Nov.20 (Korea Bizwire) – Ha Ji-won, Korea’s actress, appeared in a charity event held by Operation Smile, an international medical assistance organization specializing in cleft lip and palate repair surgeries, in Vietnam to celebrate its presence in the Southeast Asian country for 25 years.

In a press conference and opening gala show held at Lotte Hanoi Hotel on November 15, Ms. Ha showed up and reporters from 80 media outlets in and outside Vietnam such as VTV, Ho Chi Minh City TV, Ha NoiMoi, Chinese People’s Daily, and AP were busy taking pictures of her. The event was held jointly with the Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency.

She said in the press conference, “One of the most beautiful things in the world is children’s smile. I am honored to be invited to this meaningful event and hope to be of help to the children in need however small my contribution may be,” and urged the world to pay attention to the children born with facial deformities.

In the event, there was a mini-event to deliver 3,000 drug items donated by Korean pharmaceutical firms and the state-run trade promotion agency. Ms. Ha gave donated goods in person to Mr. and Mrs. Bill and Kathy Magee, the founders of Operation Smile.Kathy Magee, the organization’s president and leading plastic surgeon, said, “We are thankful for KOTRA and other Korean companies for providing assistance and I hope the partnership could continue in the future.”

In the follow-up “Smile Gala” event, a fundraising campaign and aVIP charity auction were held. In the event, several leading figures from the government and the business circle including the Vietnamese Minister of Health & Welfare were present. Major international companies such as Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, and Deloitte sent their representatives to the event. Ms. Ha delivered an official speech on behalf of the VIP participants and donated her personal effects in the charity auction.

mouloud20141111131427_O_01_C_1

By Lina Jang (linajang@koreabizwire.com) HERE

Guest BichPhuongHong

HJW IG그대의 순수함과 따뜻함에 감동했어요~멋지다~곽진언!
I was touched For your pure and warmness.. it's cool.. Kwak  Jin Eon
! 10624716_1502678536666404_75270411186180

Brief translation done by me of what I understand from the Vogue TV Taiwan video interview segment posted above in case anyone else is wondering what was being mentioned there.......

Ji Won first greeted the viewers in chinese: "Hello everyone, my name is Ha Ji Won, really happy seeing everyone."

Then she was asked to pick the perfume that attracts her the most in terms of her career from now till the first half of next yr.
And she picked the yellow perfume bottle first.

Secondly, she was asked to pick the perfume bottle that attracts her the most in terms of what kind of stuff that will
enable her to be more emotionally touched/moved. And she picked the blue bottle.

And then Ji Won was asked to pick a card in regards to her career and she picked the card that represents the sun. And after that, she picked
another card in regards to what will touch her heart and she picked the card that represents "emperor".

And then she was told the blue perfume bottle she chose along with the card represented emperor and the yellow perfume bottle
along with the card before it represented the sun.

And then Ji Won briefly showed where on her body she will put the blue perfume at and after which, the host explained that
if it's something/someone that Ji Won really loves/appreciates like her fans, then she will really integrate with them as one.
And in the chinese translation, Ji Won was said to agree with what has been analyzed about her.

And she was told that the cards she picked against the perfume bottles symbolized that she will often think of what to do
to make her fans even happier and more satisfied and because she placed the perfume bottle at the center of her chest, she
is said to have huge success in not only her own country, but that also allows her popularity to spread/develop to overseas.

And after clapping and saying thank you in korean, she also said cheerily that she should come to Taiwan often.