♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

1908042_661352300620097_2606039596322782
Kim Sae Ron Shares Allure’s July Pages With Ha Ji Won

In the July edition of Allure Korea, A-listers Ha Ji Won and Kim Sae Ron expose sides of themselves we’ve never seen before.

The Empress Ki star is dramatically gothic, and the black veil enveloping her fails to hide her beauty. With the help of makeup and several different outfits, the camera was able to capture her different, breathtaking, emotional expressions. 

Meanwhile, Kim Sae Ron, whom we’re used to seeing in emotionally heavy roles, will be taking on a much lighter performance with the drama High School: Love On! As though prepping for her role as an angel and student, she dons an off-white lacy garment and gets bookish in another spread.

http://couch-kimchi.com/2014/06/20/kim-sae-ron-shares-allures-july-pages-with-ha-ji-won/

Guest lexurite

So I've found on NetizenBuzz translation of a Pann (Korean thread on Naver). This Pann was a guide to know if your bias is dating someone.
Here it is:
Level ★ [bigger chance of it being something else]
- Lives on their cellphone
- Has three different cellphones (lover/business/regular)

Level ★★ [grounds for suspicion]
- Highly emotional in interviews
- Often talks about wanting to rest or go on vacation
- Clothing style changes (or begins to pay more attention to style)
- Spotted often with other celebrities

Level ★★★ [suspicious]
- Ideal person suddenly changes
- Ideal person becomes more detailed (previously: as long as she's pretty, as long as she's nice, as long as he matches me -> now: I like personalities like ***, fashion style like ***, someone with pretty ankles, etc)
- Spotted making a unique physical gesture repeatedly on TV
- Wears certain accessories for long periods of time (aside from fan gifts)

Level ★★★★ [warning]
- Gets a driver's license
- Spotted out and about late and night/early morning

Level ★★★★★ [pretty much confirmed]
- Buys a car

source
So do you think Ha Ji Won has someone or had someone in the past? I personally think she's single at the moment since she worked like crazy for one year straight, so I highly doubt she still managed to build a relationship. Well, except if her potential boyfriend is as busy as her. 
As for the BTS pics, she looks beautiful. Funny how she looks better in the BTS stills than in the actual photoshopped shoots.  

Ha Ji Won has already shown all of those habits, but she's still single. She bought a car because she wanted to be independent, not because she wants to date. Her ideal type has always been the same, someone who is funny and nice and likes to be active like her.

NorthCape Autograph Session (20 June 2014) - Part 1

※ These photos belong to Korea1023.
If you need to upload these photos to other sites please keep this original state.
Do not modify. ※

hjw_nc_02.jpg

hjw_nc_03.jpg

hjw_nc_04.jpg

hjw_nc_05.jpg

hjw_nc_06.jpg

hjw_nc_07.jpg

hjw_nc_08.jpg

hjw_nc_09.jpg

hjw_nc_10.jpg

hjw_nc_11.jpg

hjw_nc_12.jpg

credit: cafe daum jiwonlove

NorthCape Autograph Session (20 June 2014) - Part 2

※ These photos belong to Korea1023.
If you need to upload these photos to other sites please keep this original state.
Do not modify. ※

hjw_nc_24.jpg

hjw_nc_25.jpg

hjw_nc_13.jpg

hjw_nc_14.jpg
hjw_nc_22.jpg

hjw_nc_16.jpg

hjw_nc_17.jpg

hjw_nc_18.jpg

hjw_nc_19.jpg

hjw_nc_20.jpg

hjw_nc_21.jpg

hjw_nc_15.jpg

hjw_nc_23.jpg

credit: cafe daum jiwonlove

not sure if this has been posted before...

Naya, actress from 'Triangle' (16 June 2014)

Naya sees Ha Ji Won as her role model, and revealed that she hopes to become a sincere actress like Ha Ji Won. She added that 'Triangle' will become a stepping stone for her career, and she wants to become a charming actress with good acting skills.

source: http://star.fnnews.com/news/index.html?no=306077

-----

Taecyeon's interview with BNT

Reporter: Which actress do you want to work with?

Taecyeon: If there is a chance, I must work with Ha Ji Won senior for once. And also Chinese actress Tang Wei, she is dazzling in real person. I would also like to act with Uhm Jung Hwa noona. I've watched her 'Witch's Romance'. I feel that If we act together, we'll be able to create an interesting scene.

source: https://tw.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/%E7%9C%9F%E6%98%AF%E5%A5%BD%E6%99%82%E7%AF%80-%E7%8E%89%E6%BE%A4%E6%BC%94-%E4%B8%8D%E6%83%B3%E5%86%8D%E6%BC%94%E5%96%AE%E6%88%80%E7%94%B7-064451123.html

class="article-title idol-2pm" style="display:inline"Which actress does 2PM’s Taecyeon wants to co-star with?

Who else, but beautiful actress Ha Jiwon. He also said the actress who just finished shooting for MBC’s historical drama “Empress Ki” is his ideal type, in fact, he wants his future lover to be the same height with the versatile actress, which is 168 cm.

He also mentioned Uhm Junghwa and Chinese actress Tang Wei as actresses with who he wants to work together.

http://www.ttwigo.com/idols/2pm/post/which-actress-does-2pms-taecyeon-wants-to-co-star-with/

I saw yesterday The Huntresses HJW's movie... Honestly not bcz I'm HJW fan but I like this movie...a fun, nice, light comedy...the plot is very easy to understand ...the actors act very well...I enjoyed watching the movie...I watched a lot of American and K movies much much worse ....maybe I'm not so picky ...but watch it yourself and you'll see...the only thing that I don't understand why Sa Hyun (JSW character must die??) Of course it's only my opinion :D

tumblr_mj12vdIasI1qk8phdo4_r1_400.gif
tumblr_mj1iq5Uqig1qk8phdo3_r1_400.gif
cute HJW and JSW ...I hope they work together in another movie or drama ;)

Ha Ji Won will arrive around 11:00am on the 27th June, it said Haneda Airport prohibit to take pictures and loud noises :( *sigh* cr:Baidu - ladykate twitter
So we won't have picture from Ha Ji Won arrival in Japan :(