♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

someone has uploaded on Tudou.

Section TV that is.
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/6ZVgQNsWWjA/

DailyMotion as well
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1zif3v_061514-ha-ji-won-section-tv-empress-ki-s-promotion-in-taiwan_shortfilms

Sorry for sharing this again...

Zpgn8o.gif

According to Empress Ki - Hoàng Hậu Ki facebook.

Ha Ji Won was telling Seung Nyang "Very cute" and "very lovable"...how adorable is that?!

And here I thought she was petting the Jackal.

They also said during the interview, she was told both Ji Chang Wook and Ji Han wanted to act with her again, she said she also wanted to act with them and wanted to do another three way relationship film.

Finally there's a video link already which is not from todou :DThanks for bringing it here @tieuyeunuSo JCW and JYH really confessed to HJW thay they wanted to work with her again. They must have enjoy HJW's company :x Too bad there's a line up of those who wanted to work with her like SSH,  LDG, Taecyon, etc.... but as for HJW's line up she wanted to collaborate with hot young guys like SJK, TOP, and recently KSH :))
And with this,
Ha Ji Won was telling Seung Nyang "Very cute" and "very lovable"...how adorable is that?!

Another one thing that I liked and noticed about HJW she does not hesitate to praise herself or show off :)) Yet, we can still sincerely see that she's a humble person :x

Documentary on HJW and EK that was aired on ETTV 台灣啟示錄  last night (15 June 2014)

It is basically just an intro of HJW and EK (focusing on the palace fight between the women), but contains a few (not much) inaccurate information.

edit: the full version is up on youtube

credit: ETTV

------
more pics

8742627_3455425_jpg_sn_140285505954814.j

BD0100_P_03_05.jpg

BBC500_P_02_03.jpg

BBC500_P_02_02.jpg

EN10_007.jpg

credit as labeled

Great news!
The last episode of EK that broadcasted in Taiwan on Friday had a rating of 2.25, it broke 2!!!  
I think breaking 2 is equivalent to breaking 20.
Source of info: Appledaily Taiwan
EK is currently the highest rated Kdrama in Taiwan.
I read that even Zhen Huan Zhuan, it was hugely popular in all of Asia (China, Taiwan, and HK) only rated between 2-3.  EK has about another 40 or so episodes to go, hopefully it'll be able to reach that level.
It seems like the Taiwan media are focusing a lot on Ha Ji Won lately, many of the interviews she did during her visit are slowly being released now.  We should have some more goodies to come soon :)
Full version of the EK documentary, the dailymotion links are missing the last part of the documentary.
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/RctI6jEV4LA/?lvt=2913&resourceId=0_07_10_28

Fairly good documentary, the first part focused quite a bit on Ha Ji Won.  This really acts more like a 'promotinal' show for EK and HJW.

This is taken from another Taiwanese interview:

Korean star HJW who came to Taiwan last week to promote Empress Ki which is being broadcast on two TV stations, said she is not in any relationships now. On 28th June, she will be 36 and when she heard that some single Taiwanese women chooses to freeze their eggs, she jokingly said : I did go for health checkups, the report say my biological age is only in the teens so I am not worried at all.
HJW has debuted for 17 years and had no scandals. She claimed that she is busy working and have no time to date, of course if Mr Right appears, she will marry. Does her family give her pressure? For someone who treasure privacy, her mother respects her decisions. She say there is nobody she likes now, in future even if there is she will not make it public (relationship).
Having work with so many male actors, had there been any co-stars who pursued her? She laughed then blushed and paused for 3 seconds before saying " Its not convenient to say this", we further asked which co-star is nearer to her ideal type. She laugh and said " The questions you guys asked me are all very difficult to answer!" and only say she like people who make her happy. All her co-stars are all very attentive to her.
Because Korean media rarely probe into celeb's relationships, so when Taiwanese media keep asking about her relationships issues, she said "its the first time that she is being asked her ideal type and love, its very interesting"
credit to Tanyang shipper thread on baidu.

Actress Ha Ji Won takes on singing once more with the release of single 'Now In This Place'

Actress Ha Ji Won is greeting us with not a production this time, but a new single called "Now In This Place"!

The writer for her latest drama 'Empress Qi', Jung Kyung Soon, personally wrote the lyrics to delineate the loving emotions of the main lead as played by Ha Ji Won; therefore, it's appropriate that the actress is singing this song. The song was composed and produced by Jung Jae Yoon, who was originally part of the popular '90s group Solid

Ha Ji Won recently revealed this song at an event with the members of her fan cafe 'To Love Ha Ji Won 1023', and plans to perform it at her official fan meeting in Tokyo's Miel Parque Hall on June 28.

Allkpop

Credit to Alice InJiwonderland

English Translation for the article below :

"하지원 Ha Ji Won, refusing frozen-thawed oocyte storage at the age of 35, taking pride of her teen girl-like body age"

Korean actress Ha Ji Won paid a visit to Taiwan for the promotion purposes of "Empress Ki", the actress that will be turning 36 on 28th this month is still in a single relationship. She said, " My family did not really urge me in (marital issues), but my friends did by introducing (male) friends to me. But since I am a bashful person, and ended up declining the (dates).

When being questioned whether she would consider on having frozen-thawed oocyte storage, she replied proudly, " I had actually went for a body check-up before, and the results came out that shows my body age lesser than 20 year-old, so I don't think it is something to worry about!"

Ha Ji Won's hard work promoting "Empress Ki" in Taiwan had finally paid off as the viewer ratings of the drama shoot up to 2.25, garnering over 791,000 audiences, placing the drama champion (in terms of viewer ratings).

She then laughed embarrassingly when being asked whether she was being pursued by her co-actors in any dramas, replying, " I would fall in love with the male-leading role during filming, but I will never bear any other (matters and thoughts) in mind." The actress also said that she will not unveil her relationship (when she is in one) without hesitation.

http://ent.appledaily.com.tw/enews/article/entertainment/20140616/35897120/?fb_action_ids=247021828831922&fb_action_types=og.comments&fb_source=aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582

It's been a while...I missed you all and this thread a lot..
I'm
happy for EK drama success in Taiwan and for the high appreciation from  HJW ...in all her media occurrences HJW is absolutely delightful...I like her clever answers ....I'm very proud of her...I'm very proud that I am her fan
I love her new single...
I think I listened to it n times ..her sweet voice...
Thank you all for pics, gifs, articles, info
:-bd

tumblr_n791il9_DFS1tav4r9o1_1280.jpg
Ha Ji Won mentioned that she admires Kim Soo Hyun.

She praised him, saying that although he’s young, his pronunciation, expressions and acting were very outstanding in ‘The Moon That Embraces The Sun’ and expressed that she wishes to work together with him.

article shared by: Cynthia Lu on Kim Soo Hyun Taiwan 1st Fans Club Facebook
cr. ylkimsoohyun

Guest Kathi Eduk

andra30 said: ...in all her media occurrences HJW is absolutely delightful...I like her clever answers ....I'm very proud of her...I'm very proud that I am her fan

Thanks for all the translation guys... LOL at HJW...It's my first time of reading as well with that kind of questions thrown unto HJW :)) :)) I love how this girl managed to answer those bold questions :))It's like as much as media promote Empress Ki in Taiwan that's how they dig as well HJW's secret when it comes to her lovelife :-?
My reaction to this line =D> =D> finally someone bravely ask that question :))
 Having work with so many male actors, had there been any co-stars who pursued her? She laughed then blushed and paused for 3 seconds before saying " Its not convenient to say this", we further asked which co-star is nearer to her ideal type. She laugh and said " The questions you guys asked me are all very difficult to answer!"
And this is the funniest of all... =)) =)) This woman really got a humor :D
On 28th June, she will be 36 and when she heard that some single Taiwanese women chooses to freeze their eggs, she jokingly said : I did go for health checkups, the report say my biological age is only in the teens so I am not worried at all.

And,Looking great with how EK is received by Taiwanese :x

Lifted from WangNyang shipper forumcr. QuercusL our former @DingLin here before :D
In the article we can see that we'll expect an action movie with HJW in Hollywood :)
QuercusL said:More EK related news~~~
http://www.ntdtv.com/xtr/b5/2014/06/15/a1116671.html

http://ent.appledaily.com.tw/enews/article/entertainment/20140616/35897120

http://www.nownews.com/n/2014/06/16/1279521

I will translate a part of the article from the Apple Daily:  
"HJW's visit successfully promoted Empress Ki in Taiwan!   The rating of the episode broadcast last Friday was 2.25.  There were 791,000 reviews. Currently, EK has the highest rating among all k-dramas broadcast in Taiwan.  

She is involved in a love triangle with JCW and JJM in EK. However,  she rarely has any scandals in real life. She was asked if she was ever pursued by her male costars.  She did not say anything, but laughed embarrassedly.  She said that she usually fell in love with the male characters in the dramas, but she would not have other ideas.  She was asked if she would go public with her romance.  She shake her head immediately and  said no.  

It has been 17 years since her debut.  She has been working with many famous male stars, such as HB and JIS. Who would she like to work with?  She said Kim Soo Hyun. She was impressed by his performance in "The Moon Embracing the Sun".  In the future, she would like to take projects in Hollywood with her action skills. She also would love to cast in Taiwanese dramas, but she hope that it would not be too difficult to learn Chinese." 

QL note: The Episode with the highest rating was 
Episode 6 in Korea where TH betrayed SN and WY.  So far, the best ratings in Taiwan occurred in Episode 4 with WY's dream and Episode 6 with TH's betrayal. The numbers I listed here are the episodes in Korea.  The numbers are different in Taiwan since there are commercials. The episodes are shorter (I guess it is about 45 minutes per episode).  SN and WY will be taken to Yuan in Tonight's episode.  

"她為《奇》劇訪台宣傳收效,上周五的平均收視率達2.25,收視人口79.1萬,高居全台韓劇收視冠軍。她在《奇》劇中與池昌旭、朱鎮模談揪心三角戀,戲外幾乎零緋聞,問她是否被同劇演員追求過?她尷尬乾笑半分鐘默認,隨後說:「我拍戲時都會愛上男主角,但不會有其他想法。」談戀愛會公開嗎?她火速搖頭:「不會。」

35897120_0fdea23bc3040097748943a438df9bd河智苑(右)在韓劇《奇皇后》從宮女躍升為皇后。 id="bhead" style="font-family: Helvetica, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; position: relative; top: -4px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"垂涎金秀賢

她出道17年,曾跟玄彬、趙寅成等A咖男星搭檔,現在最想和金秀賢合作,她說:「看韓劇《擁抱太陽的月亮》覺得他演技很好。」她計劃今年進軍好萊塢,走武打路線,若有機會也想來台灣拍戲,但是她說:「希望中文不會很難。」《奇》劇每周一至五晚間9點、10點各在東森戲劇台、中視播出。 "

10464281_770172636346719_177662326585421Ha Ji Won's Style Fashion 
Burberry Prorsum Draped Bustier Crêpe Dress (HKD17,100.00)http://hk.burberry.com/draped-bustier-crepe-dress-p45119721

Louis Vuitton Magnetic Damier Bangle MP1415 (HKD4,100.00)
http://hk.louisvuitton.com/front/#/eng_HK/Collections/Women/Accessories/Fashion-jewellery/products/Magnetic-Damier-Bangle-WO-AESTHETIC-LINE-MP1415
cr. to Ha Ji Won 1023 FP

140610-ha-jiwon-airport-fashion-01.jpg
Her Royal Highness “Empress Ki” (Ha Ji won)  was wearing a dark blue, belted BURBERRY LONDON Sleeveless Silk Front-Pleat Dress ($1,050.00) and opted for a pair of black laser cut-out pumps. She carried the BURBERRY BRIT Tote Heritage Grain Medium Dewsbury Tote ($1,155.00).
http://kstarglamour.com

Indeed Her Royal Highnees Ha Ji Won 
:-bd

ferlycious said: Lifted from WangNyang shipper forumcr. QuercusL our former @DingLin here before :D
In the article we can see that we'll expect an action movie with HJW in Hollywood :)
QuercusL said:More EK related news~~~
http://www.ntdtv.com/xtr/b5/2014/06/15/a1116671.html

http://ent.appledaily.com.tw/enews/article/entertainment/20140616/35897120

http://www.nownews.com/n/2014/06/16/1279521

I will translate a part of the article from the Apple Daily:  
"HJW's visit successfully promoted Empress Ki in Taiwan!   The rating of the episode broadcast last Friday was 2.25.  There were 791,000 reviews. Currently, EK has the highest rating among all k-dramas broadcast in Taiwan.  

She is involved in a love triangle with JCW and JJM in EK. However,  she rarely has any scandals in real life. She was asked if she was ever pursued by her male costars.  She did not say anything, but laughed embarrassedly.  She said that she usually fell in love with the male characters in the dramas, but she would not have other ideas.  She was asked if she would go public with her romance.  She shake her head immediately and  said no.  

It has been 17 years since her debut.  She has been working with many famous male stars, such as HB and JIS. Who would she like to work with?  She said Kim Soo Hyun. She was impressed by his performance in "The Moon Embracing the Sun".  In the future, she would like to take projects in Hollywood with her action skills. She also would love to cast in Taiwanese dramas, but she hope that it would not be too difficult to learn Chinese." 

QL note: The Episode with the highest rating was 
Episode 6 in Korea where TH betrayed SN and WY.  So far, the best ratings in Taiwan occurred in Episode 4 with WY's dream and Episode 6 with TH's betrayal. The numbers I listed here are the episodes in Korea.  The numbers are different in Taiwan since there are commercials. The episodes are shorter (I guess it is about 45 minutes per episode).  SN and WY will be taken to Yuan in Tonight's episode.  

"她為《奇》劇訪台宣傳收效,上周五的平均收視率達2.25,收視人口79.1萬,高居全台韓劇收視冠軍。她在《奇》劇中與池昌旭、朱鎮模談揪心三角戀,戲外幾乎零緋聞,問她是否被同劇演員追求過?她尷尬乾笑半分鐘默認,隨後說:「我拍戲時都會愛上男主角,但不會有其他想法。」談戀愛會公開嗎?她火速搖頭:「不會。」

35897120_0fdea23bc3040097748943a438df9bd河智苑(右)在韓劇《奇皇后》從宮女躍升為皇后。 id="bhead" style="font-family: Helvetica, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; position: relative; top: -4px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"垂涎金秀賢

她出道17年,曾跟玄彬、趙寅成等A咖男星搭檔,現在最想和金秀賢合作,她說:「看韓劇《擁抱太陽的月亮》覺得他演技很好。」她計劃今年進軍好萊塢,走武打路線,若有機會也想來台灣拍戲,但是她說:「希望中文不會很難。」《奇》劇每周一至五晚間9點、10點各在東森戲劇台、中視播出。 "