♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest JezzaG

I was suddenly in the mood to make a fan art. And because I am so inlove with her blue polka dot dress and I have a new found bestfriend: MS Paint... 
855856385.jpg?1402044930
:D

Guest larabn

How lucky was this fan to get HJW's autograph
lgZiXmZ.jpg
cIcGKbr.jpg

Cr: HJW DC

Thanks all of you wonderful people for all the pics and updates :)

@tieuyeunu
I really loved your MV, it focused on the sexy and glamorous side of JiWonnie :)

From the Instagram account of the lucky fan that met HJW, thank god he speak english so i can finally understand something

"This is the moment" . This is the title of her book and she kindly signed it and handed to me personally~ . YEAH!! This is my moment!! . Without a doubt!!!  ...

Oh my gosh~!! . You see, it was a surreal moment for me to take this photo close to her and stupid me, this photo didn't capture her true beauty as she is!!  . Even with my terrible photo taking skill, she looks so BEAUTIFUL and wow... . Now, I see why so many people like her and I became a huge fan myself~...

Oh yeah!!! Me so happy!! Me like!!!  . I just received a personal signature from one of the famous actresses in Korea!! . WOW!! What a surreal moment!!! ..

http://instagram.com/ava_papa

I read on HJW Baidu that ETTV in Taiwan is strongly promoting EK.
They had broadcast the first two episodes straight through with no commercial interruptions, this was a first ever for any drama.  The average rating for EK's first episode was 0.95, which is considered high for a Korean drama on cable TV, the highest is usually 2-3%.
Yesterday, or earlier today, depending on where you're from, they called out to HJW fans in the Taipei area to gather at the station for an interview.  They wanted to interview HJW fans and film their collection of HJW goodies.  
One of the fan was saying the interviewer/MC did not do their homework on HJW, so the other fans gave him/her a lesson.  This person didn't even know about Damo, how dare them!!!  :P
One fan brought a box full of HJW stuff that included HJW drama DVDs, etc...
According to a fan who was there, they are trying to also put together some interesting EK facts, such as funny things that happened during filming of the bathing scene, etc...We should be able to see this soon.

EDIT: I can't really write Chinese, but I still intend on posting my questions to Jiwonnie about EK on Monday http://tw.weibo.com/event/drama_queen/ I'm sure she can read it in English.

Credit: HJW Baidu
Gifts 1023 gave to HJW for her birthday.  Can someone confirm if that's a gift card for KEB at the end.  They gave her a gift card???  Does Jiwonnie really need anymore money  =))
71ba0c4dtw1eh4qcmmjb1j20ix8btkjl.jpg

Another trans by Saya Dew
Credit to: Amazing Couple FB

Hyun bin's interview in Highcut magazine May issue.He talked about Ha ji won and Empress Ki.

d1zo.jpg

<Secret Garden> Ha Ji Won ssi is currently appearing in <Empress Ki>. Ji Won ssi has the reputation for being sageuk queen. Is there any advice from Ji Won ssi on how to do sageuk?

Actually we didn't talk much about our project. Ji Won ssi had worked with <King's Wrath> director Lee Jae Gyu in <Damo> and <The King 2 Hearts>. Not long ago I called <Empress Ki> Joo Jin Mo sunbae too. I'm enjoying <Empress Ki> right now, but the two of them are having a hard time. There are 10 episodes left, right? I told them that I'm a loyal viewer.

Guest JezzaG

WOW! So many gifts... Korean 1023 really got a lot of $$$$ :-O but I don't get it too why they still give her gift cards hahaha.
And I didn't even know that lazer projection keyboard exists... @-) @-)

The cake looks really pretty :xbut HJW is still the prettiest :x :x :x

Oh here's the video of the fan interviews I mentioned earlier:
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/TQlALVrljvU/

That horse is a custom gift one of the fans ordered for HJW because HJW was born in the year of the horse, and they figured since she's always working with horses that she must have some special connection to horses.

≪Details of FM Goods≫
Lightstick & Paper fan 1,000 SET / 800JPY (7.8 $)
HJW FM HP (http://www.hajiwon.jp/) requested for cheer with this light stick when she sing a song!! HJW will sing in Tokyo FM ~ ~ Expect " that woman"
She will sing a song with her fans, someone think that it's "That Woman", other says that she will sing the new song.

10450299_1430796020515178_96905802913636
10274031_1430796073848506_43497478475857

4 pieces Clear File
A4 size 1,000 SET / 1500JPY (14.6 $)
10275362_1430797813848332_79307320077378

Happi 300 pieces / 4000JPY (39 $)

Japanese "Happi" coat is worn at Traditional festival and various events.
In Tokyo FM, HJW will wearing a same design pink color "Happi"

1507307_1430797933848320_907828075190846

Wooden photo panel (59.4x84cm)
※ autograph signed purchaser name and Ji-won's Signature
each15 (Total of 30) /20,000JPY (195$)←Very expensive

10285394_1430798277181619_45485355580899

Thanks to: Suzy Green FB

So this is what she did the photoshoot for earlier when we saw those photos on posted on her instagram. 
They are really preparing a lot for this long awaited fan meeting in Japan.
Those plagues are so expensive because they're so limited.  I'm so tempted to get that Happi coat...I wonder if they ship overseas...

Guest HumairohB

I realise her generous when she showed in Thank you. She paid for all d delivery food - jajangmyun dll- So kind.

wah.. cant wait to watch her in happi cloth. she should look beautiful indeed. Ganbatte jiwon!

I read on Baidu that Jiwonnie initially had her staff get pajamas for all the 1023s who attended the glamping event, but because of their busy schedules they couldn't get everyone's sizes.
What ended up happening was everyone got a set of pretty PJs, and Jiwonnie herself had a very nice PJ, the ones that you would drool over if she wore it, however, she didn't wear it, she just showed it to everyone  =))

Guest larabn

@pegster
The pigtails and shorty shorts were enough to make every fan drool, JiWonnie didn't want them to faint over the Pj's too :P
LOL She just showed it to them :P I wish someone took a photo of it :D

@Libera
I can't wait for her song :) I would love to heat That Women with her voice

Gosh, HJW is such a workaholic. Script reading for her movie has started and she barely got any time to recover from the 8 months of grueling, action-filled, sleepless nights of Empress Ki. I feel so lazy in comparison :(

pegster said: I read on Baidu that Jiwonnie initially had her staff get pajamas for all the 1023s who attended the glamping event, but because of their busy schedules they couldn't get everyone's sizes.
What ended up happening was everyone got a set of pretty PJs, and Jiwonnie herself had a very nice PJ, the ones that you would drool over if she wore it, however, she didn't wear it, she just showed it to everyone  =))