♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

@kimjung123 Yes to me she is the most beautiful and talented person in the world :D  :D  :D  :D

Besides that...I apologise for any HJW fan that offends you, we sometimes get very defensive when we feel our bias has been unfairly treated so in turn cast our hatred towards an underserving person. :x :x :x

-------

I haven't been here in like 8 hours and the thread moved like 2 pages...HJW should update more regularly. She knows we're missing her and is teasing us with her irregular post.

I can still see bags under her eyes...she's still not getting enough rest.

She looks so angelic in those pictures though.

Beak Ji Young likes Ha Ji Won...how awesome is that. I love Beak Ji Young's voice, I hope she sings for CoBM as well.

Guest larabn

@kanyaprasetyo
it's from HJW DC
viewimage.php?id=25bcda2ff2dd36&no=29bcc
She looks so cute with the ribbon on her hair :D
I think JiWonnie loves to take photographs from the pics she posts on her instagram and she is good at it too :)

@ChelseaS
So we finally have some pics for CoBM YAY!!!! :)

ive read somewhere that YEh and JJM will be joining the cast of CoBM... I cant copy the link since i am only using the phone it is an OSEN article I think..if it is true then what a powerful casts that would be DAEBAk!!!!

ive read somewhere that YEh and JJM will be joining the cast of CoBM... I cant copy the link since i am only using the phone it is an OSEN article I think..if it is true then what a powerful casts that would be DAEBAk!!!!

Lastest pics in a better quality. Ha Ji Won looks stunning in the script reading, like an angel
Ha Ji Won and Ha Jung Woo looks good together 
GPnwWS.jpg
KD1eJJ.jpg68GiQn.jpg
dxQyti.jpg
SmPDVE.jpg

Ha Ji Won was wearing the same dress that she wore in 2012
fxqA6N.jpg

DC HJW

wow YEH also cast in the movie..will she be the other pretty gal tat rival hjw in the movie :-/ :-/ :-/
so tomorrow we gonna have another updates of hjw for the medical events?? previously she was with song joong ki for some medical events....wondering will there be other actress or actors in the event tomorrow :-? :-?

Really? YEH in CoBM? She'll play 2nd fiddle to HJW then, since HJW's character is definitely main girl, any other female character appeared for every little.

If she does appear it'll be a cameo. Isn't that beneath her? I thought YEH was too big for that.

Anyway, I thought CoBM was already filming, someone said HJWoo was already filming and HJW will start on June 10. Now it seems it hasn't started at all. I hope the delay doesn't affect the release date. Especially their chance of going to Cannes.

And HJW's US debut.

Guest HumairohB

@kimjung123 sorry chinggu ^^. I am feel sorry for my post.

I dont mean jjh shouldnt get d award. Its couse i am her fan from her movie " Daisi". i feel sad why d award so unfair.

Morning guys.. thanks for all the picture. I can smile again after visit this forum couse uri jiwon update her IG. So jiwon color favorit is black. Me too. I love black.

Tomorrow we meet again. I am sorry for all my mistake. ^^

tieuyeunu said:

Really? YEH in CoBM? She'll play 2nd fiddle to HJW then, since HJW's character is definitely main girl, any other female character appeared for every little.

If she does appear it'll be a cameo. Isn't that beneath her? I thought YEH was too big for that.

Anyway, I thought CoBM was already filming, someone said HJWoo was already filming and HJW will start on June 10. Now it seems it hasn't started at all. I hope the delay doesn't affect the release date. Especially their chance of going to Cannes.

And HJW's US debut.

HumairohB said: @kimjung123 sorry chinggu ^^. I am feel sorry for my post. I dont mean jjh shouldnt get d award. Its couse i am her fan from her movie " Daisi". i feel sad why d award so unfair. Morning guys.. thanks for all the picture. I can smile again after visit this forum couse uri jiwon update her IG. So jiwon color favorit is black. Me too. I love black. Tomorrow we meet again. I am sorry for all my mistake. ^^

tieuyeunu

said:

And HJW's US debut.

Just for curiousity, I was checking Ha Ji Won instagram "followed", and she added Brett Ratner, he is a film director, producer and music video director. Mario Testino, a fashion photografer, his works has been featured in Vouge and Vanity Fair magazines. Johannes Huebl, model   =P~  He is also engaged to Olivia Palermo that Ha Ji Won was already following on Instagram. Asos, i don't remember if she was already following it, but it's a fashion brand, also Olivia Palermo is following it. This are the most recent, but seems that Ha Ji Won really likes fashion, she follows Miranda Kerr from the start, she was following also Vouge Italia but she doesn't follow it anymore. 

@Libera yeah I can't remember any girl dying but since they moved it to the Japanese occupation. Yeh's character could be made up and she dies at the start. She could be hjwoo ' first love. I really really would not like that. Makes it seem like HJW's character is a rebound.

My expectations for the film has decreased. I was worried about the changes and if they are going to add characters now I'm more scared.

We should really stop talking about the beaksang award. It's spilled milk.

I said pagessss ago that I have wish that Ha Ji Won and YEH can have a project together and its happening!

I will see SOON their actions in my birthday month! Yayy... hahaha the feels... live it so much!

Hope to see many Ha Ji Won-YEH bts later^^

tieuyeunu said: @Libera yeah I can't remember any girl dying but since they moved it to the Japanese occupation. Yeh's character could be made up and she dies at the start. She could be hjwoo ' first love. I really really would not like that. Makes it seem like HJW's character is a rebound. My expectations for the film has decreased. I was worried about the changes and if they are going to add characters now I'm more scared. We should really stop talking about the beaksang award. It's spilled milk.