♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Updates from ladykate1023 Twitter:

1. On June 8th HJW will go to Taiwan for 3D2N to promote Empress Ki

2. On May 30th Medical Korea 2014 South Korea's largest healthcare international event will present award to Ambassador Ha Ji Won

Note: Hey guys, sorry for not joining the Damo group. I'll try to catch up this weekend. Been busy, but hopefully I can join in the fun soon!

Ha Ji Won  on"Go all the way 'VIP premiere,27704194.jpghttp://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1401167620704194008

JCW was also attended Go all the way VIP premiere held in 26 at Seoul Samsung-dong COEX Magabox
지창욱 팽현준
http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/260069

JiWon successfully avoided the "red carpet" of the VIP premiere, she is really a private person and doesn't like the spotlight, she just supports her friends silently and just wants to enjoy a good movie in peace, she is nothing like other celebrities that always are looking for attention. I admire her a lot for this. She is really like a ninja avoiding the media  :))
@andra30 you should remove the picture of Ji Chang Wook, he is not related to Ha Ji Won and this is Ha Ji Won thread. There is a thread about him where you can share his news. Thank You.

Jin Yi Han want to work with Ha Ji Won again ....of course TT-SN :D

Jinyihan "Ha Ji-won and want to meet again, breathe smoke"

http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=EA31&newsid=01364486606093184&DCD=A10102

64c505dd9ecb7dd055cd93dc84f9206f.jpg

ce5dadb74f2568d882a31f179f03f972.jpg

Q. How was the breath of Ha Ji Won and Mr.?personally like Ha Ji Won and Mr.'d try to smoke a long time. Well, of course, but also acting in good faith and Because of its good actor I've heard a lot of talk. I felt like acting in the same age, even though the other party to ease haejugo 'learn to learn you're too much "I felt that. Have a basic disposition and temperament as an actor friend I think is excellent

http://www.wowtv.co.kr/newscenter/news/view.asp?bcode=T32001000&wowcode=W014&artid=X20140527084154&compcode=HK

hahaha so jin yi han wished to work with hjw again?  i thought tis is 2nd time for him working with her....the first is love is divine :-B :-B
i think he should juz honestly voice out..not oni working together with her..but acting together as OTP ;)) ;))
Well..jyh need to queue up first..let Song Seung-heon go first  since he been waiting for 2 years plus =)) =))

Did anybody noticed that in the last couple of years Ha Ji Won became even more private than before? She didn't attend any weddings, even that of her ex co-workers or friends. She also didn't attend VIP premieres, she attented only 3 VIP premiere, including that of yesterday. I noticed that this happend from when she left her old agency, i wonder if they made her pressure to attend a number of events a year to have the attention of the media, but now that she has her own agency she looks more and more private and she avoided magazines photoshoots and cancelled her interviews after Empress Ki because of the SEWOL ferry disaster. She really doesn't like to be in the spotlight, this happens also with her dramas and movies, she is a Top A-list actress and she could demand to have all the attention on her, but this never happened, she never used her popularity for herself but she "used" it to make her co-stars shine more than herself, she never been selfish and she is really generous. I really admire it a lot, she is not a celebrity but an actress and her only purpose is to act and do good projects and not only to have popularity.

Also the fact that she will have another award from Medical Korea for 2 or 3 years in a row shows how much she is a great human being and she is appreciated not only for her amazing acting but also as a person. It makes me really a proud fan  8->

Guest minnie0103

To TalNyang shippers here... this one's for you. :D
Jin Yi Han, “‘Empress Ki’ is Meaningful To Me, I’d Like to Work With Ha Ji Won AGAIN”
tumblr_inline_n685ymbWCA1scwj9q.jpg

During an interview after a photoshoot filming, Jin Yi Han said, “I’d like to work with Ha Ji Won again”, and also said, “Although there were many reproaches, the drama Empress Ki is a meaningful project to me.” He also said, “Hollywood actors Edward Norton and Johnny Depp are the actors that give me inspiration.”

Q: How was working with Ha Ji Won?
I had been wanting to act with Ha Ji Won since long ago. Her acting is not only good, but she also conducts herself in a simple, unadorned, and moving manner, she’s a nice actress, and has a very good reputation. In the process of acting together, it made me feel that she can make other actors in the drama feel at ease, although we’re at the same age, she made me feel that ‘I can learn a lot from her’. She has the basic qualities of an actress, and has an outstanding temperament.

*Translation based on the Chinese translation posted by Jrschang on 何智媛吧

ORIGINAL POST

Guest HumairohB

jin yi han opinion make me shock about hajiwon acting. Never hear she is so great in acting . I m proud of hajiwon. As an actress and person she is "chang". His word make me want to meet hajiwon in personal. hhe.. In my country never see actress like hajiwon. Korea must proud have hajiwon. One of the hero in korea industry movie d drama.

Anyone know how is the man beside hajiwon in the picture?? why his picture beside hajiwon ??

Baek ji young working with Hyun bin twice,the start was with Ha ji won.
Baek ji young is happy because her 2 songs ost for Hyun bin is success.she feel grateful but she more feel grateful toward Ha ji won.
Actually That Woman (ost secret garden) is for her album tittle song but when won tae yeon asked this song as secret garden ost,baek ji young gave it because of Ha ji won.
Before secret garden,Baek ji young also ever sang a song ost of Hwang jin yi (Bad person/napeun saram).
Baek ji young said when Ha ji won acted as Hwang jin yi,she saw Ha ji won's sincere/pure eyes thats why she want to sing a song for Secret Garden because Ha ji won was there.
Baek ji young ever meet Ha ji won,she said Ha ji won is nice and very cheerful.

Baek ji young sing ost King's Wrath the reason is because this is Hyun bin's first project after discharged and this is also big project.
As a fans,she's happy because Hyun bin have new project.
She's also in ready to make a comeback,so its oke to sing for a movie ost,rather than drama ost.
Baek ji young Spark ost King's Wrath.

Trans by Saya Dew

www.sportsseoul.com/?c=v&m=n&i=73758

=P~ =P~ even though cant see her dressed beautifully for the red carpet today..
but i m satisfied seeing her latest update IG pic 8-} 8-}
for some magazine shooting  :-/ :-/
cos today shouldnt be any filming of the movie since ha jung woo is in the award event:-? :-? she saying time travel?? some retro fashion??

Guest JezzaG

I wonder what she means by the caption "time travel". Is that photo taken before the Baksaeng awards where she won the daesang?

10372555_765118836861470_63298659422066010269463_765119046861449_689774146391192
10308307_765119060194781_126270035441193

cr. to the owner
I find HJW so sexy with this look :x :)
Thank you guys for all the updates,,.. it's so nice reading your posts while working coz it gives me energy :D
I also have a feeling that it's for her CoBM movie but I've read somewhere that she will start the shooting by June 10 so it's a puzzle for us if it is really for what with that look...she is so beautiful :x

Guest JezzaG

@Libera oh I see. I was referring to the past Baksaeng awards where she won the daesang. It's probably for a photoshoot. Anyway, she looks gorgeous as always.  :x