♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

@KihoL HJW's fanclub name is 1023. Because she once mistook that to spell love so it was used as a fan club name. To her it means the love between herself and her fans. Her official fan club date is also on Oct 23.

201405031352263210_1.jpg

Credit: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201405031352263210

Ha Ji Won Aging Backwards

Article talks about how many people marvels at HJW's unchanging looks from 10 years ago, although there are some differences but mainly stays the same.

===============
Hopefully this will put those people who keep saying she had plastic surgery to rest.

1. She looks like her family..so unless they all went to the same doctor...
2. She does a lot of her own stunts and even got punched before, if she had a fake nose bridge that would have broken.
3. The fact that she ages well and in proportion instead of having suddenly having a rearranged face.
4. The one the erks me the most is when they say she's wearing a fake bum. She's rounded on the 3rd round, she even mentions this in Win Win hence she got the name girdle girl. And look at any of her normal untouched pictures...she's very consistent.

Guest larabn

@tieuyeunu
Yeah, Even looking at her photo when she was a kid, I can tell she has the same features
36.jpg
Couldn't find clearer pics but from the pics I saw of her when she was in school and a kid
she has the same features, nose, mouth and the changes that happened to her are normal changes that happen with growing up or getting a tan and so on. It's not drastic plastic surgery changes. These people are just jealous cuz they can't find a flaw to accuse her with.

Actor Cha Wan Su praises Ha Ji Won on MBC 'Quiz to Change the World'

Credit: http://xportsnews.hankyung.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=445276
http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=496819
http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1399130276692604019

1399130678_692605.jpg

CWS praises HJW for having very good skin and a good attitude.

He said she filmed for 48 hours straight but was still very fresh and lively like she's just started. He asked her her secret and she said "positive thinking", she's proven to have healthy skin of that of a 20's girl.

CWS said she is a very polite junior who although is resting in the car but would come out to greet a senior when they arrived.

He said when working togther you can tell if someone is pretending but HJW is a junior worth learning from.
(I might have gotten this mixed up, I'm still not use to the Korean style of line structure.)

Video:

=======================
Considering how big of an issue with politeness their courtry has, especially towards sunbae and elders, I'm so proud HJW goes out of her way to greet them.

@larabn agreed. I've been following her for so long and yes she has changed but the basic face structure is still there.

It really pisses me off when people accuse her of fixing her face but don't bother to check up on facts.

Like when the Media and Antis accused her of getting botox during one of the store opening when her face was puffy and stretched, but it went right back to normal less then a week later. I'm very sure botox last a lot longer then a week, but no one said anything about that little fact.

Anyone who has worked with HJW regardless of male or female has all praised her, they simply can't fault her for anything.

Perfection is so hard to live with...people always wanting to take you down. :)>- :)>- :)>-

The only thing semi negative I've heard about her was from her own brother who complains about her nagging him with his acting. He said she's generally very shy, soft and sweet but once you start talking about work, she starts to nag and pick on his acting. But his a little brother and nothing bad they say count.

=============
OMG it's 4am...I'm going to bed. Will be back tomorrow with more scans. I've never had anyone to share my scans with...I'm so enjoying this.

Sorri to say....juz forget abt the popularity award of baeksang...now the female popularity is basically monopoly by park shin hye n yoona [-( [-( [-(

and to vote..u need to download the apps and each vote u need pay Usd1...so basically it is all abt money they getting frm fans...x abt talents

Guest larabn

@tieuyeunu
Yeah, HJW said that in one of her interviews that she is tough on her brother when it comes to his acting
but I can understand her since she is a queen in acting, she would want her brother to be as good as her too

As far as beauty goes, She is also aging backwards and so beautifully
the older she gets, the younger and prettier she looks (YES!!! guys here I go again in praising her LOL )

Oh, Please share as much as you can and want with us :) we are so happy you are sharing them with us  :)

Guest HumairohB

Hope she will get award in Daejong award or another award event. Baeksang failed be respect event for me. I will not watch it anymore. hope she get award in her next movie. She is my only reason to watch Kdrama or Kmovie. I like her voice sooo much. Just like older sister. i felt bord when i saw song hye kyu or kim tae hee. etc. They only have beauty face. its boring. but when i saw hajiwon.. i admire her natural face. she is representatif of korean girls. her face so charm and fresh.. There is no arogan or ekslusifity i look in every her picture or video. I saw song hye kyu attend beijing internasional award. She look like arogan person. its make me dont like be her fans.

Again i praise our jiwon.

She is Ulzangg...

Guest Nayuki Tran

Please remember to vote for jiwonnie on Alkpop. She is a bit ahead of PSH now. Please help her go to finals!!!!!!!

Guest Nayuki Tran

@avidneri1003 PSh wins over hjw is a shame, so please spread the news around. I ve been going to other fb pages too.

@Nayuki Tran

i dunno are we seeing the same poll result cos the current result of voting at moment is psh 42.7,yoona 42.5,giana jun 6.2,go ara 4,hjw oni 0.9!!

Tis vote result is more accurate frm the apps u download n pay for each vote...than the allkpop articles...

Guest im_nyuna

@drbigapple I think Nayuki is referring to the Allkpop Best Actress battle. I think most 1023s have given up the idea of HJW getting anything at Baeksang Awards this year lol. I still call BS.

I just started reading Chronicles of a Blood Merchant, and I can see why Jiwonnie would be attracted to the character.
The character that she's going to be is a character completely different from anything she's done before.
Xu Yulan, HJW's character is a pretty loud, and somewhat of a spoiled girl.  There's a scene in there where she has a brawl with another woman throwing some vulgar insults and eventually getting into an outright catfight with hair pulling and all.
I'm only about 1/3 of the way done.
Ha Ji Won - Xu Yulan (XYL)Ha Jung Woo - Xu Sanguan (XSG)XYL's first bf - HSY
So far this is what has happend:
XSG lives in town, during a visit to his grandfather and uncle in the village, he's introduced to the profession of selling blood.  This kind of displays how simple minded, and undereducated people are at that time.  When the two friends bring XSG to sell blood for the first time, they tell him how he needs to drink lots of water to dilute his blood so that they actually give away less of their valuable blood.  It turns out that the price of blood is extremely high, with the money that XSG gets from this one sale, he decides to get married.
There are two girls who he's interested in, one of them is XYL.  XYL at this time is already 'dating' some other guy, HSY.  XYL is recognized as a beauty of the town.  Everyday she only works in the morning helping at her father's breakfast joint, and in the afternoon she changes to nice clothes and walks around town chatting with other people.
XSG decides he wants to marry XYL, so he asks her out on a 'date' but she doesn't realize it, and just think someone is offering her a free meal.  After the 'date' XSG asks her when she's going marry him.  XYL turns him down, but XSG manages to convince her father.  
XYL wants HSY to repay XSG for the money he spent on her when they were on the 'date' but HSY tells her to forget it, he's not ready to spend any money on her.  XYL then willing agrees to marry XSG and tells him that she'll do everything within the home, and he'll handle all the heavy work.  On her 'special days' (during her period haha), she won't do anything.  XSG agrees.
In 5 years they have 3 sons.  Everything is all well until the other towns people start to gossip saying how their first son, who also happens to be XSG's favourite, doesn't look anything like XSG, rather he looks more and more like HSY.  Finally it gets so bad that XSG starts to doubt the son, and has a talk with XYL.  This is when XYL breaks down and tells XSG that one time she was on her father's home, and the father left, HSY came and forced her to bed (aka raped her).  XSG is irate and hits her.
Time jumps a bit.  Oldest son (he's now 9) gets into trouble, he cracks another kid's head open trying to protect his younger brothers.  The boy's father comes to their home asking them to pay for the medical expenses as it's expensive.
By now XSG is angry that he's been raising someone else's son for 9 years, so he refuses to pay and forces XYL to go to HSY to have him pay.  XYL goes to HSY and asks for him to pay for the medical bills incurred by 'his' son's faults.  Of course this HSY is a jerk and wouldn't pay.  XYL gets into the first fight with HSY and his wife.  
The injured kid's dad comes and takes everything in their house away from them to pay for the medical bill.  The Xu's can't stop them since they know they're at fault.  This guy tells them he'll keep their stuff for a few days, as long as they come pay him, he'll give them back their stuff.  XYL is in despair, the home that they've spent building in last 10 years was emptied out in a couple hours.
Finally XSG decides to go sell his blood to get money to bring back all of their stuff.  Before he goes to sell his blood, he calls his two younger sons over and tell them that they're in this state because of HSY.  When they grow up they need to pay him back for what he's done to them by raping his two daughters, yep, rape them.  When XYL finds out about this she's super upset as to them it's a big deal selling blood.  Selling blood is worst than selling your body.  Again she goes to HSY's place to curse at him for what he's done.  2nd cat fight breaks out, curses, vulgar curses ('you're a grocery story, anyone can enter', 'you're like a public toilet, anyone can go in'), beyotch slap and all.
Then it goes to hint that XSG ends up sleeping with the other woman who he was considering marrying before.  This other woman is married to someone else, and has kids.  Unlike XYL who's still looks pretty hot even after 3 kids, this woman is now considered the fattest woman in town.  
Seems like a pretty messed up story.  
I think someone else already posted a synopsis of the story many pages back, if anyone is interested, you can check it out here.

Guest HumairohB

It same interest.. Imeging Hjw figh with another woman.. hhe..

But sad when she get hits by ha jung woo when he knew the first Son not his son. Hm..

I think d movie is Daebak.

@HumairohB If you can't stand her being hit then you might want to forgo the film, because there is a lot more abuse coming. I found it quiet hard to read the book, its a great story but so depressing and I didn't really like anyone in the novel. Not even HJW's character.

10297880_630737680344695_342057448530539
credit to the owner
This fanart is soo cute :x :x :))Our little Jiwonnie is running around :))
@tieuyeunu Thank you so much for sharing the celebrity magazines photos :) The part where I like the most was with her family :)
@pegster the story is crazy but interesting, I'm looking forward for it... excited :D