♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest smoochysparks

I'm really excited to know who's gonna be Ha Ji-Won's leading man in "HWATU". What about LEE DONG-WOOK? He looks so cute and she deserves to be paired up with a cute guy  :)>-  :x

Amazing song that fits the amazing yeoja! Agree? :x :)  \m/

video is a compilation of HJW receiving awards at diff award ceremonies sporting elegant and stunning attires)

She by Elvis Costello
She 
May be the face I can't forget 
The trace of pleasure or regret 
May be my treasure or the price I have to pay 
She 
May be the song that summer sings 
May be the chill that autumn brings 
May be a hundred different things 
Within the measure of a day

She 
May be the beauty or the beast 
May be the famine or the feast 
May turn each day into a heaven or a hell 
She may be the mirror of my dreams 
The smile reflected in a stream 
She may not be what she may seem 
Inside her shell 

She 
Who always seems so happy in a crowd 
Whose eyes can be so private and so proud 
No one's allowed to see them when they cry 
She 
May be the love that cannot hope to last 
May come to me from shadows of the past 
That I'll remember till the day I die 

She 
May be the reason I survive 
The why and wherefore I'm alive 
The one I'll care for through the rough in ready years 
Me 
I'll take her laughter and her tears 
And make them all my souvenirs 
For where she goes I've got to be 
The meaning of my life is 

She
She, oh she

cr: ombiedarocker1 

-----
I hope to see her in award ceremonies this year or next year just to see her fashion statement. *cough* Hwatu *cough*  

• Like 1

Thinking about the male lead of Hwatu' date=' if i understood right there should be a love triangle in this drama, so maybe there will be 2 male lead?   :-?[/quote']

@pieracapozucca, wow! 2 male leads is awesome. Really very excited knowing who will get the role.

On kang dong won, I also noticed how sweet they were. It seemed like they had their own world. And right, she never attended any other fan meeting but it happened a long time ago. I wonder if they had something in the past. Hmmmmm. Fishy, really. :))

Well, since we never hear anything as in anything about our ha ji won's dating status, the possibilities are endless. :D and like all of you, im dying to know who is or will be her lifetime partner.

Guest minnie0103

An UNSEEN photo taken during As One movie Late-Night Pub Fare on May 15, 2012 :)
viewimage.php?id=hajiwon&no=29bcc427b687

Photo source: DC HJW

Guest bearbarbiie1023

Just wanna say good morning (or good afternoon or goog night for other country) :)
look her smile and her eyes gaze :)

HJWIFC FB

250535_466307963457866_153447755_n.jpg

splendidlure said: Spunky Korean chick Ha Ji-won (하지원) of 100 Days with Mr Arrogant and Love, So Divine fame was seen on 12 Oct, 2007 promoting VOV Cosmetics' Mascara.

Ha Ji-won looks great and all, but why is she wearing a dull grey dress? I think her stylist or the organizers could have chosen a better outfit.

Ha Ji-won for VOV (Voice of Voices) mascara

You won't get Panda eyes when you wear VOV Mascara!

haha. we should edit the thread. official thread is so boring. change to ha ji won- the most versatile&elegant actress. whoa. only 45 pages? ha ji won is so underrated on soompi. oh well, i bet she is well loved in korea. she is the most versatile actress i know, going from comedy to action to melo-drama. this girl can do any genre she wants and excells at it. im re-watching hwang jin yi toos. i am so awed how graceful she looks and the way she portrays the character. doesn't her and kwon sang woo make the cutest couple? i remember watching the movie, Love so divine. it's so cute and funny.

Ha Ji won releases new fashion pictorial in white

[by Joy Kim] Actress Ha Ji Won released new fashion pictorial with fashion magazine InStyle. 

The main concept of the pictorial was white. For the pictorial, the actress wore mini dresses in white and white pearl accessories. With using pearl head pieces and bracelet, the actress looked pure and graceful. 

For the makeup, to emphasize the color white not much of the color was used. With brown eye makeup, she looked natural and soft. 

According the actress, color white is her favorite color. “When I was working, one director told me white looks great on actresses because it is easy to focus and they look beautiful. However, when wearing white color, it is important not to gain weight.” 

Meanwhile, her new movie ‘The Huntresses’ (2013) will be released soon and she will return to TV Drama, ‘War of Flowers’ (2013) as the Empress Ki. Rest of her interview and pictorial will be on June issue of InStyle magazine. (photo by InStyle) 

via http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/ha-ji-won-releases-new-fashion-pictorial-in-055410023.html

581805_520114328053611_2077088970_n.jpg