♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Talking about comparison, I wouldn't bother to make comparison or got jealous over other actors or actresses because I've my nearly perfect Ha Ji Won. In everything she was incomparable at least in my opinion alone.

@kimlan I should thank you, not until I read your posts I'll never realised why I'm freaking addicted to MC DONALD 

I'm enjoying Ha Ji Won pictures, she so adorable :D 

Wow, Yeo Jin Goo wants to act with Ha Ji Won. I would like to see the collaboration of this two. Jin Goo, a very talented young actor. But if he acted with Ji Won, he would be her nephew. Not her boyfriend LOL.

I am not surprised if she wanted to make her own agency. With her own company, it's easier for her to split time for work and family. At the age now, she was supposed to think about marriage. I am not surprised also if she will be married to Hyun Bin. Although reticent and younger, but he is able to keep and protect her. About SHK, I think there is no problem between SHK and HJW. I guess if they meet, they may laugh when they talk about rumors of their disharmony.

Forgive me. I do not mean to hurt anyone.

@chaa nothing to sorry, you’re right. It’s right time for HJW think about marriage, so she wouldn't feel lonely anymore. I want to see HJW’s baby, her baby must be cute & adorable like her :x

Guest ernanianggraeni

For @kimlan I just want to let you know that Ha ji won attended Hwang jin yi (movIe) premiere.

Its mean their relation is good.and maybe your goddes (re.ms Kyo) will feel shame bcoz of you.

And in one interview ha ji won admited that Miss Kyo is beautyFull.happy??

But for actingg,she's much better :P

So...stop hurting ha ji won.you doesn't have right to do that.

How if I do same to ur goddes?

But sorry I'll not do that,we are ha ji won's fans are different.

About Mc D.don't blame ha ji won bcoz she is so famous right now.you will see her more in future.

Just keep praying for ur goddes don't be jealous :P

Guest ernanianggraeni

Sorry I can't put picture in here bcoz I only use mobile.

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/758801457.jpg from CN1023

click this link for more info http://wapp.baidu.com/f?kz=2271898368&lp=7200 (Baidu Ha ji won)

Like idol like fans.they donating their money to help school.seem they used the money to bought tables.

Hello fellow 1023rs!!  I know its been awhile since I've posted, but I just wanted to thank everyone for your posts!  I, too, can't wait til her movie comes out.  And here's another preview/bts of the movie:

credit to @jiwonderland0628 who's really awesome for sharing videos of our amazing yeoja!  Thank you dear!!  :x

BTW, just a friendly reminder to everyone. I've only got to know HJW from SeGa, so I'm fairly new to HJW and to this thread, but I've never seen posts about other actresses here until recently.  I think whoever the actress may be, they would be very hurt to know people are posting negative comments about them whether they are their fans or not.  If anything, I think they are hurting themselves and their bias the most by being so negative.  Instead I suggest using that energy for your favorite actor/drama by posting positive comments supporting them in their respective threads the best you can.  Isn't that what being a fan is all about?  People can have different opinions/views, but let's always try to be respectful of one another and I always say, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.  And believe me, I know its very hard to follow that rule right?!   @-)

So I leave you with a link to this video and hope it brings a smile to you like it did for me, whether you are a fan of HJW or not, I hope you have a BEAUTIFUL DAY!! 

credit to MichaelBubleTV

I also like to watch kwon sang woo with ha ji won. A drama would be awesome. Just thinking about it makes me excited. They only did one film, love so divine, but had made few CFs together. Hope so ji sub will be in the drama too. I know it's too much but dreams are free and unlimited. :)

[News] Ha Ji Won Dazzles In Sophisticates and Sexy Photo Shoot For Crocodile Lady Brand

Actress Ha Ji Won showed off a fun and sexy spring style for the brand Crocodile Lady's spring 2013 campaign.

The Huntress star was photographed in various spring outfits that could be put together for any occasion. Shot against colorful backgrounds Ha Ji Won showed off her long slender figure as the new endorser for Crocodile Lady.

In one photo Ha Ji Won is sitting on a yellow bench with a blue base and magenta floor. The 34-year-old actress is wearing a light pink dress, yellow-strapped open toe heels and a gold necklace.
In the photo her long dark hair is tired in a low ponytail and her lips pop with lipstick shade somewhere between light red and dark pink.

This look would be great for a warm summer day at the office or drinks during happy hour.

In another look Ha Ji Won is sporting a light brown leather jacket, a white tee and kaki colored pants. He hair hangs loose against her shoulders with nice volume to it. The look is casual but sophisticated and the royal blue handbag gives the outfit a burst of color.

In a sportier look Ha Ji Won is wearing blue running pants as well as a red and blue hoodie shot against a white background with green leaves blowing around and grass on the ground.

In another sporty look Ha Ji Won is holding a tennis racket wearing a white tennis skirt and a pink and purple work out top. Ha Ji Won is ready to hit the courts with this look.

Other outfits in the 2013 spring collection from Crocodile Lady brand include smart and sexy looking work skirts and sweaters, pink wind breakers, dirty yellow bubble jackets and eye popping handbags.

Ha Ji Won is known for being a versatile actress. She can pull off roles in action, drama, and comedy films. She shows off just how versatile she is in her Crocodile Lady photo shoot. Ha Ji Won is ready for spring and after seeing her photos you will be too!

Read more: http://www.kpopupdates.com/2013/04/videos-ha-ji-won-dazzles-in.html#ixzz2QhAuGeMc553003_476245862445176_275695497_n.jpg

Guest sayadew

Yoon Kye Sang (High Kick: The Revenge of the Short Legged, The Greatest Love, Who Are You?)Champagne episode 75[ideal Type World Cup] Yoon Kye Sang final ideal type winner
152948444FADFB8004DECF

CaptionPic 1:  As a big fan, the one he always liked: Ha Ji WonPic 2: Lee Mi Yeon vs Ha Ji Won

SS501 Park Jung Min
144173494FB0B46E31D516

Caption: All men's sweetheart Ha Ji WonWhen the MCs kept asking him, Park Jung Min revealed, "It's Ha Ji Won. I met her twice and she's pretty indeed, even more than the cats I like."

Jun Ji Hoo (God of Study, Jejoongwon)
1278214C4FB09A9120395F

Jun Ji Hoo said that his goal is to become a performer like Ha Ji Won.He thinks of his sunbae Ha Ji Won as a cool person and a real actress who's passionate about her work."She's a really great person. Her co-star's acting, because she receives it well, she can finish a wonderful work and lift up her co-star.""Someday, when I'm in that position, I want to meet her in the same project. I hope I can meet her," he said, praising Ha Ji Won and showing respect to her.

[Fancam] Spring picnic with Ha Ji Won

http://www.youtube.com/embed/96Va4WnXMIo

Clip 2: Ji Wonnie said she felt happy to walk on the mountain with everyone the first time ^^
And MC introduced the rule of the activity "Find the real Ha Ji Won".

Credit to wuli玄苑xu@XY baidu
Reup by JiWonderland

Jun ji hoo is right. Ha ji won always manages to let her partners shine, alongside her. Very unselfish actress. Thats why she always gets awards and recognitions on all her works. All her partners in a drama or movie are so lucky to have worked with her in a project.

koreanlite said: Jun ji hoo is right. Ha ji won always manages to let her partners shine, alongside her. Very unselfish actress. Thats why she always gets awards and recognitions on all her works. All her partners in a drama or movie are so lucky to have worked with her in a project.