♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest Soopke

Hi lovers,

so Ha Ji Won announcing her own agency, is that the good news we've been waiting for the last few weeks? So her income will be bigger and she gets more profit :)  This also means she gets to reqruits actors. Can't wait whom she will signed. I do believe that there aren't many actors out there having its own agency. Good luck to our amazing yeoja. I'm curious what her agency name will be.
Does that means her movie/drama activities will be on hold, since she will be focusing on this for the time being? I really hope to see her in a new drama soon though :(

I love her in comedic roles. She plays this perfectly! (Duelist, 100 days). But I wooould love her in a highly angsty/melodrama!! <3

Guest yawzers

I wonder why it was so hard for Jiwon to find an agency that she can sign up with?  Anyways I'm glad she is now an independent actress no holds bar! Really miss her doing drama I do want a genre outside of action I actually want her to do another historical drama.  My love and admiration for Ji won heightened after watching hwang jinyi drama

To all who posted pictures of the Northcape event...Kamsahamnida ^:)^  >:D<  :-bd
As usual she looks great in any outfit in any colors...classy, casual, sporty, dresssy...She is awesome. I really love the outdoor shots...where she was rock climbing and those photos where she was casually resting in her tent which was anchored beside a cliff. 
@Soopke....am hoping for more good news ;)

Seems like all my actress baby girls have their own agency.. I don't know if I should be happy or not.. What do you think is the pros and cons of having their own agency ??

One good thing about being a fan of jiwon eonni is that you won't get to miss her so much because she is not that MIA always ... :) :) :) I hope when she have her own company, we will still see her a lot..

Guest niknokdagu425

kimlan said: i am glad that the noona is now have her own agency so she could work with her mom behind the scene.  Noona's face shows up every where, in every drama and people begin to perceive the noona's face as the clone McDonald on screen whenever they turn the TV on.  The noona should learn to respect viewers and realize that scarcity is good sometimes and should not be exposed too much.  People are tired sometimes of the noona's way of acting: screeching, no depth aka shallow aka one face acting.

so please noona, refrain yourself by going somewhere or disappearing for sometimes as someone in this forum recommended:  Europe, USA to learn more about deep acting after your next drama.  after a long break, people will appreciate noona much better so they can enjoy fresh air from some other talented actresses for now.

who says that noona is a pearl of acting?  a clown or a pearl?

avidneri1003 said: Seems like all my actress baby girls have their own agency.. I don't know if I should be happy or not.. What do you think is the pros and cons of having their own agency ??

One good thing about being a fan of jiwon eonni is that you won't get to miss her so much because she is not that MIA always ... :):):) I hope when she have her own company, we will still see her a lot..

i just want to share this tweet from HJW 1023 fanclub philippines...

Ha Ji Won (PH 1023)
[April 13,2013] Gabby Lopez tweeted about The King 2 Hearts. Gabby, is the current Chairman of ABS-CBN Corporation, the largest media conglomerate in the Philippines, with investments primarily in television, radio and film production. 
On his tweet he said that he likes The King 2 Hearts and he mentioned that his favorite korean actress was Our Queen ♥ Ha Ji Won ♥
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/554064_601004649911024_676359739_n.jpg

>> you're the best HJW even the chairman of the Phil. largest media.. owe your talent and beauty  :x :x
  • Like 1

Guest sayadew

ferlycious

said:

i just want to share this tweet from HJW 1023 fanclub philippines...
Ha Ji Won (PH 1023)
[April 13,2013] Gabby Lopez tweeted about The King 2 Hearts. Gabby, is the current Chairman of ABS-CBN Corporation, the largest media conglomerate in the Philippines, with investments primarily in television, radio and film production. 
On his tweet he said that he likes The King 2 Hearts and he mentioned that his favorite korean actress was Our Queen ♥ Ha Ji Won ♥
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/554064_601004649911024_676359739_n.jpg

>> you're the best HJW even the chairman of the Phil. largest media.. owe your talent and beauty  :x :x

Guest minnie0103

@kimlan Didn't you just say that you're NOT her fan? Then why are you wasting your time here? Shouldn't you just leave this forum and stop expressing negative comments to someone you don't like? What do you expect us to do? To be on your side? Of course NOT. We are solid fans of Ha Ji Won, so of course we're going to defend her as we know that what you're saying is completely nonsense. We here know how to respect other people's opinion because we're all entitled to our own. But you have to make sure that you're on the right track, otherwise you will be banned here.
To my fellow 1023RS, there are some vicious fans who can't find any fault with Ha Ji Won, in terms of her acting, characteristic, and personality, so they would just post negative comments about her. I think they envy her because their biased is not as successful as she is. (I won't name any names.) But I have no time to deal with these people. I'm hoping that those fans and their bad attitude will not reach this forum anymore. There's karma, right? And besides, let's just ignore them because we are gifted with good attitude and etiquette ;)

Being an old timer, a silent reader here at soompi, I can see where this Kimlan Troll is coming from

oh btw this troll said "noona" to HJW,  as if this troll is a guy but from what she wrote here, I do believe that she has a female character. What a poor creature this troll is. I have flagged all of her posts as abusive.

Some people are just plain stupid or directly mean....and unfortunately they love to spread it around. To all HJW fans...let's not give this troll the time of day. We all know that there is no truth to her words. Just because HJW has great skills as an actress and thus gets A LOT of projects doesn't mean it's her fault...Don't be jealous HA HA HA.  =)) :)) [-X \:D/ >:/