♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

@Gtangerine, you should also try her horror films, Nightmare & Phone if you haven't seen it yet. She is so young and pretty in Nightmare even as a dead girl. Anyway, I don't think I introduce myself in this thread yet or I might of have already.. waaaay back.. it's been too long since I've been in this thread but I've been an Ha Ji Won fan since forever along w/ actress Kim Ha Neul.

@Gtangerine, you should also try her horror films, Nightmare & Phone if you haven't seen it yet. She is so young and pretty in Nightmare even as a dead girl. Anyway, I don't think I introduce myself in this thread yet or I might of have already.. waaaay back.. it's been too long since I've been in this thread but I've been an Ha Ji Won fan since forever along w/ actress Kim Ha Neul.

Ahh stress! Looks like I have a long line of Unnie's movies to watch! I really not into horror genre but because it's an HJW movie, hell yeah I will give it a shot. Thanks for the recommendations! happy.gif

Btw, my bestfriend read today that Sector 7 will finally be released here in my country on April 17! Gaah, it's seldom for a k-movie to be shown here and I'm so glad now it's HJW's! Will surely watch it and hoping for it's blockbuster outcome. Yey! laugh.gif

Guest parknamnam_1630

So cute~! xD Ha Ji Won in WinWIn. xD 

-------------------------------------------------------------

tumblr_m1ycnwMuG51qk8h0po1_500.gif

VIP screening of AS ONE 16.4.2012

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

cr FB Amazing Couple(hyun bin and hajiwon

Thanks for the photos chinggu! I am so addicted with her her look and I super duper want those pair of shoes!

Our Jiwon-sshi really has a good fashion sense. Best of luck for As one! I hope it tops the blockbuster charts! laugh.gif

Guest niknokdagu425

Thanks for the photos chinggu! I am so addicted with her her look and I super duper want those pair of shoes!

Our Jiwon-sshi really has a good fashion sense. Best of luck for As one! I hope it tops the blockbuster charts! *quoted image*

i am crazy about her!!!totally amazing,yup lets pray the it will be a hit again for her, and lets wish her a good health gosh she never had long breaks i am really concerned about her,yay!wednesday be fast.see around again and keep posting i am loving all your posts in K2H thread and in here smile.gif

i am crazy about her!!!totally amazing,yup lets pray the it will be a hit again for her, and lets wish her a good health gosh she never had long breaks i am really concerned about her,yay!wednesday be fast.see around again and keep posting i am loving all your posts in K2H thread and in here *quoted image*

Thanks! I just love letting everyone know about Jiwon-sshi's whereabouts! I agree with that she has to get some rest, gaah, her schedules are killing me. Such a hardworking woman.. I wish her a man that would take care of her to the highest level! happy.gif

HJW is so cute in this NG: k2h snow scene

thanks for the photos and update on Ha Ji Won!!

ahh she's such a workaholic.. hope she will have penty of rest between filming k2h and promoting for as one....

love that she looks so beautiful even in a simple dress

Guest niknokdagu425

Thanks! I just love letting everyone know about Jiwon-sshi's whereabouts! I agree with that she has to get some rest, gaah, her schedules are killing me. Such a hardworking woman.. I wish her a man that would take care of her to the highest level! *quoted image*

HJW is so cute in this NG: k2h snow scene

i hope she finds time for herself after the drama though i always want her to be on the spotlight but her health is the most important thing, yup i hope she will meet that special man someday crossing my finger its our new favorite guy now, u know who hehehe!see u around again