Han Ga In 한가인

Guest coreana

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

2/27/06 – In her new drama “Dr. Gang”, Han Ga In plays an intelligent doctor Kim Yoo Na (김유나). Yoo Na’s elder brother was killed by gang members. Then she bumps into a fake doctor (played by Yang Dong Geun) who is pursued by scoundrels. This fake doctor makes her very confused and involves her with a prosecutor Suk Hee Jung (석희정) played by Lee Jong Hyuk. Afterwards, three of them form triangle love relationship.

coming200602270742110.jpg

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/2006...07421558390.htm

c: CindyW88

Guest kat_yuri

2/27/06 – In her new drama “Dr. Gang”, Han Ga In plays an intelligent doctor Kim Yoo Na (김유나). Yoo Na’s elder brother was killed by gang members. Then she bumps into a fake doctor (played by Yang Dong Geun) who is pursued by scoundrels. This fake doctor makes her very confused and involves her with a prosecutor Suk Hee Jung (석희정) played by Lee Jong Hyuk. Afterwards, three of them form triangle love relationship.

coming200602270742110.jpg

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/2006...07421558390.htm

c: CindyW88

that's nice!!!

• 3 weeks later...

she isn't that underrated is she? for some reason, i thought she was pretty popular in Korea. i guess she's underrated here on soompi... i mean, only 6 pages in her thread???

she's super gorgeous... i really liked her in terms of endearment and super rookie too. can't wait till her new drama airs!

Guest emma007

Han Ga In is so pretty and cute at the same time. She is just a breath of fresh air. I have only seen her in Super Rookie, but I thought she played the part very well. She seems like such a sweet girl as well.

Guest oohhlala

a member posted dis pixx in celebs photo section:

credits to: lynnshim

Warning: This is going to be long. ^^

Info:

Han ga in is actually 23 yrs old. Her husband is 27? well she met her husband, yun jung hoon, during the filming of the drama Yellow Handkerchief back in 2003 or 2002? well they were a couple in the drama and they actually started to date while the drama was being filmed. romantic isnt it?

edit-- you cna post your own pics of han ga in or yun jung hoon in here <3

Han ga in + Yun jung hoon (husband & wife <3)

These photos are of the wedding or relating to their wedding

hangain5.jpg

hangain11.jpg

(cute <33)

hangain13.jpg

Pictures taken for the wedding. they match so well.

hangain15.jpg

Lovely<33

hangain17.jpg

Han ga in feeding cake to yun jung hoon<33

hangainandyeonjunghoon.jpg

When they announced their marriage.

Honeymoon pics

hangain.jpg

hangain2.jpg

hangain3.jpg

hangainnnnn.jpg

They are so romantic~~~

whoops.. i forgot to add this in the wedding section:

hangain10.jpg

Other various pictures..

11.jpg

Han ga in and Yun jung hoon's house

hangain4.jpg

showing off her gameboy

hangain6.jpg

Graduation photo with her mom

hangain7.jpg

Clip of the drama"yellow handkerchief" where they met, they were bfs and gfs in the drama and real life!

hangain12.jpg

baq in 2002/2003 while filming "yellow handkerchief" and i guesss on a date? (They look so young!!)

hangain14.jpg

On a date<333 or is it their honeymoon

hangain16.jpg

baq in junior high (left) and high school (right) her natural beauty shows

hangainparty.jpg

omg. this is so romantic<33 Yun jung hoon planned a suprise party for han ga in and in the photo you could see her crying. so fudgen romantic. Every girl's dream man <33

to be continued

hangainsister.jpg

Her real sister's wedding

hangainsister2.jpg

hangainsister3.jpg

Her sister? and brother? or is it her brother-in-law?

.jpg

aww <3 a kiss scene in "yellow handkerchief"

thats all folks.

sorry i made it long.

now im DONE

edittt----

oh i just notcied that some of the pics are extremley small.

wel here are bigger pics.

oh for the suprise part one go here.

Click here

Guest emma007

She is absolutly stunning! Such a natural and pretty young lady, and such a great actress. Thanks for sharing those pictures!

Archived