Han Ga In 한가인

Guest coreana

Guest ndao001

a new found HGI pic to drop off

HanChaeYoung_4.jpg

c:toxic-apple

thanx evryone fo' those pix nd wallies...

Isn't that han chae young in the second picture...i think they're just wearing the same shirt????

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ktown

Mar 26 2006

kangxbyul posted these in korean celeb photos

some old pictures and webcam pictures ~

from Naver

DRAMA PICTURES (with yang dong geun)

h3.jpg

h2.jpg

h1.jpg

WEBCAM PICTURES

h4.jpg

h10.jpg

h6.jpg

RANDOM PICTURES

h8.jpg

h7.jpg

h5.jpg

h9.jpg

this is not han ga in

it looks like han hyo joo ( i hope i spelled that right lol)

Guest happii

wow she already married and she married to Yun Jung Hoon, they sure made a cute couple! She's so pretty and talented and Yun Jung Hoon is so cute!

this is not han ga in

it looks like han hyo joo ( i hope i spelled that right lol)

lol i think ur rite!

Guest xosandy

She is so pretty and I saw one of her wedding photo/clip soooo pretty!!! :D They are so cute!!!

Is "Dr. Kaeng" her lastest series??

Yes, Dr. Kkaeng is her latest series, and yes, the girl is Han Hyo Joo, not Han Ga In.

24523418_750x750.jpg00691489_2.jpg

22457322_327x327.jpg20316416_400x400.jpg

8220050426_15071549.jpg

June 6, 2006

Posted in News Thread by rubie

History Attests to Korean Stars' All-Natural Looks

The chiseled features -- can Korea's gene pool really have produced the perfection that graces TV screens all over Asia without the help of the country’s otherwise so very busy army of plastic surgeons? The Chosun Ilbo listens to the rumor mill to discover just how natural the Korean Wave is.

◇Han Ga-in

200606060005_07.jpg

Han Ga-in appeared on a TV quiz show when she was a high-school student, and she was also captured in TV footage of interviews with high-school students. Her looks needed no improvement. The story of how entertainment bigwigs spotted her in the news clip and immediately went to her school to offer her a part is already legendary.

(englishnews@chosun.com )

Source: http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/new...0606060005.html

even though HGI is not popular at soompi, but tats doesn't mean she isn't popular in Korea. i m always happy 2 c HGI on ne beauty or natural lists cuz she is, in fact, 1 of Korea's most beautiful n natural-looking woman.

Micheru, You're absolutely right about her not being popular on soompi but I know for sure she is in Korea! I wish I had more info on her besides the basic profile listed on the first page. I'll visit this thread often and try my best to update with pics, etc. She's my 2nd fave actress right now (after my beloved SHG :P )

I love this photo of her...so natural and beautiful!

00544060_2.jpg

Where are all of the Han Ga In fans?! I know there have to be people on here who supports her:D

Here are some more pictures to make this thread a bit more active...credit yahoo! korea.

n2o14175794218co.jpg

n2o141216964515im.jpg

n2o141216955612ds.jpg

n2o141235244614jp.jpg

n2o141234035813dt.jpg

n2o141233908211ib.jpg

n2o141233251915tl.jpg

n2o141213918414ji.jpg

quteacho, you're very welcome for the article. i've noticed that in all of the beauty polls, han gan in and song hye gyo are always the winners...two very beautiful actresses who are all natural^^

i'm about to watch her most recent drama "dr. gang"...i heard it didnt' do too well in the ratings but i saw the first episode and liked it. it should come in the mail tomorrow so i'm excited.

Archived