Han Ga In 한가인

Guest coreana

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest ndao001

IPB Image

Song Seung Hun and Han Ga In will be co-staring in MBC 2007 March Drama " The City Of God". Song Seung Hun will be playing a cold-hearted entrepreneur who changes greatly after all his family members died in an accident. Han Ga In will be playing a kind-hearted, positive thinking girl who meets and falls in love with Song Seung Hun but has to leave him because he was convicted of murder.

This drama will be focusing on the theme of how the love of two people who are going different directions in life, come together to mutually redeem each other. This 20eps drama will start filming at once when all the others artists are decided.

Can't wait to see these two together!!! Funny how Ha Ga In's husband took Song Seung Hun's place in Sad Love Story and now his wife is doing a drama with him....

IPB Image

Song Seung Hun and Han Ga In will be co-staring in MBC 2007 March Drama " The City Of God". Song Seung Hun will be playing a cold-hearted entrepreneur who changes greatly after all his family members died in an accident. Han Ga In will be playing a kind-hearted, positive thinking girl who meets and falls in love with Song Seung Hun but has to leave him because he was convicted of murder.

This drama will be focusing on the theme of how the love of two people who are going different directions in life, come together to mutually redeem each other. This 20eps drama will start filming at once when all the others artists are decided.

Can't wait to see these two together!!! Funny how Ha Ga In's husband took Song Seung Hun's place in Sad Love Story and now his wife is doing a drama with him....

thanx so much ndao001! Tat was soOo pleasant to hear...

Seung Hun nd our HGI will team up in a drama. Weeeeeee!!

Ta story soundz pretty good toO. Can't wait to see it!

seriously i consider her as one of the most gorgeous woman ive seen, and one of the most beautiful in Korea, there is just something about her that captures your attention and im a girl. lol. im jealous i wish i looked like her

seriously i consider her as one of the most gorgeous woman ive seen, and one of the most beautiful in Korea, there is just something about her that captures your attention and im a girl. lol. im jealous i wish i looked like her

Except for the jealous part, I feel the same way too! This is really a beautiful person. I really do not know this person but her image alway project some inner beauty. I wonder if she is a nice and sincere person. If not, she sure leaves the impression that she is. Ironically, her husband leaves the same impression. I wish them both great happiness and success. :)

Except for the jealous part, I feel the same way too! This is really a beautiful person. I really do not know this person but her image alway project some inner beauty. I wonder if she is a nice and sincere person. If not, she sure leaves the impression that she is. Ironically, her husband leaves the same impression. I wish them both great happiness and success. :)

hahah im not really jealous, i only said that cause i wish i good present myself like how she does with such elegance. Im a big klutz and definitely not elegant. lol.

Guest shingung

this girl is beautiful..i love her transformation and character in super rookie--im currently watching..and i was really surprised when i found out she is married..and more surprising...Yeon Jung-hoon..coz i first saw them in Yellow Handkerchief drama and they are a couple in this drama..(this is from the few scenes I have watched)..i never got to finish this drama...

But I wish them happiness...and they really look together....even in Yellow Handkerchief scenes...

Guest bloation

awww this topic isnt going so well =/ i love han ga in <33

ne1 noe wat she up to lately??? i really miss her >.<

She's Resting. to Revive her beauty. and come back with another beautiful drama....!

Do you know... B)

Jang, Han Top Actors of 2nd Half

Actor Jang Dong-gun and actress Han Ga-in have earned the most votes in a recent popularity survey. Rain and Lee Hyo-lee topped the singers' list and Yoo Jae-suk and Cho Hye-lyun took the comedian vote.

The results come from a September survey conducted by a marketing research firm on 1,400 Korean men and women in five major cities.

Among actors, Jang, with 23 percent of the votes, again ranked atop the poll as he did in the year's first half. Trailing behind was Ahn Seong-gi (9.5%), Song Il-guk (8.9%), Lee Joon-ki (5.3%) and Han Seok-gyu (5.2%). Kwon Sang-woo, Kang Dong-won, Bae Yong-jun, Choi Soo-jong and Won Bin rounded out the top ten.

In the actress category, Han Ga-in led the group with 9.5 percent followed by Kim Tae-hee (8%), Lee Young-ae (7.9%), Kim Hye-soo (7.0%), Song Hye-kyo and Jeon Ji-hyeon with a tie, Lee Na-young, Lee Mi-yeon, Han Hye-jin and Jeon Do-yeon.

Among male singers, Rain garnered 20 percent of the votes trailed by trot singers Tae Jin-a (8.7%) and Song Dae-gwan (6.8%), the boy band Super Junior, SG Wannabe (6.2%) and rocker Yoon Do-hyeon (6.0%).

For female singers, Lee Hyo-lee with 22 percent beat Boa at 12.6 percent. Jang Yoon-jeong (11.4%), Chae Yeon (10.0%) and Lee Soo-young (6.3%) followed.

Yoo Jae-seok was the most popular male comedian with an impressive 41 percent of the votes. Gang Ho-dong followed with 20 percent and Lee Kyung-kyu 11 percent. Others in the top ten were Jeong Jong-cheol, Sin Dong-yeop, Park Jun-hyeong, Kim Yong-man, Kim Je-dong, Seo Kyeong-seok and Park Soo-hong.

Ranking first among female comedians was Cho Hye-lyung at 24 percent, followed by Lee Kyoung-sil (19.6%), Jeong Seon-hee (17.7%), Kang Yoo-mi (14.2%), Kim Mi-hwa (12.9%), Park Kyeong-rim, Kim Mi-ryeo, Song Euni, Park Mi-seon and Kim Sin-young.

The most popular sportsman was soccer player Park Ji-sung with a whopping 45 percent. Overseas-based players were the next most popular. Slugger Lee Seung-yeop (25.7%), pitcher Park Chan-ho (14.3%) and soccer stars Lee Young-pyo (12.8%) and Seol Ki-hyeon (12.2%) followed.

Among female athletes, golfer Park Seri was number with close to 60 percent of the votes. Golfers Michelle Wie (32%) and Kim Mi-hyun (29%) were next. They were followed by Park Chan-sook (6.6%), Hyun Jung-hwa (5.6%), Janet Lee (3.5%) and Jang Jeong (2.9%).

Source: KBS Global + credit also rubie /News thread

http://english.kbs.co.kr/entertainment/new...0180_11858.html

12/20/06 -- Han Ga In and Dennis O’Neal will costar with Jae Hee in the Wednesday-Thursday drama “Witch Yoo Hee (마녀유희)” scheduled to be aired by SBS on 3/14/2007. The PD is Jun Gi Sang (전기상) whose previous dramas were “Sassy Girl Choon Hyang” and “My Girl”.

HGI plays the heroine Ma Yoo Hee (마유희) hinting that the character is like a “Witch (마녀)”. Yoo Hee has independent personality and is the only daughter of the owner of an advertisement company and is working as an advertisement planner. She has superior talent in management and is hardworking and competent. She is the successor of the advertisement company. Moreover, she has dazzling beauty and she punishes men around her calmly. Thus people say that Yoo Hee could “stab to have one drop of blood without even showing up.” Although she is like a witch, she is lonely and has no lover, a woman tough outside but soft inside. After she is introduced to Tae Suk (태석, played by Jae Hee) who is a student learning cooking, she falls in love with him.

Dennis plays a perfect guy, warm and reliable, specializing in French cooking, lives in seclusion in Korea and concentrates on cooking. He is Tae Suk’s coach of love working hard as a middleman between Tae Suk and Yoo Hee. HGI’s previous drama was “Dr. Gang (MBC, 2006)” and Dennis O’Neal’s was “Sweet Spy (MBC, 2006)”.

coming200602270742110.jpg2006122000405_0.jpg

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/2006...08390458390.htm

http://spn.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2...6122000432.html

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/2006...08185258390.htm

credit: CindyW88 @ news thread

Guest babymarzy07

oh wow looking forward to that drama.. is dennis oh or jae hee the male lead? hgi and dennis look good together.. :) although hgi is already married..

Archived