How I Met Your Mother

Guest alcyone

Guest lulybonynsungie

i FINALLY watched the finale!!!!!!! awwwww robin and barney....cant wait until the new season...but its in september? ugh so farrrr away

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest °..a²

i finally finished watching all 4 seasons. it's totally amazing!

i can't wait until the new season starts again. i heard there's gonna be up to 8-9 seasons. i don't even know how they're gonna drag it out that much.......but i don't really care, i lovvveee HIMYM.

Guest x3Julie

^ 9 seasons? wow, I didnt expect it to last that long. But its a good thing cause I loveeeee HIMYM! :D

I guess were gona be waiting a long time to find out who the mother is though lol

• 4 weeks later...
Guest aymei

I freaking love this show

it's legen....wait for it.... darryyy!!

hahahahah.

:]

can't wait for the next season

Guest creaturedreams

Great news, "How I Met Your Mother" season five will be returning on Mondays as of 21st of September. :D

CBS has announced that the Season 5 Premier of How I Met Your Mother will air on Monday, September 21st at 8pm.

source tv.com

Guest lulybonynsungie

Great news, "How I Met Your Mother" season five will be returning on Mondays as of 21st of September. :D

yayyyy i LOVE this show! Barney Stinson is AWESOME! lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest melan

hm, somehow as much as i like BRo after s3 & s4, i think Barney loves Robin and Robin most likely is attracted to Barney's non-family/untraditional values.. i dont want the two of them to get together, the show would get too couple-y

Guest car_shrimp.

omgggggg i love this show! i didn't even notice that there was a thread here about himym!

i finished watching allllll the seasons like last week! amazing show!

im excited to the new advances of robin and barney's "relationship!"

Guest screamxlove

hm, somehow as much as i like BRo after s3 & s4, i think Barney loves Robin and Robin most likely is attracted to Barney's non-family/untraditional values.. i dont want the two of them to get together, the show would get too couple-y

I'd kind of have to agree with you about that, haha.

9vkxfd.gif

243n9jq.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xtrammieex

at first i didnt really care for te show but my friends convinced me to watch it and I LOVED IT!!! i watched all 4 seasons in like 2 or 3 days. cant wait for the next season!

Guest hopesofgreen

@ antwonz0r: Thanks for the pictures! It looks like Barney and Robyn are going to get together. I'm a huge fan of them. I absolutely love the coupling. They have great chemistry, but I (like some of the other posters here) don't want them to get together yet. Barney's funnier when he's not attached and things might seem too cheesy with two couples in the group. Hopefully, they don't get together this season. Maybe towards the end? But I'm really looking forward to the new season!

Guest °..a²

Holy crap, Lily's boobs got HUUUGE compared to first season. It's probably due to the pregnancy.

But gawsh I'm soo excited for season 5!!

• 1 month later...

Ep 1 for season 5 was good :)

Ted was so funny lol Especially when he couldnt spell professor! hahaha

The final scene with Barney and Robin was adorablee

Guest mz simmonz

YAY!

More love for HIMYM!!

I'm trying to get more of my friends into this great show..

the season premiere was so cute and funny!

I love how Marshall kept using the whip to whip the door hahah

Archived