[drama 2005/6] The Sweet Spy 달콤한 스파이

Guest sylver

The ending totally begs for a freaking SEQUEL!!!! WTF?! I have to find like mad fanfics with and alternate ending or after the series finale or anything Sweet Spy/Dennis Oh+Nam Sang Mi or I'm not going to sleep well! There is such wailing in my head right now. Is there a book that has somewhat the same premise?

For a newcomer model-turned-actor, Dennis Oh wasn't bad. I mean he wasn't "oh my god this is bad" bad. He actually was able to bring out emotions in his facial expressions and didn't look stiff to me. Not great, but not bad. I love Nam Sang Mi and will check out her other work. I just love the play of emotions on her face. I do hope that someday they get to pair up again.

I understand the frustration of the fans regarding the final episode. It begs for more and we want to see the couple together, be a spy together, catch the bad guys, but then since this is a spy series one can really take it places and make it interesting so anything can happen. A lot of stories can branch off from there. So, I guess I'm saying, grudgingly, it's a good enough ending. It also serves as a kind of measure. The clamor for more means that they've achieved the desired reaction from fans and that it was good work.

Having said that, let me now go back to wanting MORE, dammit! And if you know of any posted icons out there, please let me know. I suck at making them. Maybe when I get my own laptop, which I hope to have this year (please God). And fics, please!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest koala_sweetspy

hello all, im from the philippines.. Sweet Spy is now airing in our country.. though i've already watched this series.. can we all the fans and supporters of this drama or even the actors and actresses request for its season 2 or part 2 pls.. im so sad with the ending.. its so confusing.. but for me .. i know that dennis my oppa still alive.. hehehe.. :)

cute couple -- dennis and nam sang-mi.. ^_^

petition for sweet spy 2.. pleaseeee.. with a sweet ending.. pleassseee..

• 3 weeks later...

MY DEAR FRIENDS,

After watching Sweet Spy here in the Phils, I go with LEE JOO HYUN. He is such a very good actor for me, Aside from his handsome looks, his smiles, stares and facial expressions can move you out. I am just wondering why he was not given so much project.

• 1 month later...

I watched this series just because I liked the title. And in the end I didnt have any regrets coz it was a really good drama. I love NSM and Dennis in here. They are cute and funny couple. Hope to see them again.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest uyanfam25

i hate the ending!!!ugh!nde man lang nagpakita ulit c Dennis Oh?is there Season 2???ugh!dying to watch the continuation...it so BITIN!ugh!

:P

The ending totally begs for a freaking SEQUEL!!!! WTF?! I have to find like mad fanfics with and alternate ending or after the series finale or anything Sweet Spy/Dennis Oh+Nam Sang Mi or I'm not going to sleep well! There is such wailing in my head right now. Is there a book that has somewhat the same premise?

For a newcomer model-turned-actor, Dennis Oh wasn't bad. I mean he wasn't "oh my god this is bad" bad. He actually was able to bring out emotions in his facial expressions and didn't look stiff to me. Not great, but not bad. I love Nam Sang Mi and will check out her other work. I just love the play of emotions on her face. I do hope that someday they get to pair up again.

I understand the frustration of the fans regarding the final episode. It begs for more and we want to see the couple together, be a spy together, catch the bad guys, but then since this is a spy series one can really take it places and make it interesting so anything can happen. A lot of stories can branch off from there. So, I guess I'm saying, grudgingly, it's a good enough ending. It also serves as a kind of measure. The clamor for more means that they've achieved the desired reaction from fans and that it was good work.

Having said that, let me now go back to wanting MORE, dammit! And if you know of any posted icons out there, please let me know. I suck at making them. Maybe when I get my own laptop, which I hope to have this year (please God). And fics, please!

i want more too!!!ugh!!!i want to see dennis oh AGAIN!!!dammit!:):):)

Guest tearsnever_drop27433

i'm not pop this thread up

i was just wondering if anybody in here is a Nam Sang Mi Dennis fan

and knows a fanfic

about this couple

many thanks for your help

i hate the ending!!!ugh!nde man lang nagpakita ulit c Dennis Oh?is there Season 2???ugh!dying to watch the continuation...it so BITIN!ugh!

:P

i want more too!!!ugh!!!i want to see dennis oh AGAIN!!!dammit!:):):)

i agreed

i am supper agreed with this comment

i really want more

i hate the ending i was hoping for season 2 as well

i hope the author will be kind enough to write season 2 and who ever will be the director

will chose the same cast Sang Mi and Dennis

i hate these type of ending really hate it

but i was planning to write a fan's Sweet Spy season 2 though

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

plz..plz...

someone..tell me..

where can i download this Sweet Spy Drama with an english subs ..??

ive been looking for it..

but...i got no clue...

im dying to watch here.....

plz..plz..tell me....

Oh gosh I am so shallow I totally check out hot guys ,it is a guilty pleasure. I check the MV of every series on youtube before watching the series. I am very shallow I like good scenes between leads and hot kissing scenes too. What to do lah am a raunchy granny.Well I also watch good story line, { must say that here or else I might get labelled a pervert } wait did I say that out loud ?

I get a tad upset when the kissing scenes between the leads are like two automatons but then I know its family time and I can understand it. It is getting better though and the ones here were quite hot.

I really love this series...anybody have the link for download this series...thx u...

hye...have u found the link to download Sweet Spy...??

if u do...really hope that u can share it with me... :)

• 3 months later...
Guest x shinhwa lova x

are there any working links to this drama?

i went through about the first 60 pages and couldn't find any.

i could only find a few (on the first page)

hope someone can help :)

Guest jobogae

are there any working links to this drama?

i went through about the first 60 pages and couldn't find any.

i could only find a few (on the first page)

hope someone can help :)

Wow this is a really old drama. The first drama series that introduced Nam Sang Mi to me!

I don't have any links to give you but you can watch English subbed streaming videos of this series on dramafever.com.

http://www.dramafever.com/drama/42/1/Sweet_Spy/

• 4 years later...

Archived