Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I wonder why is she so quiet? She's not even in any variety shows either. I wish she comes back soon and I wish to see her with either Kim Joo Hyuk or Jo Woo Seung again. I don't mind Lee Sang Woo or Lee Jung Jae. I was so hoping seeing her working with Yoo Ji Tae again for Healer. But wasn't meant to be.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest barjavel

Where is she ?
I remember the first time I saw her in "wedding campaign" I thought she was special, I really like her ^^
Hope she's well and prepare a great comeback ;)

• 1 month later...

December 10, 2014
Su Ae Shows Off Cute and Natural Charms On Set
Source: BNTNews
xroh071uswurqzeyioqcbh2z7xi6hgk5.jpg
[by Nawael Khelil] Actress Su Ae disclosed a few behind-the-scene shots that reveal her cute charms.
The pictures were taken while the actress was shooting a pictorial with magazine Marie Claire and jewelry brand PANDORA. And her beauty doesn’t fade around the brand’s beautiful and shiny items. 
These photos are receiving a lot of attention because they allow the public to discover a natural side of Su Ae, who usually does not share much information about her ‘behind-the-scene’ life. With natural hair, in a black and white knit, she sends the cold winter away with one bright and warm smile. The actress didn’t stop smiling during the whole shooting, from the preparation to the little makeup breaks that she had. 
During this pictorial, she also expressed her design sense. She helped to prepare the set by installing the jewelries by herself. Her professionalism, motivation and bright mood enlightened the whole studio. 
Meanwhile, Su Ae’s jewelry pictorial can be seen in Marie Claire’s December issue. (photos by Management Soop)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest parkul

hi everyone ... i am new but old fan of soo ae from god of sea ....
 i am need help post new images of soo ae here ... please help me .

Happy New Year to all Soo Ae's fans! Best wishes!Hopefully, we will get to hear more from our Soo Ae this year: Drama, Movie, Variety Shows appearance etc... I TAKE IT ALL! I just want to see her somewhere!  [-O<
(I post it because I didn't saw it in this forum!)This is Soo Ae at the VIP Premiere of 'Tazza 2'
99654011.jpg 10314648_823930340980956_290372895192078

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently, Soo Ae, is not part of the agency Soop Management any more!
They took off her face on the actors&actressess poster... I don't know what's going on.. If she has left the agency, I hope she'll find a new and good one, very soon!
NOW 
10900203_878676098844098_184840542588587

BEFORE
1599822_680046485373728_784815719_o.png

Guest cassia_lela

Hi, yes, Soo Ae has left the Soop Agency and back to her agency before, Star J entertainment. the news already out two or three days ago... the reason is I don't know ^_^ you can check this article below
http://www.osen.co.kr/article/G1110052101

Guest cassia_lela

you're welcome
http://uam.asia/company.htm?com=starj

that's the website of star j entertainment, unfortunately, maybe they still update its since SA's name not yet there in the listed actress
may you will active here and post about her activities... ^_^ happy posting 

• 1 month later...

Hi, everyone!
It seems like our Soo Ae is considering the leading role for a drama: "가면" ("Mask") and it will air after "Sense of a Man and Woman"! Hopefully she'll say yes! And more importantly, I hope that a great line up cast will follow too! I particularly look forward to discovering the lead actor! He has to be perfect (No Idol turned Actor, please!)Couple of korean articles came out few hours ago about that. Apparentely, she will be back very soon!!
What are your thoughts?
I am personally very happy and excited. I hope she won't turn down the offer.. I really miss her!
Here are the articles: 
http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1424681697856707002
http://isplus.joins.com/article/433/17209433.html
http://www.koreadaily.com/news/read.asp?page=1&branch=NEWS&source=&category=entertainment&art_id=3187446
http://mbn.mk.co.kr/pages/news/newsView.php?news_seq_no=2223280&page=1

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 600; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 1; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Joo Ji Hoon and Soo Ae in Talks to Star Opposite One Another in New SBS Drama

joo-ji-hoon-soo-ae.jpg

It has been revealed that actors Joo Ji Hoon and Soo Ae are currently in talks to star opposite one another in a new drama.

On March 6, a representative of SBS’ upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama titled “Mask” (tentative English title) told Newsen through a phone interview, “Soo Ae and Joo Ji Hoon are in the middle of looking over a casting offer for ‘Mask.’”

Joo Ji Hoon’s agency also shared, “[The actor] is currently in the stages of reviewing productions.”

“Mask” is the work of the scriptwriter that also wrote KBS’ “Secret” as well as the director of SBS’ “The Heirs,” and will be produced by the production company in charge of “That Winter the Wind Blows,” “Sign,” and “Three Days.”

The drama, which tells the story of people who live their lives hiding their true selves behind a mask, is expected to begin airing around the middle of May.

What are your thoughts on this possible co-star pairing?

Source; Soompi