Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

@annieice, I totally agree with you as said @cocomhe is master art in these things compared to us LOL. Thanks for posting those pics for Su Ae from '2D1N', do you have to know which episode is it? I have no clue that she came to the show!! I'd love to see that with eng sub.
@cocomhe, No need to proof your old stuff as I can't compare my work with yours advance one. Plus, all I did was posting a pic and adding few line rather than doing some real fine art work like yours :) Thanks for your kind words dear, I really appreciate it.

Guest annieice

@jeeji I really don't know what episode it is :(  I'll try to find out :) and let you know, I believe it's the 2nd season

@Cocomhe I don't see any pictures?

@annieice,I was just a little bit impatient LOL and did my own research and found out that episode just aired this Sunday on 28th Jul in Korea. So, I'll wait till it will be aired on KBS world, I guess that will be on 18th Aug with English Sub. I'll let you know as well, you do have KBS World, right?! how about you @cocomhe?

Soo Ae Teems With Wowness As First Look’s Cover Girl For Volume 50

Posted by goodange on Wednesday, July 31, 2013

It’s a rare treat to be seeing Soo Ae made up with full blown edginess. Yet, she is still elegant and glamorous for her First Look pictorial.

The actress covers the magazine’s 50th volume to promote her film The Flu, which will premiere on August 15th.

1_zps459b4283.jpg~original2_zps22686bbb.jpg~original3_zps0b1785a5.jpg~original4_zps6a4d7ddf.jpg~original5_zpse20fa7ab.jpg~original6_zps1eb827a0.jpg~original

Credit : http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/07/31/soo-ae-teems-with-wowness-as-first-looks-cover-girl-for-volume-50/

Guest annieice

@cocomhe now I see :D so sweet thank you so much

@Jeeji: Thank you so much I had no time to look for it just got home from work, sorry :(

@badsmuler: wow thank you so much, she is beautiful :) can't wait for more pictures :)

@yawang1234: hi nice to see you again :D

Oh here the cover of the 1st look magazin

m7x8.jpg

and I had to share this one cos she looks incredible

fu0v.jpg

jeeji said: @annieice,I was just a little bit impatient LOL and did my own research and found out that episode just aired this Sunday on 28th Jul in Korea. So, I'll wait till it will be aired on KBS world, I guess that will be on 18th Aug with English Sub. I'll let you know as well, you do have KBS World, right?! how about you @cocomhe?

cocomhe said: jeeji said: @annieice,I was just a little bit impatient LOL and did my own research and found out that episode just aired this Sunday on 28th Jul in Korea. So, I'll wait till it will be aired on KBS world, I guess that will be on 18th Aug with English Sub. I'll let you know as well, you do have KBS World, right?! how about you @cocomhe?

@cocomhe, @annieice, and everyone,I've found the sub episode of 2D1N guest starring Soo Ae, check the link below and enjoy watching the lovely actress :)
http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-drama/2-days-1-night-episode-3

Guest annieice

@cocomhe wow love your artwork, and again you demonstrated your amazing talent :) may I use it on facebook?

@jeeji: thank you soooooo much :D can't wait to watch it, finally got a free weekend thank you so much dear chingu
:-*