• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lovelyxdream

i just finished the drama last night.

i watched all of it in 3 days O_O

one of the BEST dramas i've ever watched. (:

i liked the plot, and the cast was amazing.

• 1 month later...

i like this drama because there are no "baddies" or terminal illness. also, they become a couple early in the drama and not only at the end or "x years later" ... i know that qi yue is older than ah meng, but can someone tell me what is the age diff ?

Guest sweetcandies

i like this drama because there are no "baddies" or terminal illness. also, they become a couple early in the drama and not only at the end or "x years later" ... i know that qi yue is older than ah meng, but can someone tell me what is the age diff ?

i think the age difference is like one year...cuz they're both in college. or was it two years? but its not that much.

• 3 months later...
Guest milkbunny

I LOVE THIS DRAMA rainie yang and MIke He are supER hottt!! hott!! hott!! it was so addicting i gotta finish this drama X_X gah

• 2 months later...
Guest nikkipicky

one of my absolute favourites. i loved it =[ rainie yang.. i started to like her in this one haha. and mike he.. he's pretty good in this.

this one's is so cute. i finally watched it after my boyfriend AND a friend of mine recommended it. figured might as well hahaha. and i loved it =]

i was angry that ahmon left but then i wasn't 'cause she accepted it and i was like hmm. and then they spent lots of time together and then he came back xD and i was happy again. especially 'cause of what happens.

at least their parents accepted them. and stayed together. lol.

• 1 month later...

I like the chemistry between Mike and Rainie in this series it's full of natural love. One the best Taiwanese series featuring both of them.

• 2 months later...
Guest coruin

Exuse me, but can anyone explain me why I can't download raw episodes from clubbox?

I can download from clubbox usually, but...

Thanks!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest emceej

this is such a good drama.

i regretted not watching it long ago since i had doubts about it.

i finished this in 2 days and it's worth cutting back on sleep.

the storyline was so amazing and mike he and rainie really looks good together.

i actually prefer mike rather than raine's other leading men.

sweet drama ^^

and i really like ah meng's dad. he is so funny XD

i was cracking up when they found out rainie's mom was pregnant.

he was like, "if it's a girl, we'll just keep it away from Ahrang" lmao. so funny :D

Guest bluangrene

this was one of my first drama ever watched and i remeber falling so in love with it.... it is a great drama...=D

• 7 months later...
Guest jackyv93

THIS DRAMA WAS THE BEST EVER!!!!!

I LOVE THE PLOT THE CHARACTERS EVERYTHING!!!! :)

MIKE HE IS SO HOT NAD HE PORTRAYS AHMONG SO GOOD

• 1 month later...
Guest sweet_love777

my favourite asian drama series of all time (:

i loved it all started with a kiss, but i like dby more because it's insanely cute and cheesy and sweet haha!

.. i'm such a loser =.=

but mike he: dayummm ;)

• 1 year later...
Guest iamvick

I have just finished episode 16 and I'm waiting to finish it off because I don't want it to end!!

I've just come across this little gem and it's really really captivating, I have fallen head over heals for Mike He too!

Absolutely love this drama

• 4 months later...
Guest Pantheria

Is there anywhere other than CB I can get the good quality DVDRip RAWS with softsubs at all? I have the hardsubbed version but the Chinese hardsubs underneath are making it really hard for me to read. Preferably MU if possible. I tried CB but that site hates me for some reason & it kept crashing my browser. Thanks.

Archived