It's all rumors.

But they do make a good couple.

Remember to catch Why Why Love XD

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest suki_*

i dunno i think rainie got offended when mike was teasing her beauty mark one time, so that kinda ended everything right there.. it would be really cute if they were together though! i think Mike and Ariel Lin have more chemistry goin on between them!

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

I don't think they're that close in real life

he has more chemistry witih ariel, too bad that ended off on a wrong foot

Guest Rainie

I think they're really cute together...but it was just a rumour I believe. Watch Why Why Love...it's pretty much a DBY cast reunion...

Guest cassy_clim8

i know!!!! just watched why why love over at youtube today and it looked like a dby reunion!!

i agree that rainie and mike make a cute couple. the mike/ariel tandem also has great chemistry!!

Guest sang_woo_always

mike and rainie are the best!!! they look soo GOOD together..soo meant to be...ahaha...WWL is awsome...very cute...and yes it is a DBY reunion but the plot is totally different!!! =]

Guest catkatgirl92

i was wondering if there was a season two for this series?

this was soooooooooo good

there soooo cute together

the sibling thing was a bit disturbing to me though.........but still

gooooooooooooooooooooooooo ahmon and qi yue!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

i watched this series the second time again! i love this drama, it's so funny and cute! i fell in love again with Mike.. and the guy who plays Ah Rang is SO cute! i cant believe he's 26 o__O

Rainie and Mike are so cute together.

Guest sulfuric_ACID

i can't believe it took me this long to finally watch this. i've been planning for ages and finally watched it this study break. mike is so cute!! though i was a bit disturbed by his hair...the whole sister brother thing was a bit weird too

Guest keczianthei

oh my! good thing i gave this drama a second chance.. the first time i tried watching this, episode 1 was too draggy for me so i didnt continue watching it.. good thing it just popped into my mind recently to watch it again and im so glad i did coz im definitely enjoying the story.. :D

Guest trendy

hi everybody, just watched this whole series in like a day...yeah got really hooked, just wanted to ask if anyone knows where i can get the ost for this drama or get the song played during the concert scene by ahmon's friends. thanks.

hi everybody, just watched this whole series in like a day...yeah got really hooked, just wanted to ask if anyone knows where i can get the ost for this drama or get the song played during the concert scene by ahmon's friends. thanks.

i got the opening theme for Devil Beside You.

the song is called Jerk by Huang Yi Da

if you want i can UPLOAD the song for you.

Archived