[drama 2004] Sunlight Pours Down 햇빛 쏟아지다

Guest xosandy

Guest xosandy
[sBS] Song Hye Gyo, Jo Hyun Jae, Ryu Seung Bum
[sBS] Sunlight Pours Down 햇빛 솓아지다 (2004) Cast: Song Hye Kyo (All In, Full House) as Ji Yeon-woo, Jo Hyun Jae (Love Letter, Seo Dong's Song) as Ji Yeon-woo, Ryu Seung Bum (Loneliness) as Kim Min-ho, Choi Yoo Jung as Lee Soo-ah, Oh Dae Kyu (Gift) as Oh Dal-Jae (Yeon-woo's stepdad), Kang Shin Il as Nam Ban-jang (Min-ho's co-worker), Kim Mi Kyung as Han Jung-do (Min-ho's mom), Kim Jung Hak as Jung Sang-kuk, Song Jae Ho (Gift) as Jung Seung-bum (Eun-sup's dad) Episodes: 16 PD: Kim Jong Hyuk (Age of Innocence) Assistant PD: Joo Dong Min/Kwon Hyuk Chan Screenwriter: Jo Jung Hwa Official Website Yeon-woo grew up happy in a loving family. One day, her father had died mysteriously. And her mother remarried a man who was 10 years younger than her. Misfortunes never come singly. Her mother died of Wilson's disease and her step-father ran away with money. Min-ho, an old friend of hers, is always there to comfort her. Min-ho decided to be a police man to catch a murderer who killed Yeon-woo's father. Eun-sup came back to Korea with the sole purpose of stopping his lover-Soo-ah-from getting married. but Soo-ah gave him an outright denial. To make matters worse, his father sent people over to his hotel to catch him. He ran away from the hotel and he accidentally fell into the subway track and became unconscious. Yeon-woo saw the whole scene in the platform and saved his life. Eun-sup asked her if he could stay in her place temporarily since he had no place to go. So Yeon-woo, Min-ho and Eun-sup all started living in a same house… 623-27_20040210174916.jpgmag0403-17_20040304150522.jpgshine_gall_big_29_20040207114544.jpgshine_gall_big_34_20040207115259.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest conduongmuathu

I love this drama. Jo Hyun Jae so cute. And I love Jo Hyun Jae & Song Hye Kyo, they're really good couple with me ^^

• 2 months later...

i liked this drama too, but i kinda wanted shg to be with jhj.

I did not know that there is a thread for this wonderful drama. Thanks xosandy for creating this. Jo Hyun Jae and Song Hye Kyo are every compatible in this drama. They beat Song Seung Hun-Song Hye Kyo or Bi-kyo IMO. They both possess the same heart-warming looks. Their love story is unforgettable. The ending is very sad. I think it's more sad than Autumn Tale's ending because in Autumn Tale, at least they get to be "together" after life. In Sunlight, even though they see each other everyday, they have to hide their love. I find that very cruel. Personally, I believe that SHK character still loves JHJ's. What proves that is when she goes back to the countryside they went together once; she eats the birthday cake and silently tells him that she has received it. She cries so painfully thinking about the times they had together. And what more? When RSB asks her if she loves him, she does not answer.

Gosh, it's my second favorite heartwrenching K-drama after Autumn Tale.

Guest conduongmuathu

You guys can get this drama at my CB if you want to see it B)

Thank so much. I really want to watch this drama again. But is it with sub English ??

Ooh I have this drama and I like it a lot. SHG is cute with that Ryu Seung Beom guy even though he is ugly as heck. :)

:lol::lol::lol: ....such strong words! :D

hi everyone!

i wanted shk to end up with jhj in this drama. but i guess i'm a little biase since i was only able to watch some eps and didn't really know each character.

You guys should really check this series out. It's not the best but definitely worth watching and has some funny scenes in which RSB dressed up as a girl and went into a nightclub to find SHG. I was laughing my butt off watching that.

You guys should really check this series out. It's not the best but definitely worth watching and has some funny scenes in which RSB dressed up as a girl and went into a nightclub to find SHG. I was laughing my butt off watching that.

Even without those funny scenes, it is still a very good series. I enjoyed every moment with SHG and JHJ. After Song Il Guk, Jo Hyun Jae is another actor who I found acting very well with his eyes. I have almost all of SHG's series and I just keep watching over and over again. When I need a good cry, I will surely watch Autumn Tale and it never fails making me cry buckets. When I need a good laugh of course it's Full House. And when I need to calm myself down, I'd watch Sunglight because of JHJ. I find comfort in his eyes.

Guest georgeleong

I did not know that there is a thread for this wonderful drama. Thanks xosandy for creating this. Jo Hyun Jae and Song Hye Kyo are every compatible in this drama. They beat Song Seung Hun-Song Hye Kyo or Bi-kyo IMO. They both possess the same heart-warming looks. Their love story is unforgettable. The ending is very sad. I think it's more sad than Autumn Tale's ending because in Autumn Tale, at least they get to be "together" after life. In Sunlight, even though they see each other everyday, they have to hide their love. I find that very cruel. Personally, I believe that SHK character still loves JHJ's. What proves that is when she goes back to the countryside they went together once; she eats the birthday cake and silently tells him that she has received it. She cries so painfully thinking about the times they had together. And what more? When RSB asks her if she loves him, she does not answer.

Gosh, it's my second favorite heartwrenching K-drama after Autumn Tale.

in my opinion, the ending was quite a mystery. The words she said in the last few scenes seems that she had her loved ones with her finally and she felt life became so wonderful for her. So she did not in particularly end up with anyone of the guys. They all became good friends i think :)

in my opinion, the ending was quite a mystery. The words she said in the last few scenes seems that she had her loved ones with her finally and she felt life became so wonderful for her. So she did not in particularly end up with anyone of the guys. They all became good friends i think :)

I think so too. It's just in some scenes at the end where they are on the beach, it shows more of SHG-JHJ, like when they swing her little's sister, and when they stand at the water looking out to the ocean, etc. Whatever the ending is, everybody was beautiful wearing white. I still love the drama dispite the disappointment.

Wow, am I seriously in the minority in thinking that RSB is super hot?

Well I think you are one of the minority here. :) Although I don't find him to be hot at all, I would pick him over the other guy any day. His personality just attracted me and I am not that into handsome guy in the first place. :D

Guest Priscilla

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know I've been working on a JHJ thread at another site for many days now, non-stop... and I've been going through this and other JHJ related threads, and 'transferring' over many of the things I found... making sure I write proper credits. I was planning on telling you after the thing is done, but I realize the right step is to ASK YOUR PERMISSION first before reposting anything from here...

Sorry for my bad manners... indeed I've found so many meaty information here, but I'd go crazy were to ask everyone one by one... Thus, I'm asking openly: Can I use whatever you posted to build a JHJ thread elsewhere?

If you rather not... please PM me... I'll take those down even if I have to search through the entire thread I'm building right now. And I'll let you know when I'm done... I've been losing sleep over this, so this better be worth it! Well... I've been his fan since LOVE LETTER but I've forgotten him for a long time. Guess I'm just making up for the lost times.

Guest Priscilla

Hi... I've been working on a JHJ thread at another site for a couple of weeks, collecting many infor everywhere I can, starting from soompi... Before this, I used to spend lots of time translating, but I felt I didn't need to for now... there are enough English sites already...

Though it's an ongoing work, I feel I'm now ready to introduce this thread to all JHJ's fans. It's at a So Ji Sub's Fan site, but I assure you the webmasters are the friendliest you can think of! You need to register, which only takes 30 seconds... and BINGO!!!

Hope to see yah there!: SWEET JHJ Space at JSA!

Archived