[drama 2004] Sunlight Pours Down 햇빛 쏟아지다

Guest xosandy

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest Priscilla

After finishing The Ballad Of Seo Dong, I've been updating my XANGA with lots of JHJ's goodies (I've been collecting infos on him, translating and discussing...) Meanwhile, I've watched this show to get my dose of JHJ... What can I say? I'm just glad I've got this over with...

I just dropped here to let you know that, if you want to check Jo Hyun Jae the actor, you can come visit.... my All About JO HYUN JAE page...

CHEERS!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest anneyen

I have 3 more episodes to watch before the last episode ... Jo Hun Jae and Song Hye Gyo acted very well in this drama. However, this drama had too many uninteresting and boring scenes. Furthermore, the photography, editing and suspense wasnt good.

At first, I was very excited and eager to watch this drama ... but after watching 2 episodes, i quit watching the show for several episodes. Although it had a storyline that should be good, dunno why it didn't spark much interest ...

Luckily the show was saved by Jo Hyun Jae and Song Hye Gyo's presence and acting ... the drama became interesting again when Jo Hun Jae made the cake for Song Hye Gyo's birthday but was destroyed by here when she was terribly angry ... the CLIMAX of the show starts when Jo Hyun Jae and Song Hye Gyo finds out about the truth of their father's ..... Oh Gosh! This is the part which is so sad :tears: ... especially Jo Hyun Jae's character who is very very very pityful ... these are my favourite scenes from the show:

(1) The scene when Jo Hyun Jae kneel in front of Song Hye Gyo's house the entire night to apologize on

behalf of his father's sins... luckily it did not rain :tears:

(2) The scene when JHJ's tears were streaming down from his eyes when he was helpless and did not know

what to do after knwoing the truth.

(3) The scene when JHJ ask the other main actor to blind his eyes, but instead he was punched.

(4) The scene when JHJ wears a sunglass at night and enters the reataurant to see SHG ... SHG asks him

why is he wearing the sunglass ... the way JHJ replied was so touching, "You said you don't want to see

my eyes ... so I'll cover my eyes and will nt let you see them." :tears:

(5) The scene when JHJ tries to give his recipe notes to SHG but was rejected becase she does not want to

have anything to do with the son of the killer who murdered her father.

(6) The scene when JHJ make cakes and desserts for SHG and her sister.

and many many more JHJ scenes ... im now extremely addicted to the show because of JHJ ... his really good at such characters, like Andrea in Love Letter.

Overall, the show is nice and enjoyable ... more worth watching then many other highly promoted shows ... but too bad it wasnt properly filmed ... :(

Guest fieryheart

i watched this drama and personally thought that Song Hye Kyo should have ended with Jo Hyun Jae.I think she really loved him.The story was quite okay and there are some funny scenes.

JO HYUN JAE IS TOTALLY HOT!!!!!!!!!!

Guest tapirlapar

i didnt get 2 watch da final episode.....

any1 plese tell me exactly wat happen.....

PLEASE

PLEASE

Guest s3rene

PLEASE

PLEASE

Spoiler: Song Hye Gyo loved JHJ but because of his father murdered her dad long ago, they cannot be together. In the end, she chose to be with the cop guy Ryu Seung Beom and remained friends with JHJ. SHG also gave up the inheritance money of JHJ's dad and said that she finally forgave his father for what he did. The ending was so so but I love the fact that SHG ended up with RSB.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest galaxie_krf4

Hi anybody knows where can I get the NGs and the other things about this drama.I love it much and I want to have the NGs.thanks so much

Guest juju2006

Does anyone know where to download or watch this drama with english subs? i've been searching for it but can't find it yet.... i've only seen a preview of the drama, seems like a must watch drama since SHK's in it, she's soo gorgeous!! and her acting is like the best...

Guest lorac

English subtitles do not exsit. I'm surprised by this; seems not to be a favorite with the fan subbers who speak Korean, or can translate from Japanese or Chinese subs.... so, we go without. Only way it to watch it without subtitles, which I'm doing right now. Makes me want to eat cake!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest prehistoric

i'm watching this right now!

i love it, it's a really cute drama. Not overly cliche and the characters are well developed

Guest lorac

Spoiler: Song Hye Gyo loved JHJ but because of his father murdered her dad long ago, they cannot be together. In the end, she chose to be with the cop guy Ryu Seung Beom and remained friends with JHJ. SHG also gave up the inheritance money of JHJ's dad and said that she finally forgave his father for what he did. The ending was so so but I love the fact that SHG ended up with RSB.

I just watched episode 10 and ...

It was not Hyun-jae's father who killed her dad...it was his brother...bad, but not quite as bad as the father doing it.

• 4 weeks later...

Wait....even though she chose to be with RSB...her feelings remain with JHJ right? or does she FULLY love RSB?

Guest s3rene

Wait....even though she chose to be with RSB...her feelings remain with JHJ right? or does she FULLY love RSB?

She loved JHJ but she chose RSB because he did so much for her. It was like a sympathetic love for him.

Archived