[drama 2004] Sunlight Pours Down 햇빛 쏟아지다

Guest xosandy

Even though JHJ is in this drama, i'd rather not watch it coz as u've said, it has a sad ending.... it'll just leave my heart broken.... it would've been great if SHG ended up w/ JHJ.... what were the writers thinking?!

even if JHJ and SHG didn't end up together, i am still ok with the ending. because in the end, JHJ's character became more mature and even more handsome. you should see him in that last frolic in the beach (with SHG, RSB and SHG little sister) - he looks so good, so breathtakingly handsome, and so full of bright promise. that picture of him smiling so happily and openly, finally free from a painful past, was worth all the pain that i have to watch him go thru when SHG dumped him so suddenly. ;)

true.. jo hyun jae and song hye kyo looked so good with each other, however it was okay for me that hye kyo ended up with ryu seung bum, i dont know why.. maybe i just pitied his character

what a statement to say about love - you want a character to end up with somebody because of pity - how pitiful. love shouldn't be out of pity, people who get together shouldn't get together because one pities the other or is thankful for one's loyalty and devotion. because in the long run pity and gratitude wouldn't be strong enough to hold a relationship together.

nice to see this thread active again. i loved this because of SHG. She was so pretty with bangs. And she looked good with JHJ. How's JHJ now?

JHJ is still doing his military service right now but will be out June 19, 2010. Hope to see him and SHG work again in the future. They look good together, and both are good actors. :D

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...

Aigooo, somebody needs to make a channel in Viki so people can sub this drama @___@ It's so weird that this didn't get subbed to English~

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived