[drama 2004] Sunlight Pours Down 햇빛 쏟아지다

Guest xosandy

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ezechix

well just finished watching this one. i am really addicted to jo hyun jae (he's so cute and really acts well). song hye kyo is a very good actress and really beautiful. well, i think this series is just okay. considering the twists in the story. oh just so hate the last part that the ugly guy gets song hye kyo.

People need to stop making a big deal out of Ryu Seung Beom and his unattractiveness. She ended up with him because he sacrificed so much for her, and his love is noble. Looks don't matter much but it was his heart that is most important. It's only a series so no need to be disappointed over the ending. :)

This is a disappointing show. SHK ended up with the ugly guy.

Ryu Seung Bum looked rather rough and scruffy in this drama, but he looked good in the film "Family Ties." Amazing what a little soft focus will do. For me the best part of this drama was episodes 10-13. They could have ended it at 14 and it would have been fine.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest chrys_lee

omg! :wacko: it took me months trying to figure out another name for this korean drama!!! in malaysia, it's called sunshine of love... i have to admit, i sort of forgot what happened because it was aired quite long ago.... but i certainly wasn't that happy with the ending... why couldn shk end up with jhj?? it would be nicer that way... well, i guess the director wanted to create an unexpected ending...? however, i'd say that this is one of the many favourite korean drama i've watched so far... i like some of the songs too... :w00t:

I love Ryu Seung Bum; he's such a talented actor.

He's not a traditionally handsome guy, like Won Bin or whoever, but he has this very appealing charisma. And I thought he was hot in Leessang's "I'm Not Laughing" music video. Rawr. I wish he and Gong Hyo Jin were still together, they were an adorable couple.

I never saw this drama, though now I kind of want to. It didn't do that well in Korea, though, did it?

Guest chrys_lee

He's not a traditionally handsome guy, like Won Bin or whoever, but he has this very appealing charisma. And I thought he was hot in Leessang's "I'm Not Laughing" music video. Rawr. I wish he and Gong Hyo Jin were still together, they were an adorable couple.

I never saw this drama, though now I kind of want to. It didn't do that well in Korea, though, did it?

oooo... jina! yes! won bin is a handsome guy!! i've never really seen ryu seung bum act in any other show except for this... he went out with gong hyo jin before?? you should watch this... although like i said, i don't really remember most parts of the story, it's one that's worth a watch... hope you enjoy it!

Nope, it didn't do too well in Korea. I guess it's because the leading actor was not handsome enough although I thought RSB was very appealing. You should watch this drama, there were some funny moments.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest loveSHK

I love this drama. Jo Hyun Jae so cute. And I love Jo Hyun Jae & Song Hye Kyo, they're really good couple with me ^^

I think so, i love Hyun Jae and Hye Kyo, i wish they come back together in new drama.

Guest pringles_08

I think the reason why many were disappointed by the ending it's because the whole story focused too much on SHK being in love with JHJ. SHK's expressions and feelings in the entire show are only meant for JHJ. Then unexpectedly, the story had a 160 degrees turn and SHK ended up RSB. It's like what?? If the director really wanted SHK to end up with RSB, he should have created scenes that shows SHK being confused on the man she really likes. Yes, there's some cute RSB and SHK scenes together but I think it's not that deep as compared to JHJ and SHK. The case for example, when RSB tried to kiss SHK in the car. After their lips slightly touched, SHK left the car and cried. If she does like him, why would she cry? It's not the looks that matters but the fact that SHK was in love with JHJ from the start up to the end--but chooses RSB over JHJ is the worst ending I've seen so far.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest angel2nyt

I actually quite like this drama although I wish Jo Hyun Jae would end up with Song Hye Kyo instead.

true.. jo hyun jae and song hye kyo looked so good with each other, however it was okay for me that hye kyo ended up with ryu seung bum, i dont know why.. maybe i just pitied his character

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished this series and loves the storyline, loves JHJ character the most, but the ending...for god sake just let JHJ and SHG be together... period. I don't think SHG choose to be with the other guy neither, which is good I just hated that he forced SHG to marry him. I think at the end the three of them just remain good friend. Right???

Archived