Quantcast
LoVeCartier

❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성

10 K-Dramas To Watch When You Want A Good Laugh

Sometimes we all need a good laugh. Whether it’s been a stressful day at work or you’re feeling a bit overwhelmed from school, it’s good for the soul to let out a good laugh. If you’re looking for a K-drama to help relieve some stress from your everyday life, here are 10 solid recommendations!.

This list is in no particular order.

10. “Kill Me Heal Me

kill-me-heal-me-ji-sung.gif

“Kill Me Heal Me” is about a wealthy man named Cha Do Hyun (Ji Sung) who is struggling with multiple personality disorder as a result of a traumatic experience he had as a child. To be more specific, he has seven personalities, one of which is also in love with the female lead, Oh Ri Jin (Hwang Jung Eum).

The main reason why “Kill Me Heal Me” is so comical is because of the incredible way Ji Sung was able to portray one of his character’s personalities, the young teenage girl who goes by the name Yo Na.

kill-me-heal-me.gif

Yo Na was by far the most hilarious one of the several personalities that Cha Do Hyun possessed. It was also so entertaining to see his other personalities come through on a whim. Ji Sung is such a talented and funny actor!

Start watching “Kill Me, Heal Me”:

Watch Now

credit : soompi news

*** FinallY.... I'm done watching his drama "Doctor John" - I always love medical dramas. I love everything about this drama specially because they're not afraid to tackle sensitive medical cases. JS was the reason why I got into K-pop. He was the very first K-actor that I adore & still is. He still takes my breath away. JS is a super good actor. I've cried in several scenes of this drama, which is unusual of me since I'm not really a crybaby. Here, each time patients explained their struggles with their illnesses, I try to hold back from crying especially those cancer/terminal patients. Maybe because my Mom died due to cancer. The drama started off really good. I love that medical dramas can be so different & unique in its own ways. I love it so much.....the same way that how I love JS so much! Here, it makes me know about CIPA, that there's such thing about this. The show focuses on pain management. CIPA is where a patient doesn't feel pain or temperature & doesn't have the ability to sweat. Pain is always considered bad, but the latter part of the drama focuses on how important it is to feel pain. It also portrays how the lives of the doctors are affected while they treat various patients. The drama highlights how difficult it is for the guardians of the patients while supporting their loved-ones. The medical content in the drama is of great quality & educational. The relationship between the leads is that of understanding & care. This was yet another remarkable performance by JS who portrays Cha Yo Han, a doctor who stops at nothing to treat his patients. He's  tenacious indeed! The dialogues in the drama are exceptional. Despite it being a medical drama, the romance, legal & mystery aspects are catchy as well. "Doctor John" is one of the most informative drama out there! I hope they will get many awards here. It does justice to all of its genres of medical, romance & drama. :heart:

i'm still dissapointed because he didn't get any award for Doctor John. hope to see him soon.

some friend in ig try to made campaign and tag namooactors, we ask them to update some news or send us a message  from Ji Sung oppa at his 21st debut anniversary.