❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

Some participants shared a few things Ji Sung talked about at the fan meeting held from Dec. 6 to 8. There's Chinese translation posted at Baidu Ji Sung bar. Big big big thanks to those Korean and Japanese fans and also to the ones who translated it into Chinese. I'm most interested in the BTS stories of Secret. I'll try to translate what I read into English. (Only a little bit comments by me included)

------------------

When JS was asked about which scene is the most memorable for him in Secret, he replied it's the kiss scene in episode 15 where MH kisses YJ's scar. He hoped he could express the deepest love, but the makeup/glue used to create the scars smelled really awful. While in the process of rehearsal, he imagined how hurtful the wound inflicts YJ's suffering, which is as bad as the odor. This way YJ's pain felt real to him so that he managed to show his affection naturally when the filming began.

There's a scene where MH injures his foot and YJ feeds him sitting beside the bed. The scene required HJE to act expressionless, but she couldn't do it without cracking up uncontrolledly during the takes, which made the scene hard to film.

After JH dies, MH tries to commit suicide and needs to be hospitalized. JS had to take off his cloth in that scene. Without workouts for 2 months, JS was worried his upper body muscles might not look appealing. Another scene where MH is drunk and wakes up at YJ’s place. Initially, JS only needed to show his shoulders, fortunately, it played out well in the end. (You got what he really meant to say? A muscular upper body surely boosts a man's confidence. lol)

JS mentioned how he analyzed his character and how he'd like to portray it in Secret. (How? No details?) JS said he did act from his perspective so that he felt it must be not easy for HJE to co-star with him. (errr, the literal translation is – so that he felt HJE must feel tired to co-star with him – which sounds odd to me though.)

The airport scene where MH walks past YJ is the last shot for the series. JS felt like he was about to shed tears filming the scene, so he tried to avoid Hwang Jung Eum's eyes. There were so many people watching them shooting the scene.

At the fan meeting, JS said one thing stressed him while singing 'Show Me Your Panty' - there were junior and senior high school students at the event. JS explained that's why he forgot the lyrics. (lol, I know the panty song is rated for age 19+, but how do you explain last time you forgot lyrics too at another fan meeting? No worries, your fans will always love you no matter what.)

He talked about his dreams when he was young. At first, he wanted to be a baseball player and then he wanted to be an actor. Whenever he talked about his dream to be an actor, no one believed him.

(In previous post, bichngoc93 already mentioned JS said Bo Young and he will discuss scripts together from now on. I won't repeat that part.)

Chinese translation credit: Baidu Ji Sung bar 

Newlyweds Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung rank #1 and #2 in survey for 'Actors Who Lit Up 2013'

lee-bo-young-ji-sung_1387302098_af_org.j

According to a survey by Gallup Korea entitled 'Actors Who Lit Up 2013,' actress Lee Bo Young and her husband Ji Sung ranked first and second respectively with 11% and 8.1% of votes! Lee Bo Young made her mark with 'I Hear Your Voice', while Ji Sung recently wrapped up 'Secrets'.

Following them were handsome men So Ji Sub, Joo Won, and Lee Jong Suk, who ranked respectively in third, fourth, and fifth place. Lee Soon Jae came in sixth while Kim Tae Hee came in seventh.

SEE ALSO: Which idol stars look like their adorable pets?

Having gained a lot of popularity and attention for portraying the sweet Kim Tan of 'Heirs,' Lee Min Ho came in eighth place. Right after him was actress Hwang Jung Eum, who has been doing very well this year, particularly for her latest drama 'Secret' alongside Ji Sung.

Last but not least, Kim Soo Hyun came in tenth place. Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Tae Hee, and Lee Soon Jae were the only ones who had made the top ten list last year as well! 

Which actor brightened up your year the most?

source : allkpop

***Feeding him with fried rice for breakfast - so cute! I love them! She's becoming prettier & prettier. They're one of my favorite celebrity couples! L-)

Lee Bo Young updates fans on her newlywed life with Ji Sung

lee-bo-young-ji-sung_1387376287_af_org.j

Lee Bo Young updated fans about her newlywed life with Ji Sung on the latest 'One Night of TV Entertainment'.

The couple tied the knot this past September after six years of dating, and the actress shared that life after marriage has been pretty good. She commented, "I've been making sure to feed him breakfast. This morning we had fried rice."

Lee Bo Young also revealed that she felt a little apprehensive about hosting the upcoming 'SBS Entertainment Awards', saying, "I'm nervous, but I'll do my best."

source : allkpop

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulation uri oppa, he won 3 prizes at KBS Award including Popular award, Best Couple and Top Excellent. He deserved it, his acting in Secret even deservs a Daesang. But it's OK
The highlight of his speech was when he mentiond Lee Bo Young on how supportive she is, i think it's so romantic and touch. You can see his love and how thankful he is with his wife.
And LBY won SBS Daesang too
Such a great year for this beautiful couple, wish you 2 all the best for the rest of yours life :x

Guest annakin

Congratulations Ji Sung and LBY for your well deserved awards. More blessings to come this 2014. Keep supporting and loving each other.

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; clear: both;"SBS Award Winners: Newlyweds Lee Bo Young And Ji Sung Take Home Top Honors

Newly married couple Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung had something else to celebrate this week as they both took home top prizes at the SBS awards ceremony.

Lee Bo Young won the top prize of the evening for her work in the weekend drama "My Daughter Seo Young" and her successful weekday drama "I Hear Your Voice."

Her husband actor Ji Sung won Male Best Excellence in a mini-series for his work in "Secrets."

source: kdramastars.com

Joo Won & Ji Sung Receive Top Honor In KBS Drama Awards

Actors Joo Won and Ji Sung received the top honors in 2013 KBS Drama Awards.

At the 2013 KBS Drama Awards, which took place in the KBS Hall in Yeo Yi Do, Seoul, in the evening of December 31, 2013. Actor Ji Sung received the top honor with his role in the drama, "Secret," and actor Joo Won received the same award with his role in the drama, "Good Doctor."

He opened his speech by saying, "The person who should receive this award is not me. I feel as if I am receiving this award because the drama 'Secret' received a lot of love."

Ji Sung continued, "I thank the colleague actors, director, and script writers. I received a lot of love from the fans so I thank all of you, and my wife Lee Bo Young. I want to experience this award with her."

source: KDramaStars.com

viewimage.php?id=27b4c333ebd5&no=29bcc42

viewimage.php?id=27b4c333ebd5&no=29bcc42

yvLCWus.gif

He looks soooooooooooo handosme!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't explain, I feel he's sorta nervous almost every time when he's at that kind of event. I could be wrong...idk...probably I was more nervous than he due to over-excitement, that's why I felt that way.  :\"> 

On the red carpet~~~ 

Source: Ji Sung & Secret DC

Ji Sung sings along during Ailee is performing.

viewimage.php?id=3eb8d334e0c634a978ba&no

And awww HJE seems to have tears in her eyes when listening to Ailee singing the Secret OST 'Tears Stole The Heart' if you look carefully...

The best couple..

HIGH FIVE  :)

Source: Secret DC

I love Hwang Jung Eum's performance in Secret....how could I not....she simply acted her heart out as YJ! I love HJE ever more after watching her acceptance speech with subs as she receives the award for Top Excellent Actress. I think she looked really really pretty even though she couldn't hold back the tears all the way through while delivering her heartfelt acceptance speech…I'm so touched.