❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

Guest midi411

i first noticed him in All In. I think his performance there outshined LBH. He played his double sided character really well. I also thought he had a lot of chemistry with Park Sol Mi in All In. Too bad they didnt develop it more in the story.

Have yet to finish Save the last dance. Watched the first few episodes and somehow i couldnt quite get into it....probably because i just finished watching the incredible My name is Kim Sam Soon the night before!

i first noticed him in All In. I think his performance there outshined LBH. He played his double sided character really well. I also thought he had a lot of chemistry with Park Sol Mi in All In. Too bad they didnt develop it more in the story.

Have yet to finish Save the last dance. Watched the first few episodes and somehow i couldnt quite get into it....probably because i just finished watching the incredible My name is Kim Sam Soon the night before!

Hi, you like him? me, too. He's one of the actors that I like, infact the first korean actor I had a crush on. I first saw him in Save the Last Dance for me and he has great acting there. The drama is good with a happy ending. You should finish watching it.

Right now, I'm starting to watch All In. He would really outshine LBH since he's really a good actor. I want to finish this drama because of him. They have good chemistry with Park Sol Mi because I think they have a relationship in real life. I read that their feelings were developed during filming that drama.

Try to wait for him on 2007, because he's in the military right now. Please support him.

:sigh: i really love this man...

him and jaehee :)

gosh i remember i saw this one kid who looked like jisung and nearly had a heart attack! :) ooh..def. eye candy haha

115493090.jpg

115479646.gif

115504225.gif

117276243.gif

This is indeed a wonderful drama to watch....love both Jisung & Eugene.

Nice pair !

Changing Partner - but, you will be the only one I Save My Last Dance with....

115501325.jpg

Hello everyone! yepeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...! I'm so happy, co'z finally for so many attempt of registering, here I'm.

Nweiz! It's posting time....

Some pic's of Jisung in STLD, Love this man.

winkji.jpg

Here's more!

f_22302_1.jpg

....more of Ji Sung & Park Sol-Mi

gal_2003010711540460006050-016.jpg

jihung.jpg

She looks good here isn't it ?

parksolmi.jpg

parksomi.jpg

....more of Ji Sung & Park Sol-Mi

gal_2003010711540460006050-016.jpg

jihung.jpg