❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

***Finally................ I was able now to finish watching his last drama, KMHM. I wasn't able to watch this continuously when it was airing before because of lack of time. Kill Me, Heal Me” is an intriguing drama, bolstered by the fantastic acting by Ji Sung. Without an inch of doubt, the star of the show is the man of seven personalities himself, Ji Sung. And what was even more impressive is that each personality felt like a distinct character with its own set of emotions. Kill Me Heal Me is far from a perfect drama, & Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum's acting were great but I personally am grateful for the amount of work put in by the scriptwriters. It has interesting elements. I was so excited when Ji Sung took this role. He is still trying so hard to keep his personalities a secret from his family. Cross-dressing of JS here is just hilarious.....very few actors can pull that off. I read that Ji Sung came up with the outfit himself. That kiss! Ahhhh….it almost stopped my heart. That kiss was amazing. This drama's amazing, too. Ji Sung's acting, wowwww. Ji Sung is such an amazing actor..... Ye, Ji Sung with his 7 personalities are jjang! All of the "personalities" are so complex. It's really good and has a lot of funny scenes. The storyline for “KMHM” is amazing. The script & actors were brilliant. There were a lot of people who watched the drama based on the high rating percentage it got. Even the last scene was perfect. This is a must-watch drama! Highly-recommended. :P

• Like 3

For Your Viewing Pleasure: Lazy Afternoons

Welcome back to For Your Viewing Pleasure, where we take the time out of the week to share some of the most recent fashion-forward photos tied to the K-pop landscape.

Today, I don’t feel like doing anything except for playing third wheel in an OT3, enjoying a Popsicle, playing dress up (for my own brand) or checking the monsters under my bed. This week let’s figure out what happens when the heat gets to your head.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Ji SungGeek

20150719_seoulbeats_ji sung

source : seoulbeats

• Like 2

Guest caatlinlie

Does anyone know when will Ji sung photobook YESTERDAY be release? Or has it been released?

:):)

Edited by caatlinlie

Does anyone know when will Ji sung photobook YESTERDAY be release? Or has it been released?

:):)

Hi, this will be released on August 24..............The package will include a Photobook + DVD (60minutes) - applicable for all region codes with English, Chinese, Japanese subtitles. :P

• Like 3

Guest jojiekaren

Annyeonghaseyo! I just finished watching ji sung's kill me, heal me!!! Imagine how I feel right now! Ji Sung potrayal of the characters is just superb!!! I'm gonna miss him!!!!!!

Guest caatlinlie

where can i buy those?:o:o

Hi, this will be released on August 24..............The package will include a Photobook + DVD (60minutes) - applicable for all region codes with English, Chinese, Japanese subtitles. :P

Edited by caatlinlie

where can i buy those?:o:o

Hi, this will be released on August 24..............The package will include a Photobook + DVD (60minutes) - applicable for all region codes with English, Chinese, Japanese subtitles. :P

•  

Try checking out YesAsia, I have never used them but other people have mentioned purchasing things from them. Soompi also has a shop or even Amazon. 

• Like 2

Any recent photos of Ji Sung and his family (wife and baby girl) ?
I love his performance in Secret Love and Kill Me Heal Me !

Wish the happy couple a great rest time bonding with their baby and more successful dramas !

Hi, here's JS & his wife but without the baby girl....:P LBY looks as beautiful as ever. Look at Ji Sung's hands holding her shoulders. They look so lovely. With them is Yoon Hyun Sook. I read she's a singer & a CEO of a fashion company. No wonder she looks elegant & stylish. :D

Lee Bo Young Looks as Beautiful as Ever Two Months After Giving Birth

cr - soompi news

• Like 4

@willenette  Thanks ! Yes LBY looks so pretty, so shortly after delivering her baby ! This looks like the burger joint JS posted on his instag....they are in USA, LA ?!

Hi, sunlOver, does it mean that this was a business meeting? What? They met in US? So, this was taken not in Korea? Oh, thanks for the info. :P

• Like 2

Here is an article to go with the photo that @willenette posted.

New Parents Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung Looking Tired But Content in Latest SNS Picture

Read more HERE

Hi irilight, thanks for sharing the link. Actually, I don't see the couple looks tired at all. They looked fine & very happy. And....content is the right word. And JS looked so sweet always showing his affection towards her wife. :P

• Like 3

@willenette  I am not sure actually, I just guessed from the comments that the restaurant is in LA.
But the food is definitely from the photo posted above. Anyone can read Korean ?

Cr : Ji Sung's instagram feed

Hi sunlOver, ahhh.........if that's the restaurant, it surely is in US.....There's also one in NY.....I haven't seen this in Seoul yet - (please correct me if I'm wrong-) But, gosh - this food looks so yummy when done in bigger image. I'm hungry.....hahaha. :D

• Like 2