[drama 2006] My Sister 누나

Guest xosandy

^^that's ok...i found the site on page 7 of this thread that have the episode summaries, so it's all good. but thanks anyways. and i fast forward through the soo-ah and her evil mom parts, so now i can finally watch it w/o cringing (much). this drama's getting good...can't wait to watch more.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here comes the pictures from episode 24...good episode by the way :)

bscap011kc3.jpg

bscap044yz1.jpg

bscap059zj6.jpg

bscap074eb3.jpg

bscap156kc7.jpg

bscap159jy2.jpg

bscap177fc5.jpg

bscap185xa9.jpg

bscap194ah1.jpg

bscap209ie0.jpg

bscap215jr0.jpg

bscap223pc2.jpg

bscap243cn1.jpg

bscap247te1.jpg

bscap251ed2.jpg

bscap284rq8.jpg

bscap292qk0.jpg

bscap311mp7.jpg

bscap329wt1.jpg

bscap348rn8.jpg

bscap372jv5.jpg

bscap391bj1.jpg

bscap418hh1.jpg

bscap454wm2.jpg

bscap472qz4.jpg

bscap514ip7.jpg

bscap594yz4.jpg

bscap652qy7.jpg

bscap669os8.jpg

bscap719mo1.jpg

bscap722wo7.jpg

bscap735ua4.jpg

bscap753qv3.jpg

bscap765lk7.jpg

bscap790mw7.jpg

bscap821md7.jpg

bscap844iu8.jpg

bscap861ms8.jpg

bscap890uo1.jpg

Thanks jolie for reminding me about SYA's fansite...I totally forgot about it. They have really good summaries and translations there...next time I'll just go there and read pinktan's translation. She did a really good job.

So what about the father of the little brat she is tutoring..... I know KSS senses that he likes YSA ... do you all think he will become a evil person and try to break them up?

he makes me cringe too! ugh...he gives me the shivers. it's disgusting. she's like so much younger than him. he'll probably become evil to the point where he'll try to (hopefully not succeed) rape her, as dramaok said. and she won't be able to say anything because of the daughter. i predict i'll have to do a lot of skipping in the future.

he makes me cringe too! ugh...he gives me the shivers. it's disgusting. she's like so much younger than him. he'll probably become evil to the point where he'll try to (hopefully not succeed) rape her, as dramaok said. and she won't be able to say anything because of the daughter. i predict i'll have to do a lot of skipping in the future.

He does look like a creepy crawler, trying to crawl into places where he does not belong. I hope KSS makes him crawl in a hole. :crazy:

BTW - SYA doesnt wear too much make up yet she look very pretty.

He does look like a creepy crawler, trying to crawl into places where he does not belong. I hope KSS makes him crawl in a hole. :crazy:

BTW - SYA doesnt wear too much make up yet she look very pretty.

he does...he looks like one of those creepy old perverted guys. *shudders*

and i agree...SYA looks very pretty. in fact, she probably looks prettier now than if she wore a lot of makeup. i think her weight loss made her prettier. btw, SYA lost a lot of weight. recently saw some old pictures of her, and i was like, wow. big difference.

O dear, I'm late but who cares...I LOVE THIS DRAMA

:w00t::w00t::w00t: It's sooooooooooooo good !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really love Kim Sung Soo he's got such a sweetheart face :wub:

anyhow, I really hope AND pray they end up together. I haven't really

seen a couple that looks good together as they are besides JuMong SoSeNo. :wub:

I'm really going to hit the next person sitting next to me IF this end up bad :crazy:

First of,... thanks Kristy dear... for all the pictures and the summaries...hehehe...

By reading them, I suddenly have the urge to watch this...haha...

KSS's role is so nice and I love how they make him really fall deeply in love with SYA and only SYA... <33333

HYR annoys the heck out of me <_< and i can't seem to forget her role in 2nd Proposal...which makes it worst...haha...

I guess she has that look to be the evil one -_-

One question:

How did SYA's family turn to be poor and somewhat HYR's family took over their house? :unsure: what happened?

SYA's dad died? :huh:

Lastly,

BIG Thank you D-Fansubs for taking on this project!

Hwaiting!! <3

SYA's dad is still alive, isn't he? i remember one episode where someone called the house, the evil aunt picked up, answered his question, and then that other person hung up. so it must've been the dad calling through someone else. he just can't show himself because of some issues or whatnot, right? of course he could be dead and that person could have been some really close friend/associate of his, but i still think he's alive.

i hope they don't cut this drama short due to low ratings because despite the low ratings, this is a really good drama. i think it's low because it's competing with chil princesses?

Guest et-vous

[Ep.27.28] Preview

Wow~ So splendid pictures!!! :lol: Thank you, Luv!

주말연속극 「누나」27회

2006년 11월 11일 (토) 19시 50분 ~ 20시 50분

지나의 생일날, 지나네 식구와 승주는 함께 저녁 식사를 하고, 건우 역시 논문이 분기 우수 후보에 선정돼 후배들과 축하 파티를 벌인다. 건우는 승주에게 밥만 먹고 빠져 나오라고 하지만 승주는 지나가 섭섭해 할 것 같다며 그럴 수 없다 한다. 동네 어귀에서 승주를 기다리던 건우는 승주가 민준기의 차에서 내리는 걸 보고 승주에게 왜 저 차를 자꾸 차고 다니냐며 트집을 잡는다.

한편 수아부는 수아모가 잠든 틈을 타 집 문서와 돈 가방을 들고 몰래 집을 빠져나온다. 승주네 집을 찾아간 수아부는 승주네 방을 열어보고 작고 초라한 방에 가슴이 아파온다. 건우고모부와 대화를 나누던 중 혁주가 들어오지만 혁주는 수아부를 외면하며 뒤돌아 나가려고 한다. 수아부는 혁주를 붙잡으며 자신이 잘못했다고 울부짖지만 혁주는 수아부를 뿌리치고 나간다.

[My Older Sister] [Ep.27] Preview

Jina's birthday, SJ has dinner with Jina's family, GW's thesis is raised in popularity, a prospectiveness of quarterly good thesis, and has a celebration party with his junior.

GW ask SJ to come out after eating, but SJ says, cause Jina will be disappointed, she can't that.

Waiting for SJ in her neighborhood, GW looks through SJ to get off Min Junki's car. Saying that,..."Why do you get on his car frequently? ", GW cavils about it.

In turn, during Sua's mum falls into a doze, Sua's dad steals out his home, handing the house deed and a bag(fulled of money).

Visiting SJ's home, Sua's dad is heart-stricken, cause of small and shabby room. During Sua's dad talk with GW's uncle, Hyukju comes in.

But Hyukju turns aside Sua's dad, and trys to go out.

Sua's dad holds Hyukju, apologizes and crys, but Hyukju shakes off Sua's dad and goes out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

주말연속극 「누나」28회

2006년 11월 12일 (일) 19시 50분 ~ 20시 50분

승주는 민준기가 남자 친구와 함께 보라며 준 뮤지컬 티켓을 들고 건우를 기다린다. 하지만 건우의 논문이 우수 논문으로 선정돼 학장, 교수가 참석하는 갑작스런 회식이 생긴 건우는 승주와의 약속을 지키지 못한다. 혼자서 뮤지컬을 본 승주는 홧김에 편의점에서 팩소주를 사서 마시고는 건우네 회식 장소로 찾아간다. 승주는 건우네 교수들이 다 있는 자리에서 김건우 어딨냐며 나오라고 횡패를 부린다.

한편 유순과의 결혼을 결심한 건세는 일사천리로 일을 진행하려 한다. 유순이 불쌍해서 결혼을 결심했을 거라고 짐작한 건우 엄마는 건세에게 꼭 유순과 결혼해야겠냐고 묻는다. 건세는 엄마도 누나랑 형이랑 엄마 없이 사는 게 불쌍해서 아버지 후처로 들어온 거 아니냐며 자신도 엄마를 닮은 것 같다고 말한다. 건세는 마음 아파하는 엄마를 보며 돈도 많이 벌고 잘살겠다며 눈물을 글썽인다.

[My Older Sister] [Ep.28] Preview

SJ waits for GW, holding musical tickets(Min Junki gave SJ tickets to see with boy friend). But GW don't keep his promise, because GW's thesis is slected in the thesis of good quality, So GW unexpectedly dines with professors and a dean.

After viewing a musical by herself, in a fit of anger,...SJ drinks a pack of soju(燒酒) at a convenience store, and goes to the place of GW's dine.

Saying that, "Where is Kim Geunwoo! Come out!!!", SJ behaves badly in presence of GW's professors.

In turn, resolved to get married Yusoon, GS trys to progress it with lightning speed. GW's mum guess that GS decides to get married cause of taking pity on Yusoon. GW's mum ask GS, "Have you get married Yusoon surely?" GS ask Mum, "Mum also became second wife, cause mum pitied brother and sister to live without their mum. Didn't you?" . GS says that he is like his mum. Looking at pained his mum, GS says with tearful eyes. "I will make a lot of money and will be well off!"

Nov.8.2006. translated by.et-vous

Guest mangosteen

Here comes the subs

Episode 03 sub

Translator: MrsKorea

Timer: Aplepy

Editor: Silver sparrow

QC: mangosteen

Encoder: Mystic818

Coordinator: mangosteen

Episode 04 sub

Translator: MrsKorea

Timer: Fireko

Editor: Saf

QC: Kenderkin88

Encoder: Miss Kandi

Coordinator: mangosteen

BROUGHT TO YOU BY D-FANSUBS

D R A M A F A N S U B S

Enjoy!

Guest mangosteen

Thank you mangosteen & D-Fansubs for all the subtitles of this drama :wub:

You're welcome. And thanks for so many beautiful caps.

It may take time to sub this drama, so please understand. Thanks.

Archived