[variety] Rose War 산장미팅 장미의전쟁

Guest makemyday

Guest agegsg

Is there anyway some one can get on club box and download the eps and upload them in like megaupload or things like it? I would but I don't have clubbox unfortunately.

Or if anyone can hook me up with clubbox, I'll gladly do it.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 9 months later...
Guest angel_lily

hi! i'd like to watch old variety shows of Lee ji hoon... does someone have the rosewar episodes where jihoon was in? please... thanks :)

• 5 months later...
Guest 아이돌FAN

OMG I haven't seen this in like 5 years :P

But seriously this started other variety shows like Lover Letter and X-man

Wanna watch it again! :D

• 9 months later...
Guest bluerose79

If anyone is still interested, I can upload some episodes onto megaupload. The quality is not that great though. They are in mpg format. This variety show was the one that started all the rest. The beginning is kinda slow, but it gets really good later on. Let me know if anyone is interested in watching.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest xxskyzlimitxx

If anyone is still interested, I can upload some episodes onto megaupload. The quality is not that great though. They are in mpg format. This variety show was the one that started all the rest. The beginning is kinda slow, but it gets really good later on. Let me know if anyone is interested in watching.

Hey! I only RECENTLY got into Rose War..it's sad how I only got into it soo late.

I was wondering if you have the episode with Ohn Joo Wan and Jo Yoon Hee? I searched on YouTube and it only has snippets.

Thanks! =))

Archived