[variety] Rose War 산장미팅 장미의전쟁

Guest makemyday

Guest Lets_Be

i remember this show.. was one of the shows that i looked forward to everyweek... kind of miss it but then again, there is love letter that is really similar

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BLurBLur

Ahhh.. i remember this show.... i've only seen the first few episodes..... but Lee Ji Hoon & Lee Sung Jin were so hilarious in the show....

I remember Binwoo being on the show as well... and Kim Jong Min... and Minwoo...

you can get a list of guests in the iyagi blog..... http://asian-hq.com/iyagi/index.php?cat=56

you can get the episodes in the iyagi clubbox as well...

when the episode say Last Story, Last Episode.. is that the last episode of the show?? or is it the last episode of the first season.. ???

Guest makemyday

Ahhh.. i remember this show.... i've only seen the first few episodes..... but Lee Ji Hoon & Lee Sung Jin were so hilarious in the show....

I remember Binwoo being on the show as well... and Kim Jong Min... and Minwoo...

you can get a list of guests in the iyagi blog..... http://asian-hq.com/iyagi/index.php?cat=56

you can get the episodes in the iyagi clubbox as well...

when the episode say Last Story, Last Episode.. is that the last episode of the show?? or is it the last episode of the first season.. ???

thanks for the guest lists!

when it says last story, last episode..

i think its just the last episodes of the first season..

there was at least three seasons.. i think?

i've only watched up to episode 6 with parts 10 and 11.

i really wish clubbox worked on my computer so i could download the rest..

but sadly. it doesnt.

• 2 weeks later...

i relaly liked HANA

the one who ended up wit JIHOON

but she was never seen on tv again

which is too sad

and i rooted for the on ju hwan and jo yun hee couple

so cute

Guest makemyday

i relaly liked HANA

which is too sad

so cute

dang. onjuhwan and joyunhee were on it too?

i wanna watch..

haha i'm in the EARLY stages.

hana went all the way to the end with jihoon? awww

• 7 months later...
Guest sum1890

i relaly liked HANA

which is too sad

so cute

started watching Bad Family and saw the girl who ended up with Jihoon (Hana) acting as an announcement girl and Heechul's gf...haha I loved Rosewar and downloaded all of the episodes...but had to delete some because of my memory...didn't get a chance to burn the episodes...although it was interesting to watch and i got some of the parts...it would be cool to understand what they were actually saying...So i admit that i usually skip the whole 'truth' segment...

Guest uguudei

I loved this show very much. But i only wathced few episodes with Min woo in it. It's like the time when Yoon Jung Hee (Dear Heaven=Sky???) was his partner, i think. I loved Min woo so much and that time my favourite from Shinhwa changed DW to MW. he he he

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sweetbabigrl

does anyone know where i can get it?

i watch a couple episode with minwoo loongg time ago

like more than a year ago

does anyone still have it?

• 3 months later...

This might be a big stretch but does anyone have the eps. on MU or other things than clubbox?

It seems like its popular to use clubbox but I just can't get clubbox to work.

If anyone does, that would be great. Thanks in advance

i love rose war ^^

it lot more interesting than love letter cos the boy n the girl will remain the same for epsd except theynot choose by everyone.

rosewar kinda similiar to the bachelor/bachelorete reality show but not as serious as the bachelor/bacholerete/

the thing that make similiar to love letter is comedy n fun things ^^

but it will bring u more emotion esp if u already like the couple from the first epds ^^

im so disponted that jihoon not end up with binwoo in the last epsd cos most of the time since the forst epsd they always be couple.

this will be great if someon upload the whole epsd her ^^

this is one og my fav korean variety show ^^ even i watched without subs hehehe

Guest nonwinky

kang jung hwa is now a real clebe

a LOT of people from this show became celebrities such as... kang jung hwa, seo ji hye, ohn ju wan, lee yoon ji, lee yoon mi, and binwoo.

that's why a lot of people think that the girls that come out on "love selection" are also celebrities waiting to debut. it's just a way for them to gain publicity before debut.

i loved this show when it was on and i watched every single episode :)

I used to watched this 2002-03,this gameshow was on kbs while

Chonsengyongbun on Mbc.

I thought they are real because some girls cry when they don't recieve rose/roses.

I remember Minwoo/Ftts/Nrg/Lee jihoon episodes.

war of the roses.The last few episodes were bit boring,(i think they were somewhere on a Beach/Hawaii?)

I want to rewatch,which CB has this>?

guess i need to search....i think i dlded and uploaded some episode (before soompi crash)

but i got it from Lollol1,now it's only for special members.

Guest sweetbabigrl

who was the girl that was always coupled with ji hoon?

i remember they were always couple i think that was one of the best couples i like and who was that girl with minwoo

i remember they had monkey slippers

Guest sweetbabigrl

its not binwoo...

for sure maybe it's choi hana i dunno

i only saw like all the episode minwoo was in and she and ji hoon were couples maybe its her thanks

• 4 months later...
Guest mayva

i love rose war! my sister use to download it every week with hinet and then we lost all the episodes b/c we had to reboot our computer, she's downloading it again from iyagi's clubbox... this show is the best. i love watching lee jihoon and choi hana, they're so cute together... it's sad though when they kept on bringing binwoo back but jihoon already had his rose set for only hana (to those of you who's seen it should know what i'm talking about). minwoo was adorable in here and brian from ftts actually cried on this show.. so sad.

Archived