Choi Woo Shik 최우식

Guest jaerin07

Guest adikkeluangman

[OFFICIAL] SBS ‘Law of the Jungle’ (Choi Wooshik, Jackson)

COf1LDNUEAAq3uB.jpgCOf1K4bUEAErLVp.jpg

COf1K4NUEAErgtA.jpg

-----
The show is finally here.

Can't wait to watch when it air on my TV later. 

Guest adikkeluangman

Choi Woo Shik and Kyung Soo Jin to Star in Chuseok Special “My Fantastic Funeral”

On September 11, it was revealed that Choi Woo Shik and Kyung Soo Jin will be acting alongside each other for a Chuseok special drama.

Representatives stated that “Choi Woo Shik and Kyung Soo Jin have been confirmed to appear in the SBS special drama ‘My Fantastic Funeral.’”

1441960495807_99_20150911173604.jpg?type

“My Fantastic Funeral” is a story focused around a women who only has a limited amount of time left. The story unfolds as she unexpectedly meets her old love.

Choi Woo Shik and Kyung Soo Jin will be acting side by side for the first time as lovers in the drama.

Are you guys excited to see the chemistry between the two actors?

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/11/choi-woo-shik-and-kyung-soo-jin-to-star-in-chuseok-special-my-fantastic-funeral/

Guest adikkeluangman

SBS ‘Law of the Jungle’ (Choi Wooshik, Jackson)

COrQFq6UwAEynt-.jpgCOrQFmmUYAA03Cy.jpg

-----
Confirmation by JYP

Heard that he also will be in another movie as supporting cast. Hope we will gonna see it soon. 

Guest adikkeluangman

This is such a great news.

Keep it up, Woo Shik ah.  

-----

He in another film. The filming started last week but no sign of him yet.

Anyway all the best. 

Choi Woo Shik and Kyung Soo Jin to Star in Chuseok Special “My Fantastic Funeral”

On September 11, it was revealed that Choi Woo Shik and Kyung Soo Jin will be acting alongside each other for a Chuseok special drama.

Representatives stated that “Choi Woo Shik and Kyung Soo Jin have been confirmed to appear in the SBS special drama ‘My Fantastic Funeral.’”

“My Fantastic Funeral” is a story focused around a women who only has a limited amount of time left. The story unfolds as she unexpectedly meets her old love.

Choi Woo Shik and Kyung Soo Jin will be acting side by side for the first time as lovers in the drama.

Are you guys excited to see the chemistry between the two actors?

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/11/choi-woo-shik-and-kyung-soo-jin-to-star-in-chuseok-special-my-fantastic-funeral/

Oh no, this looks sad.  Do SBS drama specials ever get subbed?  KBS specials end up on youtube, MBC specials are on Hulu, but I don't know about SBS.

Anyway, teasers and such...

credit: SBSNOW

I finally got around to watching Set Me Free, and it was really good.  Way to rip my heart out, kid.  ;)

Guest adikkeluangman

I just realized that his drama aired early morning. Like who got time to watch if family busy preparing for Chuseok.

What did you guys think of ‪#‎Choiwooshik‬'s SBS 'My Fantastic Funeral' this morning? :)

CP0fi9JUAAAdcDk.png
JYPACTORS

His contract with JYPE supposed to end this month. I hope that he will signed again with them. 

-----
SBS 'My Fantastic Funeral' (Choi Wooshik)

CPz2MWFVEAAUN91.jpgCPz2MWXUEAAOs1h.jpg

CPz2MUpUEAEEU5-.jpgCPz2MVCUwAAd9Fk.jpg

https://fyjypnation.wordpress.com/2015/09/26/official-my-fantastic-funeral/ 

I just realized that his drama aired early morning. Like who got time to watch if family busy preparing for Chuseok.

Yeah, I saw it on the schedule and thought I must have been reading it wrong.  Who airs a drama at like 8am?  SBS does, I guess. :)

Arirang video about all his upcoming movies:

credit: ARIRANG K-POP

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Choi Woo Sik and Jang Hee Ryung are a hot couple for 'CeCi'

Jang Hee Ryung is one lucky lady. She recently posed with Yoon Park for 'International bnt.' Now, she's paired up with another fellow JYP actor, Choi Woo Sik, for 'CeCi'!

choi-woo-sik_1445529304_choiwoosik.jpg

Pictures dropped on October 22 show their transformation into a romantic autumn couple. They were revealed to have always been close, so there was a comfortable, natural vibe enveloping the two.

In the interview, Choi Woo Sik stated, "I maximized the 'innocent man' image for the characters in dramas like Hogu and Park Dong Soo, but in real life, I'm not such a noble and pure type of guy." Ooh, intriguing...

choi-woo-sik_1445529304_choiwooksik2.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/10/choi-woo-sik-and-jang-hee-ryung-are-a-hot-couple-for-ceci 

-----
#Choiwooshik #Janghuiryoung Ceci Pictorial! Romantic couple in Autumn♥ 

11074706_1187589764591216_8748509615703910854854_1187589784591214_81715264187980
JYPACTORS

-----
I wonder how many episodes of this.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

JYP ACTORS KSAT Cheering Relay #choiwooshik #초코가_보고있다

CTdTJalUEAAp-Vs.jpg

And his dog Choco is watching. Cute.

-----
Ceci Magazine - November 2015 (Choi Wooshik, Jang Huiryoung)

CTaTPadVAAAEiwG.jpgCTaTPZNUsAAhiDx.jpg

CTaTPXAUcAAWBEo.jpgCTaTPbdUcAA9up4.jpg

via fyjypnation

-----
[TRANS] Nov. 2015 'Céci Magazine' (Choi Wooshik, Jang Huiryoung)

Choi Wooshik

Reading your interviews, they were mostly about girls, alcohol, and your dog Choco.
Right. Just those three. And if I have Choco, I don’t even need to date.(laughs)

You said you have to listen to jazz in the winter. What about now when there’s autumn rain?
It’s something I said but it seems pretentious(laughs) I’ll say that jazz starts in autumn. I enjoy brass performances so I want to recommend ‘When I Fall in Love’ by Miles Davis.

It’s been a year since you won ‘Best Actor’ with [Set Me Free].
A lot has changed since then. I received a lot of attention after [Set Me Free]. Including myself, people’s expectations rose as they wondered what kind of projects I would participate in after receiving such a big award. I was happy because I was offered to participate in a greater variety of projects than before.

Full article : https://fyjypnation.wordpress.com/2015/11/10/ceci-wooshik-huiryoung/