[Movie 2012 upcoming] Jackal is Coming 자칼이 온다

Guest Roro_Tae

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Movie Jackal Is Coming, starring JYJ’s Jae Joong, will be released in Japan next year

December 17, 2012 12:00 pm eternalc2h

217.jpg

Movie Jackal Is Coming, which stars JYJ’s Jae Joong and Song Ji Hyo, will be released in Japan on May 3 next year. Along with Jae Joong and Song, the scene stealer Seo Dong Won is also attracting a lot of attention.

Seo plays the role of Boy, a CEO and a manger of the Paradise Hotel, the main setting in the film. He is currently receiving many favorable reviews from viewers for his comical acting.

The character he plays in the film is whimsical and cute. As a greedy CEO, who has become a hotel owner from a motel owner, he always pretends that he is a noble man who tries to use the standard language instead of the Busan dialect. Seo says, “Because I once portrayed a character who speaks the Busan dialect in the movie Dancing Queen, I tried to portray the similar character differently in this film.”

Seo is currently appearing in SBS TV’s drama series The King Of Dramas as producer Joo Dong Suk, who used to be a driver of Anthony Kim (played by Kim Myung Min) but now works for him as a producer.

He’s also receiving many favorable reviews for his acting in this series. As his character falls in love with a pretty FD in the series, he’s again attracting a lot of attention from viewers.

Debuting as a runaway soldier in the film My Sassy Girl, he played the role of Eric’s brother in MBC TV’s drama series Super Rookie. He took a break for a while because of his military service but did many projects after his discharge. He appeared in the movies Dancing Queen and Jackal Is Coming and the drama series Dummy Mommy and The King Of Dramas this year.

Have any of you seen the movie? I saw it yesterday. I understood most of it but my Korean isn't that good so it was mostly because of their actions and whatever had already been subbed. But I'm really curious about the end. I can't seem to find a review or a recap of some sort which I find odd.Anyways, could someone explain to me what happens at the end after the time jump please? :)

[TRANS] 121229 Jaejoong’s ‘Jackal is Coming’ Contributed to Lotte Entertainment’s Triple Growth in Overseas SalesPosted on December 29, 2012 by ceskjj

Lotte Entertainment scored a performance of 290% growth in overseas sales compared to last year.  Especially, the profit from Japan of <Code name: Jackal>, the movie with the appearance of JYJ Kim Jaejoong who stands in the center of Hallyu Wave, was incredible.
[irrelevant parts were omitted]
Source: star.mt.co.krTranslated by: Hannah @ PrinceJJShared by: PrinceJJ

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sakuragisy

Yes me too the final is so confuse. I tought they want to be together but her has anither mission and told him to forget all that happen in the capture and hostage, but i'm not ery centainly.

Excuses for my bad english but i am understand all but don't express myself very well, sorry;-):-P:'(:-).

Guest milknhoney55

I thought the movie was really funny, and over all enjoyable. I was a bit confused about the ending, between the two leads. Perhaps I didn't understand their convo in the hotel room where Choi asked for her account number? Anyhoo, I liked the movie a lot. 

Archived