Nail Thread

Guest im` l0vEd

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ~Shelly~

Oh wow so many beautifully done nails here! I usually just grow my nails out nice and long then paint them because when I get fake ones done I have to stick with glasses and not contacts cause I end up stabbing my eye red with how thick the nails are. So anyways I painted my nails so cute the other day and I WOULD post my nails here but I went army paintballing yesturday and well... the design is totally scratched off and mud and such isn't a good look, therefore I'm gonna have to cut my nails off and wait for them to regrow out. But it's ok my nails grow like super fast, so I'll give it about 2 weeks to be back to the length it is now. Man... I wanna do my nails now after looking at these ones here... ^-^*

~Shelly~

Guest ookikioo

ahh they're so0o0o0o pretty! i wish i could do that...freaking orchestra -_____-;;. the more you play, the more you cut your nails x___X.

Guest hahayoung_o7

i want pretty nails... my fingers are pretty long but my nails are tiny, and i hate when it gets long.. so french manicure doesn't really work for me....................

i like having the little sparkly stones on my nails... but the last time i had them on, i had to play guitar and it got ruined..........

Guest lady_stylesz

no one really cares about your nails. It's just a pain in the richard simmons to grow them out and then a waste of money to paint them pretty. No guy will say hot nails. Work on the face.

Who cares what guys say? I do what I do because I like it.

Guest mkashley

im pretty sure we dont just do it to impress guys , cos seriously , we know guys dont give a rats a$s - it just looks good and cute and it makes us feel feminine .. is it so wrong ?

Guest ~SWEETwhispers~

I tried to do poka dots on my nails...but it just turned out to one big glob. :mellow: Plus, I don't have the patience.

How do you guys draw/paint on your nails? :lol:

i have long nails(tho i don't like it much =-=;;) but puting on contacts are simple. lol; you don't use your nails to put them in ?

i do my toes more than my nails :P

i will post later when i have a picture ~

Guest deportedkorean

gar, my work wont allow me to even paint my nails (so i paint and decorate my toenails, they're real cute, but i dont have a picture).

for the girls with french nails, i love them, but i love the newyork style better...thats where there isnt a definite line between the white and the nail bed...the white kinda fades in...its really really uber cute.

the new york style by the way can only be achieved with airbrushing ^_^.

Guest -- CRYSTAL.

gar, my work wont allow me to even paint my nails (so i paint and decorate my toenails, they're real cute, but i dont have a picture).

for the girls with french nails, i love them, but i love the newyork style better...thats where there isnt a definite line between the white and the nail bed...the white kinda fades in...its really really uber cute.

the new york style by the way can only be achieved with airbrushing ^_^.

do you have a picture? it sounds really cute..

^ heh yeah......

i'd do my nails if i didn't play the piano -_- i have to have short nails or else....i dunno, i just play worse with long nails lol

lol same here~

I don't think it's even possible to play with long nails O _ O; You have to use the fingertips~

Gahhh I wanna stop playing the piano but I go to a high school specifically for music. How the heck did I end up there? O _ O

Anyway, I want those nails > _ <

Archived