Nail Thread

Guest im` l0vEd

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest im` l0vEd

gar, my work wont allow me to even paint my nails (so i paint and decorate my toenails, they're real cute, but i dont have a picture).

for the girls with french nails, i love them, but i love the newyork style better...thats where there isnt a definite line between the white and the nail bed...the white kinda fades in...its really really uber cute.

the new york style by the way can only be achieved with airbrushing ^_^.

AYY! i wanna see a pic. POST!

Guest jonghyuklub012

Ooh some of you have very cute nails :) I don't like fake nails because...it screws up my nail bed and takes forever growing back out to normal. I like it when my nails are smooth, not all sand papered down :wacko:....I had my nails done myself, but then I had to cut them because I play guitar and it's hard to finger chords and finger pick fast when I have long nails :( I'm jealous of you all with long nails...mine are just short and stubby..

Guest star13732

wow...most of you guys did your own nails and their not fake either...my nails are so short and brittle...wah..plus i have ugly hands~all you guys have pretty hands....wah...they're all really pretty

Guest malicious_

ooo nice nails here!

i jsut did my nails yesterdaii.. by myself.. iwth those really pretty 3d stickeres.. i'd post up pix, b ut no camera.. T____T

Guest simplicity&

lol same here~

I don't think it's even possible to play with long nails O _ O; You have to use the fingertips~

Gahhh I wanna stop playing the piano but I go to a high school specifically for music. How the heck did I end up there? O _ O

Anyway, I want those nails > _ <

really? i have kinda long nails and i can still play the piano and type and everything still. it's just trying to zip up jeans i have problems with, lol.

nice nails everybody ^__^

I want my nails done!

But I can't, because I'm taking ceramics in school right now.

It's gonna get ruined & I would HATE that.

You guys have such pretty nails :]

Guest b o m ii

pretty nails.

i would like to grow out my nails,

but i do colorguard, so it breaks. - -;

& even if i didn`t do cg,

they would break.

my nails can`t grow long without breaking.

Archived