[OFFICIAL THREAD] YeoYoo Couple: Yeo Jin Goo ❤ Kim Yoo Jung

Jaden Smith to Meet Yeo Jin Goo 여진구 and Kim You Jung 김유정

dAj6twe.jpg

Hollywood’s young rising star Jaden Smith is set to meet two of Korea’s hottest young actors Yeo Jin Goo and Kim Yoo Jung. According to reports in local news agencies, Will Smith‘s son Jaden, who stars in the new film “After Earth” with his father, will be attending events to promote the M. Night Shyamalan flick.

Among these promotional activities will be press conferences and red carpet events, in which the representatives of young blood from both the United States and Korea will be meeting. A fashion magazine pictorial and broadcast interviews with the three young actors are also reported. Yoo Jin Goo and Kim Yoo Jung are likewise scheduled to grace the red carpet premiere of “After Earth” at the Yeongdeungpo Times Square Atrium, with Jaden Smith in attendance.

Yeo Jin Goo who was born in 1997 and Kim Yoo Jung who was born in 1999 are in the same age bracket as Jaden Smith, born in 1998. Industry observers note that they are some of the best actors in their respective entertainment industries, and with the continuous globalization of culture, the meeting of young Hallyu and young Hollywood is inevitable.

“After Earth” starring Will Smith and Jaden Smith is set for a world premiere on May 31.

Cr: soompi.com

• Like 1

Child actors Yeo Jin Goo and Kim Yoo Jung charm at the 'After Earth' event

Tuesday, May 07, 2013  kim yoo jungyeo jin goo  15 comments

201305071855212610_1.jpg
Article: [Photoen] Yeo Jin Goo and Kim Yoo Jung 'couple bracelets catch the eye'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+154, -14] They are the most legendary of all child couples... I want them to redo The Moon... 7 years later ㅠㅠ

2. [+124, -14] Ah, reminds me of that line again.. "I haven't been able to forget you...."

3. [+99, -15] I want a movie with these two as the leads. Just thinking about it makes my heart flutter. 

4. [+27, -4] Beautiful girl, handsome boy

5. [+25, -2] They're truly a beautiful pair... I want them to star in a sweet drama together when they're 17 or 19 hehe

6. [+13, -0] It'd be really cool to redo the drama as the leading roles once they're adults and then connect it to their child scenes ㅋㅋㅋ
cr    http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.jp/2013/05/child-actors-yeo-jin-goo-and-kim-yoo.html

Love everything about it!!!!!!!!!  :x

• Like 1

Guest thowysg1

thank you all for posting the pics and vids!!  love it! love it! love it!!  jingoo is sooooo much more comfortable with yoojung...can't wait for their next project together!  :P

I found a fancam of the 2 posted on DC MoonSun during the After Earth premiere and can I just say, they really make my heart flutter.  Unfortunately, it's a video posted on Daum, so I don't know how to share her.  I'll just post the page.    
http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=sunNmoon&no=231663&page=1&bbs=
Due to years of watching k-drama, I can understand a few words, but still far from understanding the whole thing.  I just found it cute that around the 2 minute mark, they were asked about their fashion motif and I think Yoo Jung said she's going for the cute look..... and the audience shouted, "you're cute" and Jin Goo raised his thumb "in agreement".    ;)
Here's the "in agreement picture".    :D
408485_627651127263013_1431485586_n_zps7
photo credit as tagged

Guest matheo97

akikisetsu said: I found a fancam of the 2 posted on DC MoonSun during the After Earth premiere and can I just say, they really make my heart flutter.  Unfortunately, it's a video posted on Daum, so I don't know how to share her.  I'll just post the page.    
http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=sunNmoon&no=231663&page=1&bbs=
Due to years of watching k-drama, I can understand a few words, but still far from understanding the whole thing.  I just found it cute that around the 2 minute mark, they were asked about their fashion motif and I think Yoo Jung said she's going for the cute look..... and the audience shouted, "you're cute" and Jin Goo raised his thumb "in agreement".    ;)
Here's the "in agreement picture".    :D
408485_627651127263013_1431485586_n_zps7
photo credit as tagged

Guest matheo97

maryisobelll said: @akikisetsu I've seen this fancam of them:
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTUzNjUzNTky
Did the MC ask them about the couple bracelets? Their reactions are so cute ^__^