[OFFICIAL THREAD] YeoYoo Couple: Yeo Jin Goo ❤ Kim Yoo Jung

Since they know the next project they both do together will attract lots of public attention, i think they will wait for the absolute right and perfect script.

Personally i want them to do another historical romance drama.

thowysg1 said: @joelynchow...definitely! if and when jingoo & yoojung come together in another project, their chemistry will be sizzling since they're now more matured...yes, teenagers & their awkwardness..especially when they like someone...all that teasing but none between them & other folks..just with each other..the way it should be..  :)
read from baidu that yoojung may be in a new movie "come back to busan port"..hoping to see jingoo in there with her....

Guest thowysg1

@joelynChow...i saw that too..hehe..i wonder if there's a video of their interactions...will be fun to watch...the one where they were holding hands in an older award show thingy...that's just priceless..so natural....bad thing about growing up is that it makes one more self-conscious about one's action...haha..don't think we'll see our yeoyoo couple holding hands again..unless they get into another project...

thowysg1 said: @joelynChow...i saw that too..hehe..i wonder if there's a video of their interactions...will be fun to watch...the one where they were holding hands in an older award show thingy...that's just priceless..so natural....bad thing about growing up is that it makes one more self-conscious about one's action...haha..don't think we'll see our yeoyoo couple holding hands again..unless they get into another project...

Guest thowysg1

yeoyoo couple always looks good together..beauty of extreme youth..heheh...
here's one greeting those celebrating Lunar New Year from our couple....Happy New Year!!
395689_459563084098674_2139373142_n_zpsdea92622.jpgcredit: Yeo Jin Goo - Kim Yoo Jung's Asia Fanclub

congratulations to our young man YOO JIN GO for his graduation day please whoever knows how to post the video please feel free to post thanks

Guest thowysg1

here u go...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfRPxApM8wocredit to uploader
ok..some translation from that promo interview jingoo did with that funny lady for his animation movie...
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTEyMzAzMzAw.html
he was asked what's his biggest challenge as this is his first time using his voice to perform....jingoo replied that other kids have done it before...MC then said of course, yoojung has also done it before...jingoo then said..yes..that's why i wanted to seek her advice but i don't have a cell phone (our boy lied..hehe..saw him calling his mom in that documentary "i'm real")...MC then said guess you only picked those from that same company (this i'm not too sure..think she was saying he can only openly call folks from his same company)...
funny thing is that cuz he looks matured....others actually call him "jin goo xi" & offered him cigarettes....haha..he has worked with many actors...he then said he resembles kim soo hyun most...he's so modest...kept saying it's not in terms of looks but kim soo hyun's voice and personality...
about all the other actresses wanting to work with him, funny MC said even comedian jung yuri wants to work with him...he said he'll take it as a challenge..hahah..then of cuz, she asked that same question..who do you like more, yoo jung or KSH? caption: NERVOUS.....he kept laughing....heeh..our smart boy said under each circumstance, he likes both of them...these feelings will help to produce a better performance...
he was asked about the kiss...he said that to say that it's a kiss is abit much..their lips barely touched...MC then said to a 28-year-old, she's still envious...she's so funny! haha...then she asked if he purposely had many NGs....he said no...because it was a small bus, they had to have many NGs to get the perfect shot...then MC reenacted the scene by shifting her chair nearer to jingoo...when she did that, jingoo shifted ever-so slightly away...she was like "where are you running off to?!"....super funny!!! :))
again..she asked who he'll choose between the 2 girls...he said he treats both like younger siblings...because he knows both of their characters well..
oh well...to me, he has the most chemistry with yoojung..she puts him at ease... :)
i'm on a roll..hehe..Movieweek did an article on jingoo...i'll only translate what i see as potential spazzable materials.. :)
3c6d55fbb2fb43169cee09c120a4462308f7d39c_zpsd3ccf148.jpg3b87e950352ac65c0af615c8fbf2b21192138a9d_zps146d055a.jpg9c16fdfaaf51f3deff62cadf94eef01f3b2979bc_zpsc46ce447.jpg
ActorI've always known that I would like to be an actor when I grow up. Friends are envious of me because I already know what I want to be at this age.  I already have a career.  I feel that I am lucky.  I have received lots of love and care from everyone.  I will aim to be a refined actor.
CandyMarch 14th, white day (i think it's the day where they give chocolates to girls)...on that day, I gave the girls in my class sweets.  They were all very pleased, but the boys were jealous (laugh).
LoveI have not had any girlfriends before, not even one-sided love. Not much interest in romance.  My friends find that strange and asked if i'm a guy.  Right now, I still find it more fun to hang out and chat with my guy friends all day.  Friends will sometimes ask me if I know what love is.  In turn, I'll ask them the same question.  We are all unable to answer, very funny.
UmbrellaWhen filming "Moon Embraces the Sun", KSH hyung was like the umbrella sheltering me from the rain...because he was by my side, I was heartened...PD said me and KSH have similar voices..so it was a good fit.
X-masNext time when I have a girlfriend, I will make it a memorable Christmas.  I will prepare a good gift, eat good food with her.  Just thinking about this made him smile.  (Laugh)
credit:baidu
our yeoyoo couple has to grow up fast!  heheh...

thowysg1 said: here u go...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfRPxApM8wocredit to uploader
ok..some translation from that promo interview jingoo did with that funny lady for his animation movie...
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTEyMzAzMzAw.html
he was asked what's his biggest challenge as this is his first time using his voice to perform....jingoo replied that other kids have done it before...MC then said of course, yoojung has also done it before...jingoo then said..yes..that's why i wanted to seek her advice but i don't have a cell phone (our boy lied..hehe..saw him calling his mom in that documentary "i'm real")...MC then said guess you only picked those from that same company (this i'm not too sure..think she was saying he can only openly call folks from his same company)...
funny thing is that cuz he looks matured....others actually call him "jin goo xi" & offered him cigarettes....haha..he has worked with many actors...he then said he resembles kim soo hyun most...he's so modest...kept saying it's not in terms of looks but kim soo hyun's voice and personality...
about all the other actresses wanting to work with him, funny MC said even comedian jung yuri wants to work with him...he said he'll take it as a challenge..hahah..then of cuz, she asked that same question..who do you like more, yoo jung or KSH? caption: NERVOUS.....he kept laughing....heeh..our smart boy said under each circumstance, he likes both of them...these feelings will help to produce a better performance...
he was asked about the kiss...he said that to say that it's a kiss is abit much..their lips barely touched...MC then said to a 28-year-old, she's still envious...she's so funny! haha...then she asked if he purposely had many NGs....he said no...because it was a small bus, they had to have many NGs to get the perfect shot...then MC reenacted the scene by shifting her chair nearer to jingoo...when she did that, jingoo shifted ever-so slightly away...she was like "where are you running off to?!"....super funny!!! :))
again..she asked who he'll choose between the 2 girls...he said he treats both like younger siblings...because he knows both of their characters well..
oh well...to me, he has the most chemistry with yoojung..she puts him at ease... :)
i'm on a roll..hehe..Movieweek did an article on jingoo...i'll only translate what i see as potential spazzable materials.. :)
3c6d55fbb2fb43169cee09c120a4462308f7d39c_zpsd3ccf148.jpg3b87e950352ac65c0af615c8fbf2b21192138a9d_zps146d055a.jpg9c16fdfaaf51f3deff62cadf94eef01f3b2979bc_zpsc46ce447.jpg
ActorI've always known that I would like to be an actor when I grow up. Friends are envious of me because I already know what I want to be at this age.  I already have a career.  I feel that I am lucky.  I have received lots of love and care from everyone.  I will aim to be a refined actor.
CandyMarch 14th, white day (i think it's the day where they give chocolates to girls)...on that day, I gave the girls in my class sweets.  They were all very pleased, but the boys were jealous (laugh).
LoveI have not had any girlfriends before, not even one-sided love. Not much interest in romance.  My friends find that strange and asked if i'm a guy.  Right now, I still find it more fun to hang out and chat with my guy friends all day.  Friends will sometimes ask me if I know what love is.  In turn, I'll ask them the same question.  We are all unable to answer, very funny.
UmbrellaWhen filming "Moon Embraces the Sun", KSH hyung was like the umbrella sheltering me from the rain...because he was by my side, I was heartened...PD said me and KSH have similar voices..so it was a good fit.
X-masNext time when I have a girlfriend, I will make it a memorable Christmas.  I will prepare a good gift, eat good food with her.  Just thinking about this made him smile.  (Laugh)
credit:baidu
our yeoyoo couple has to grow up fast!  heheh...

i think i know why jin go laughs upon remembering christmas because it reminds him  his beautiful princess and queen the one he was sharing with the blanket during TMTETS days(delusional mode)

can somebody post the picture of this YEOYOO blanket sharing during TMTETS? just to lessen my delusional mode lol!

Guest thowysg1

visay...you're so funny... :D
ok..this was sometime back but i like the fact that yoojung only spoke of jingoo during the entire special on her life....this is the link and a screenshot:
Screenshot2013-02-12at75608PM_zps7a3ddc8b.png
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDk2NjIxOTY0.htmlcredit to uploader
our pretty girl has a healthy appetite..  :)

thowysg1 said: visay...you're so funny... :D
ok..this was sometime back but i like the fact that yoojung only spoke of jingoo during the entire special on her life....this is the link and a screenshot:

Yoo Jung have a very beautiful voice... She can be a singer.. She doesn't sound like a girl at all :x  .. Her voice is so lovely and lady-like.. She's a complete package.. Beauty, Smart & Beautiful Voice.. Definitely an angel.. If I am going to have a daughter, I hope she'll be as pretty and as lovely as KYJ..

Although KSH is beautiful and hv beautiful voice too, she still have that child-like voice :) Hehehehe..

I hope there will be Teenage Drama.. Perhaps the adult will be the extra casing at the end..

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xwsex3_cute-triangle-yjg_fun

VISAY said: thowysg1 said: visay...you're so funny... :D

lyaarisa said: Yoo Jung have a very beautiful voice... She can be a singer.. She doesn't sound like a girl at all :x  .. Her voice is so lovely and lady-like.. She's a complete package.. Beauty, Smart & Beautiful Voice.. Definitely an angel.. If I am going to have a daughter, I hope she'll be as pretty and as lovely as KYJ..

Although KSH is beautiful and hv beautiful voice too, she still have that child-like voice :) Hehehehe..

I hope there will be Teenage Drama.. Perhaps the adult will be the extra casing at the end..

ej0829 said: lyaarisa said: Yoo Jung have a very beautiful voice... She can be a singer.. She doesn't sound like a girl at all :x  .. Her voice is so lovely and lady-like.. She's a complete package.. Beauty, Smart & Beautiful Voice.. Definitely an angel.. If I am going to have a daughter, I hope she'll be as pretty and as lovely as KYJ..

Guest thowysg1

i'm ok with ksh..she's pretty too & i like her too...but in terms of acting, she doesn't have the range that yoojung has...to me, yoojung is still a better actress...that's why yoojung suits our jingoo..both can be versatile in their respective roles and exude charm and chemistry between them.  :)  
on a side note, i think that pretty boy looks better with ksh...they look more compatible...like jingoo & yoojung look more compatible together....i would really love to see ksh with sunwoong again...the guy in "ma boy"..they were so cute in that although there were only 3 episodes...ksh is more suited for light-hearted drama...while yoojung is much better with heavier stuff...