[OFFICIAL THREAD] YeoYoo Couple: Yeo Jin Goo ❤ Kim Yoo Jung

hehehe...i hope we are not being misunderstood here, huh?!

of course we couldnt be cruel to a child trying to achieve her dream...just wish ,if it can be avoided, no comparison as they both have their own style and charms....

on a lighter note....yes our young lady has a very healthy apetite...she's not a diet concious,hehehe.....and at least,though she once said, that her typical man dont have to be that studious...at least she accept yjg advice no to forsake studies, (this, if my understanding is right,why she has mentioned him there in the video ) hahahha

thowysg1 said: i'm ok with ksh..she's pretty too & i like her too...but in terms of acting, she doesn't have the range that yoojung has...to me, yoojung is still a better actress...that's why yoojung suits our jingoo..both can be versatile in their respective roles and exude charm and chemistry between them.  :)  
on a side note, i think that pretty boy looks better with ksh...they look more compatible...like jingoo & yoojung look more compatible together....i would really love to see ksh with sunwoong again...the guy in "ma boy"..they were so cute in that although there were only 3 episodes...ksh is more suited for light-hearted drama...while yoojung is much better with heavier stuff...

ej0829 said:

hehehe...i hope we are not being misunderstood here, huh?!

of course we couldnt be cruel to a child trying to achieve her dream...just wish ,if it can be avoided, no comparison as they both have their own style and charms....

on a lighter note....yes our young lady has a very healthy apetite...she's not a diet concious,hehehe.....and at least,though she once said, that her typical man dont have to be that studious...at least she accept yjg advice no to forsake studies, (this, if my understanding is right,why she has mentioned him there in the video ) hahahha

Guest dreamerforever07

Hi! I'm new on this thread but I just recently watched The Moon That Embraces The Sun (I live in the US) but anyway, I love this couple. I actually saw the first four episodes of I Miss You and I liked YJG and KSY but for some reason, I didn't feel the excitement for them, I wasn't "fangirling" I don't usually ship on screen couples either so maybe that's why. The only drama couples I've ever shipped and still am shipping would be Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin and Soong Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won.
Then I tried watching TMTETS, and saw Yeo Jin Goo and Kim Yoo Jung and my heart leaped. lol. They look awesome together :)

Guest thowysg1

dreamerforever...welcome!! you must be one of the first who actually watched "i miss you" first & then TMTETS..then ended up liking our YeoYoo couple better...hehe
...you're like the rest of us in here..rooting for our yeoyoo couple..their chemistry is just undeniable....just hoping to see them in another project together....that will be totally spazzable..  :)

dreamerforever07 said: Hi! I'm new on this thread but I just recently watched The Moon That Embraces The Sun (I live in the US) but anyway, I love this couple. I actually saw the first four episodes of I Miss You and I liked YJG and KSY but for some reason, I didn't feel the excitement for them, I wasn't "fangirling" I don't usually ship on screen couples either so maybe that's why. The only drama couples I've ever shipped and still am shipping would be Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin and Soong Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won.
Then I tried watching TMTETS, and saw Yeo Jin Goo and Kim Yoo Jung and my heart leaped. lol. They look awesome together :)

@dreamerforever...

have you seen IL JIMAE? it's where i begun to fall in love with YEOYOO they're so young but they captured our hearts making us asking for more yeoyoo dramas lol!

thowysg1 said: dreamerforever...welcome!! you must be one of the first who actually watched "i miss you" first & then TMTETS..then ended up liking our YeoYoo couple better...hehe
...you're like the rest of us in here..rooting for our yeoyoo couple..their chemistry is just undeniable....just hoping to see them in another project together....that will be totally spazzable..  :)

Guest dreamerforever07

Hi @thowysg1 and @visay :)
I didn't really start watching korean dramas til this year it's also a bit hard to do it regularly since well, I'm not korean and waiting for subs is too painful lol (i hate waiting) but hey, I did it for Nice Guy, the very first drama I've actually loved and waited for (since Secret Garden) after coming home from school. I would even watch the new episode even if the subs are not yet finished haha. For some reason their chemistry is different from all those others I've watched (and albeit it wasn't a lot, they were all the most popular ones so that's still saying something). 
Anyway, now here comes I Miss You, and the only younger couple I've liked watching was Stairway To Heaven, if any of ya'll watched that, I think Park Shin Hye was the younger version of Choi Ji Woo. I learned that they were gonna have a younger version for I Miss You so I was like "I should try watching that drama once I get a free time." So I did and although I found them cute together, it wasn't something that made me sleepless. It was like they were sibling and just good friends to me.

Then one of my friends recommended TMTETS and I've been hearing a lot of good reviews about the drama so I tried watching it. I started at six in the afternoon and went to bed at 4:30 n the morning. HAHAHAHAHA. That's how hooked I was. Every time I told myself, "this would be the last episode that I'm gonna watch for today." I always end up watching the next one :P 
Yeo Jin Goo and Kim Yoo Jung are just too cute. They remind me MCW and SJK. :)

dreamerforever07 said: Hi @thowysg1 and @visay :)
I didn't really start watching korean dramas til this year it's also a bit hard to do it regularly since well, I'm not korean and waiting for subs is too painful lol (i hate waiting) but hey, I did it for Nice Guy, the very first drama I've actually loved and waited for (since Secret Garden) after coming home from school. I would even watch the new episode even if the subs are not yet finished haha. For some reason their chemistry is different from all those others I've watched (and albeit it wasn't a lot, they were all the most popular ones so that's still saying something). 
Anyway, now here comes I Miss You, and the only younger couple I've liked watching was Stairway To Heaven, if any of ya'll watched that, I think Park Shin Hye was the younger version of Choi Ji Woo. I learned that they were gonna have a younger version for I Miss You so I was like "I should try watching that drama once I get a free time." So I did and although I found them cute together, it wasn't something that made me sleepless. It was like they were sibling and just good friends to me.

Then one of my friends recommended TMTETS and I've been hearing a lot of good reviews about the drama so I tried watching it. I started at six in the afternoon and went to bed at 4:30 n the morning. HAHAHAHAHA. That's how hooked I was. Every time I told myself, "this would be the last episode that I'm gonna watch for today." I always end up watching the next one :P 
Yeo Jin Goo and Kim Yoo Jung are just too cute. They remind me MCW and SJK. :)

Guest thowysg1

hi @dreamforever..i was like that too to certain dramas..hehehe...but only the ones that really grip me...must say for TMTETS...i only went all out for our YeoYoo parts..then the later episodes..i watched at leisure..the adult couple didn't have much chemistry....my fav romantic comedy is still "capital scandal" starring kang jihwan & han jimin....funny & so much chemistry between the leads..but then, i digress... :P
oh..jingoo just had his fanmeeting on the 24th...unfortunately, ksh came to it...can see that he's not close to her...don't look at her the way he looks at yoojung....oh, if it's yoojung, i'll splatter their pictures in here so fasssttttttt !! :))
specially shout-out to @Visay! & a warm welcome to @sakutonaru..@wangnyeo  :)

thowysg1 said: hi @dreamforever..i was like that too to certain dramas..hehehe...but only the ones that really grip me...must say for TMTETS...i only went all out for our YeoYoo parts..then the later episodes..i watched at leisure..the adult couple didn't have much chemistry....my fav romantic comedy is still "capital scandal" starring kang jihwan & han jimin....funny & so much chemistry between the leads..but then, i digress... :P
oh..jingoo just had his fanmeeting on the 24th...unfortunately, ksh came to it...can see that he's not close to her...don't look at her the way he looks at yoojung....oh, if it's yoojung, i'll splatter their pictures in here so fasssttttttt !! :))
specially shout-out to @Visay! & a warm welcome to @sakutonaru..@wangnyeo  :)

Guest thowysg1

visay...i think it's a fact that our couple do stare at each other...although they think no one is watching them...hehehe...
i wonder if this is for the same brand of clothings....same style shirts & same sweaters.. :P
5bafa40f4bfbfbed3b9c615379f0f736aec31fd0_zpsd6d0bce5.jpg
credit as tagged

Guest VISAY

thowysg1 said: visay...i think it's a fact that our couple do stare at each other...although they think no one is watching them...hehehe...
i wonder if this is for the same brand of clothings....same style shirts & same sweaters.. :P
5bafa40f4bfbfbed3b9c615379f0f736aec31fd0_zpsd6d0bce5.jpg
credit as tagged

Guest thowysg1

@visay..no it's not PS-ed.....hahah...u got to keep your x-rated thoughts in check, they're minors!  :D :\">
i really can't wait to see our yeoyoo couple in another project together..why aren't they pairing them anymore??   :((

• 5 weeks later...

@blue_izce8   Yeah!!! I was really having a bad day and it got worse upon reading that news.  I was happy for Yeo Jin Goo, but I haven't really warmed up to SH.  I would have preferred YeoYoo for this one, but then reading the potential story, I'm ok that it's not them.  I just want YJG and KYJ receive more recognition of their acting in years time.
But anyways, reading the comments it seems the story is not really a cutesy HS romance, but more of a risque romance.  They said the female lead is suppose to be 10 years older than Yeo JIn Goo's potential character, but they would cast someone older (just by a few years) than YJG, so it would be visually acceptable.  And so, it's gonna be KSH (HS classmate) --> YJG (delinquent teen) --> older woman.  But I'm just not sure if they can sustain that risque romance and just opt for a safer choice.