[OFFICIAL THREAD] YeoYoo Couple: Yeo Jin Goo ❤ Kim Yoo Jung

Guest Hellofanfics

I will go crazy when they grow up and have the main leads together in a drama:wub: when that day comes...iI will be so happy!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Netizens Pick the Top 20 Couples From K-Drama and K-Movie History

TV network KBS recently conducted an online survey through its Culture Research Center asking which on-screen couples were the best. Through the broadcast of its weekly entertainment new show, “Entertainment Relay,” on July 25,  it announced the results of its survey. Take a look at the list below and see if you agree with the rankings and/or you think the netizens are missing some.

14. Kim Yoo Jung- Yeo Jin Goo “Moon Embraces the Sun” (2012)

netizen-best-couple4.png
http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/26/netizens-pick-the-top-20-couples-from-k-drama-and-k-movie-history/

~~~

:wub::wub::wub: can't wait to have them a drama together in the future(I hope so..)!! :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MaknaeC

Again and again, Jingoo said his legendary lines from The Moon That Embraces The Sun. This time on his fanmeeting a few days ago

Beautiful lines, beautiful memory of our dearest Moon-Sun :)

I've made another video about YeoYoo

[Secret Marmalade] Seo Ji Dam (김유정) & Jung Jae Min (여진구) - When I Miss You 

• 3 weeks later...

[credit to tmtetsx IG]

This awards ceremony though :wub: love the way YJ look & smile at him crazy monkey 201crazy monkey 201crazy monkey 201 witwew!!! For me, it's a look & smile that says "sorry unnie, he's mine! MINE only"..lol :D & JG's smile says "sorry unnie, I'm YJs & *look to YJ* don't misunderstand YJ, I'm yours!" LOL! HAHAHAHAH! kidding! :D:lol::w00t: #YeoYooFeels!!!!!! wahhhhh! I just can't...... ok, I'll stop :D:w00t::lol:

Where can I find the link to this award ceremony? Thanks in advance! 

Oh NVM! I found it! Wow, I didn't think this thread was so informative but thank you!!! KEEP IT UP GUYS!!! I've watched all of MVs too! 

And honestly, I've watched MOON EMBRACING THE SUN only because of these two. I stopped after their character grew up. Plus, I never thought that their older selves matched them too well anyway. A decent drama but I absolutely enjoyed their parts much more. So much that I wished their parts were longer. Oh well. 

Edited by aXiSEEu12
  • Like 2

Guest MaknaeC

Oh NVM! I found it! Wow, I didn't think this thread was so informative but thank you!!! KEEP IT UP GUYS!!! I've watched all of MVs too! 

And honestly, I've watched MOON EMBRACING THE SUN only because of these two. I stopped after their character grew up. Plus, I never thought that their older selves matched them too well anyway. A decent drama but I absolutely enjoyed their parts much more. So much that I wished their parts were longer. Oh well. 

Welcome to YeoYoo's thread ^^ Glad that you've found that video

Hope to see both of them together in a drama again soon :)

Have you seen TAZZA 2? Yeo Jin Gu has a surprising small role in it towards the end and it made the movie that much better! I seriously shrieked because I wasn't anticipating for him to show up out of nowhere. He didn't have a line or anything though so yes, it was that small. lol But the first thing that came to mind was, "OMG! There has to be a TAZZA 3... with Yeo Jin Gu & Kim Yoo Jung in a few years!!!" lol I say in the few years because that will allow them to mature and blossom into even better actors than they are now!

And thanks for welcoming me!!! I'm glad that I've found a SOOMPI page for them, too!  

Kim Yoo Jung Passes on Cheerleading KBS Drama, Jung Eun Ji in Talks for Female Lead

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/09/01/kim-yoo-jung-passes-on-cheerleading-kbs-drama-jung-eun-ji-in-talks-for-female-lead/

I am actually one that is glad that she turned down the role. I didn't think this drama was too interesting to begin with and I think she can choose bette roles. I would love to see her in movies more, too! 

script>I don't know how to embed the Instagram pictures but Kim Yoo Jung upload a new pic on her instagram! 

https://instagram.com/p/7IVFU2jPzA/?taken-by=yoojung_talk

• Like 3

Guest MaknaeC

Have you seen TAZZA 2? Yeo Jin Gu has a surprising small role in it towards the end and it made the movie that much better! I seriously shrieked because I wasn't anticipating for him to show up out of nowhere. He didn't have a line or anything though so yes, it was that small. lol But the first thing that came to mind was, "OMG! There has to be a TAZZA 3... with Yeo Jin Gu & Kim Yoo Jung in a few years!!!" lol I say in the few years because that will allow them to mature and blossom into even better actors than they are now!

And thanks for welcoming me!!! I'm glad that I've found a SOOMPI page for them, too!  

Kim Yoo Jung Passes on Cheerleading KBS Drama, Jung Eun Ji in Talks for Female Lead

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/09/01/kim-yoo-jung-passes-on-cheerleading-kbs-drama-jung-eun-ji-in-talks-for-female-lead/

I am actually one that is glad that she turned down the role. I didn't think this drama was too interesting to begin with and I think she can choose bette roles. I would love to see her in movies more, too! 

script>I don't know how to embed the Instagram pictures but Kim Yoo Jung upload a new pic on her instagram! 

You're welcome. It's nice to have you here.

No, I haven't watched it. Is it good? What kind of role Jingoo has in it? I would love to see their reunion in movie too. I might be greedy but I want to see them together in more than one project in the future because their chemistry is really no joke.

-------------

Me too, I'm also glad she turned it down. Because she still has so many schedules ahead and I don't want to see her doing live shooting for that drama which will be airing around the end of this month, it would be too hectic.

Yoojung have 2 upcoming movies: Joy (circle of Atonement) and Because I love You. So, you can see her soon in movies ^^

------------

For instagram picture, you can open the link of photo that you want to embed in a new tab, and then copy-paste the link.

You're welcome. It's nice to have you here.

No, I haven't watched it. Is it good? What kind of role Jingoo has in it? I would love to see their reunion in movie too. I might be greedy but I want to see them together in more than one project in the future because their chemistry is really no joke.

-------------

Me too, I'm also glad she turned it down. Because she still has so many schedules ahead and I don't want to see her doing live shooting for that drama which will be airing around the end of this month, it would be too hectic.

Yoojung have 2 upcoming movies: Joy (circle of Atonement) and Because I love You. So, you can see her soon in movies ^^

------------

For instagram picture, you can open the link of photo that you want to embed in a new tab, and then copy-paste the link.

You should watch TAZZA 2! It's actually quite good and I loved the chemistry between Choi Seung Hyun (TOP) & Shin Se Kyung! In fact, I wished it were longer like a Kdrama because of them! lol But yes, Jin Goo was in it but very small role. In fact, he had no lines. I think the director/writers wanted to set up/build up for the future TAZZA franchise with Jin Goo and I think that's a very smart choice/idea!

It was towards the end... they were in Agwi's house and he was Agwi's underling. As TOP came into the room, Jin Goo turned around and faced him with fierceness in his eyes. Hmm, future frienemies (in Tazza 3, if it happens)? Maybe... lol It'd be perfect if they somehow give him a romantic loveline with Yoo Jung. Give it a few years.... maybe the writers already have them in mind! ;) 

The interesting thing is that TOP played Yoo Jung's older brother in a film they did together... another good film! ;) 

Trying to figure how to post Instagram... looks like it worked after a few tries and deletes! YAY! 

I cannot find the trailers to her new films. Have they been released yet? 

Edited by aXiSEEu12
  • Like 4

Guest MaknaeC

You should watch TAZZA 2! It's actually quite good and I loved the chemistry between Choi Seung Hyun (TOP) & Shin Se Kyung! In fact, I wished it were longer like a Kdrama because of them! lol But yes, Jin Goo was in it but very small role. In fact, he had no lines. I think the director/writers wanted to set up/build up for the future TAZZA franchise with Jin Goo and I think that's a very smart choice/idea!

It was towards the end... they were in Agwi's house and he was Agwi's underling. As TOP came into the room, Jin Goo turned around and faced him with fierceness in his eyes. Hmm, future frienemies (in Tazza 3, if it happens)? Maybe... lol It'd be perfect if they somehow give him a romantic loveline with Yoo Jung. Give it a few years.... maybe the writers already have them in mind! ;) 

The interesting thing is that TOP played Yoo Jung's older brother in a film they did together... another good film! ;) 

Trying to figure how to post Instagram... looks like it worked after a few tries and deletes! YAY! 

Sounds interesting. Thank you for your preview and recommendation :) I'll check it out later!

I think 'Because I Love You' is still not finish filming. But here is the trailer for 'Circle of Atonement', the movie will be released this fall.

Anyway, Jingoo is currently promoting his new movie 'The Long Way Home' or 'Western Front', you can also check it ^^

Sounds interesting. Thank you for your preview and recommendation :) I'll check it out later!

I think 'Because I Love You' is still not finish filming. But here is the trailer for 'Circle of Atonement', the movie will be released this fall.

Anyway, Jingoo is currently promoting his new movie 'The Long Way Home' or 'Western Front', you can also check it ^^

You're welcome and thank YOU for the links! I cannot believe how much she and Jin Gu has grown!!! The drama looks really intense but it's hard to follow without the subtitles. lol I'm excited for her though! And I've seen Jin Gu's trailers! They both look interesting as well!!! Such versatile actors!!!! :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Welcome to this thread chingu!!! ;)^_^ glad that you've already found the video :)
& I also wished that their parts were longer too but oh well, let's just hope & wait to see them both again next time soon :wub:

hayssss... just missing YeoYoo so much!!!

& GOSH!! their IG's..they both have real accounts now (@yeojin9oo & @you_r_love)!! wew! & they're both doing miniheart in their very first pic they posted love onion headlove onion headlove onion head just coincidence?? :lol::D:P I think not..hahah! YeoYoo :wub:!!

11950686_1036395466423057_1430610989_n.j
12144208_824120531034936_1997683846_n.jp

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Any good news for these two? I am rewatching MOON EMBRACES THE SUN again because of these two, specifically just episode 1 to 6. I think I've watched those four episodes so much already without even watching the whole drama (i've watched it fully once). lol

CORRECTION: So i decided to watch the entire series again! lol The flashbacks for awhile there... every time they show up on screen, it catches my attention! 

Edited by aXiSEEu12
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MaknaeC

On 11/29/2015 at 0:43 PM, aXiSEEu12 said:

Any good news for these two? I am rewatching MOON EMBRACES THE SUN again because of these two, specifically just episode 1 to 6. I think I've watched those four episodes so much already without even watching the whole drama (i've watched it fully once). lol

CORRECTION: So i decided to watch the entire series again! lol The flashbacks for awhile there... every time they show up on screen, it catches my attention! 

• 9 months later...

I too am very delighted to know that Jingoo has sent the food truck to support YooJung. I can't wait for the day when they will collaborate in a project (be it movie or drama) as the main leads. They too have sizzling chemistry in and outside of the drama.  I am sure with them as main leads, the project will be a huge success. I only rewatch first 4 episodes of TMETS:)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...