[Drama 2012/13] Horse Doctor 마의 馬醫 马医

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maryjane8667

Can't understand anything when I watched Ep44 raw, but I cried when KJN was talking to the nurse. Still waiting for the subs. Because of this thread I can still understand what's happening in Episodes 44 & 45. Will telling the truth to the hated Queen Dowager helped our OTP? Just like the rest hope this Queen Dowager will suffer more before BGH cured her...Why are Queen and Queen Dowager villains in most Sageuk I've watched?

Thank you who discussed Ep 44 & 45 here it helped me a lot!

I think subs for Ep 44 will be out today?

Guest loveitall

I am curious why the nurse that is attending LMH in curing the queen dowager is shaking & scared. What did LMH use to cure the the queen?

Guest loveitall

I think it's already done, if the article below had the correct translations. The pin is off. Maybe we will hear & see the explosion next week.

"The Horse Healer" beats by "Yawang"

"The Horse Healer" was exceeded by "Yawang".

According to Nielson Korea on the 6th, the forty fifth episode of the MBC drama "The Horse Healer" rated 18.5% but ended up in second place.

SBS "Yawang" rated 18.6% and came in first. This is the first time "The Horse Healer" was beaten by "Yawang". However it was beat by just 0.1%.

KBS "Ad Genius Lee Tae-baek" rated 4.2% and fell away from the other two.

Meanwhile, Ji-nyeong (Lee Yo-won) revealed Gwang-hyeon's (Jo Seung-woo) real identity on this day.

Source : xportsnews.hankyung.c... ( English )

Credits: hancinema

http://www.hancinema.net/the-horse-healer-beats-by-yawang-53531.html

Guest farhah1986

Although i also want bgh real status made public i don't want it disclose like this .i don't like the queen only look at bgh status and not at his passion and talent .

Guest trnchau

Although i also want bgh real status made public i don't want it disclose like this .i don't like the queen only look at bgh status and not at his passion and talent .

I just want to see the queen dowager's face when she has been treated by a horse quack for quite a long time (LMH).

Guest happyjh

Now that KJN brought & detonated a bomb, I am feeling that this drama is becoming exciting. I hope the outburst will be huge & will stir the audience as well.

Guest NEWMARIO

[20130306]HORSE DOCTOR_Making Film

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxzr6a_20130306-horse-doctor-making-film_shortfilms

Guest farhah1986

I'm wondering what going to happen after jy revelations about bgh real identity as a heir of kang clan .she is prepared to lose everything including bgh himself .the consequences of her word will cost everything including.

Archived