[Drama 2012/13] Horse Doctor 마의 馬醫 马医

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished with episode 32 --

LOL.. at our Chef & Ki Baek Ahjussi.. fighting.. I love it also when older people have a love triangle.. who will win my SFP lady??? Chef & Ki Baek Ahjussi.. fighting!!! :D

BGH may have not been selected to treat the darling.. but he learned so much from this experience.. I think he has become a skilled physician.. =D>

So that's how it goes.. just discard the other patients when they're not needed anymore.. somehow it's what I don't like about the royal families & the nobles.. :-L

It seems that our new girl falling for Taiju has 0% chance.. :-w   She's madly attracted to our LSH.. she was like floating when she saw him again.. :))

That's right KJN.. hang on there.. he's not dead.. :|

I am glad that they are still playing that beautiful song of BGH & KJN.. it's really a nice song & it makes me fall for them the more.. 8->

Guest mesela22

why he came back alone .. I think the answer is they will catch him again and put the jail anddd when they are taking him to kill... we will hear  STOP... some information or important people would come to Joseon from Ming. Because non of them do not know that he treated darling..

Guest farhah1986

LMH greed for power seems like to come to and end....The child that he reared since small has turned against him and use his 'father' inheritance to help the people...haha... I wonder what action he will take to stop her. At this time I feel grateful that it's Jin Young that has taken BGH place because I'm sure that is what BGH want to do. I can't think of anything else unless LMH hurt Jin Young or kill her TO STOP HER FROM MOVE FORWARD...iF i'M NOT MISTAKEN Jin Young never call him father since the day she know LMH evil deeds...and distance herself from him.LMH cannot reveal Jin Young true identity because that news surely will affected on him because he is the one who bring her in.
I wonder how they will develop BGH return from China  since everyone thought LMH treatment for the queen is successful...Although BGH get endorsement from the emperor no one know about it.Hopefully they won't throw BGH into the jail again.aCtually I hope to see BGH return give shock to the others and mark his rise in joseon medicine and also his status.

farhah1986 said: LMH greed for power seems like to come to and end....The child that he reared since small has turned against him and use his 'father' inheritance to help the people...haha... I wonder what action he will take to stop her. At this time I feel grateful that it's Jin Young that has taken BGH place because I'm sure that is what BGH want to do. I can't think of anything else unless LMH hurt Jin Young or kill her TO STOP HER FROM MOVE FORWARD...iF i'M NOT MISTAKEN Jin Young never call him father since the day she know LMH evil deeds...and distance herself from him.LMH cannot reveal Jin Young true identity because that news surely will affected on him because he is the one who bring her in.
I wonder how they will develop BGH return from China  since everyone thought LMH treatment for the queen is successful...Although BGH get endorsement from the emperor no one know about it.Hopefully they won't throw BGH into the jail again.aCtually I hope to see BGH return give shock to the others and mark his rise in joseon medicine and also his status.

Guest farhah1986

I also believe bgh will gain something from his achievement in china and it will give a bad impact on lmh and the gang.just imagine even china want to recruit bgh to work with them how could joseon did'nt take any action.just like everyone else i don't have any idea what going to happen after this.

Archived