[Drama 2012/13] Horse Doctor 마의 馬醫 马医

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The stupid Dowager Queen will ride to the rescue.  Why?  She lacks common sense, was probably dropped on her head as a child and is a moronic cretin.

The Queen continues in her role as a totally useless and superfulous character. 

The King needs to abdicate and  go get drunk every day happy with the fact he does not have to deal with idiots in every walk of his Royal Life.

The Princess should assume absolute control over the kingdowm ably supported by LadyAwesome and officer Man who falls in love with the plucky new Queen.

The good Dr and the Heroine move to China and leave the rest of the idiotic Royal Family (sans new Queen) die of terminal stupidity.

Guest farhah1986

I'm wondering whether the truth about BGH real status will be revealed or not...even though it not come out open it enough if the king and some other people know about this...at least the king know what BGH deserve after what he did for the royal house.after watching ep 43 with subtitle I can say that there is no turning back for LMH as the left viceroy will definitely spit the truth about LMH attempt on the princess life as they being cornered .and probably Choi will testify against LMH about the musk using to harm the princess...the next two episode will become the end for LMH...I think even if he is not punish by death he will be exiled but if he repent he may kill himself rather than face any humiliation...
I guess the high minister become a supporter for BGH and maybe he is the one that suggest BGH to be a chief physician after LMH dismissal. 

Hello fellow HD watchers

My 200th post in soompi =D>.  I was able to watch episode 43 with subs and got clarity on a few things.

1. My earlier recap comment on BGH and KJN "official marriage proposal" was a bit incorrect.  That scene was a proposal from BGH to KJN saying after all that is resolved lets get married, move far away, open a clinic and have lots of baby KJNs and BGHs teaching them medicine which she accepted.  I look on the first one as a lets get serious about each other invite. Hell would have to freeze over for infiity before LMH consents to that marriage.
  2. BGH is more forgiving than we thought of when it comes to LMH which is largely for the sake of KJN.  He knows she is in pain because of it and does not want her to suffer, however there is no guarantee that its not going to happen.  This information will come out - just hope it works out positively for those affected and negatively for the cause of this torture. It is the same for LSH with his father.  Their forgiveness for the magnitude of sins which are usually execution worthy of LMH knows no bounds.  My view is that of SKY - You crazy, punishment must fit the crimes. Thats what I do not like about some k-dramas the bad guys get off fairly lightly or escape through suicide.  I want to see LMH really punished.
  3. I find it strange that with the princess incident that neither LMH or Choi were called in for questioning with the recommendation and possible death for her which was not small pox related.  It appears to be thrown under the rug. Should Choi wake up, what is going to happen then, would he stay get revenge on LMH, find/take the opportunity that Saam suggested or just disappear.
  4. I WOULD REALLY LOVE LOVE BGH's RICH NOBLE BACKGROUND TO BECOME PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE for one reason only - TO MAKE THAT UNGRATEFUL STUPID QUEEN DOWAGER EAT CROW ETAL.   Out of all the members of the royal family she is the one person I do not want to be seen treated at all by BGH in the show, yes we value all lives but she does not deserve his care. How can she consider herself a mother to the nation when she plays favourites between classes and a person's occupation - shame on her. I am entreating you PDs please do not let BGH have to provide medical care to this woman in the remaining episodes its not necessary nor is she worthy of receiving treatment. We know that BGH is a very good man already but in this case give us a break!!
  5.  I just want to see the ungrateful stupid queen dowager greatly embarrassed and humilated when all truth is revealed, she will by miracle learn to shut up then, be humble, think more and speak wisely.  Just because she is nobility does not make the commoner less worthy than her, in fact they are more worthy as they contributed to the contagion of small pox she did nothing.
  6. I wonder what BGH meant when he said to LMH that KJN was far away from him and he cannot touch her.  Did he meant physically or otherwise.  Physically its possible if Kang spots her in the princess company therefore he can kidnap her during a weak moment in security.  Otherwise - it could be KJN's records as a slave (did BGH take countermeasures to ensure that the status is never revealed).  It is interesting to note that that same weapon could come to bite LMH as there could be an inquiry as to if he knew all this why did he take certain actions then and why is he acting against her now - whats his excuse? Strong justification is needed.
  7. I also hope that when LSH speaks to KJN she tells him that Kang is there, so that he can take care of Kang - this action needs to be taken care of by him for his father, KJN and his sake.
  8. I like how LMH trapped himself as to stating how the other doctor died which was not revealed by BGH. Question - noticing that the guard in the room  which I believe is seeing/hearing this discussion can this information be used against LMH?  Is there a see-hear-take no action and speak no policy there? It was the same in the princess quarters with the maids and Choi's confrontation with BGH. It has serious ramifications for the princess and no one did anything.
  9. For BGH to become a So Ui at this stage speaks very poorly on the doctors in Joseon and their medical skills. Have no problem for him becoming a Royal Physician because its deserving but what has happened to the other doctors in Joseon are they that bad and limited? A gradual rise is fine for me.
  10. On the romance front now that its approaching the end would like to see a wedding between BGH and KJN as well as the start/possibility of coupledom between SKY and Tae Ju.

Looking forward to the preview this weekend.   

Guest farhah1986

Chasen8888 i'm also with you regarding bgh real status as a noble from a prominent family .one sole reason is for the queen mother become embarrassed for what she did .it will become evidence that bgh never think about status or privilege when it come about patients .he never try to use his actual status to gain power .if the king know about this he will realise that lord ko ju man almost reveal the truth about bgh before he collapsed to spare bgh life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jShoc4R0Ja8

Source: loveleesangwoo

DL: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/50561322/2013-02-25_OST_Part.3.rar

길을 걸을 때였지 네 생각이 난 건
아무 일도 없듯 난 고요했었는데
뒤를 돌아보면 넌 또 울고 있을까
가던 걸음을 재촉 하네

조금 늦어지겠지 널 잊을 때까지
결국 무너지겠지 널 보내고 나면
뒤를 돌아보기엔 자신이 없어서
가던 걸음을 재촉 하네

잊어봐 나를 지워봐
지친 하룻밤 거짓이라고 해
눈을 뜨면 기억나지 않을 꿈

바람에게 전하지 니 생각이 날땐
결국 지워지겠지 시간이 흐르면
뒤를 돌아보기엔 자신이 없어서
가던 걸음을 재촉 하네

가다가다지쳐 두 눈을 꼭 감았네
소리내 울면 니가 다시 울까봐

하늘에서 만나면 꼭 말해줄꺼야
전하지 못했던 내 얘기

만에하나 널 잡을까봐 - See more at: http://lyricsalls.blogspot.jp/2013/02/lirik-lagu-mc-max-ost-horse-healer.html#sthash.oBw6yEWS.dpuf길을 걸을 때였지 네 생각이 난 건
아무 일도 없듯 난 고요했었는데
뒤를 돌아보면 넌 또 울고 있을까
가던 걸음을 재촉 하네

조금 늦어지겠지 널 잊을 때까지
결국 무너지겠지 널 보내고 나면
뒤를 돌아보기엔 자신이 없어서
가던 걸음을 재촉 하네

잊어봐 나를 지워봐
지친 하룻밤 거짓이라고 해
눈을 뜨면 기억나지 않을 꿈

바람에게 전하지 니 생각이 날땐
결국 지워지겠지 시간이 흐르면
뒤를 돌아보기엔 자신이 없어서
가던 걸음을 재촉 하네

가다가다지쳐 두 눈을 꼭 감았네
소리내 울면 니가 다시 울까봐

하늘에서 만나면 꼭 말해줄꺼야
전하지 못했던 내 얘기

만에하나 널 잡을까봐

gireul georeul ttaeyeotji ne saenggagi nan geon
amu ildo eopdeut nan goyohaesseonneunde
dwireul dorabomyeon neon tto ulgo isseulkka
gadeon georeumeul jaechok hane

jogeum neujeojigetji neol ijeul ttaekkaji
gyeolguk muneojigetji neol bonaego namyeon
dwireul dorabogien jasini eobseoseo

ijeobwa nareul jiwobwa
jichin harutbam geojisirago hae
lyricsalls.blogspot.com
nuneul tteumyeon gieongnaji anheul kkum

baramege jeonhaji ni saenggagi nalttaen
gyeolguk jiwojigetji sigani heureumyeon
dwireul dorabogien jasini eobseoseo

gadagadajichyeo du nuneul kkok gamanne
sorinae ulmyeon niga dasi ulkkabwa

haneureseo mannamyeon kkok malhaejulkkeoya
jeonhaji motaetdeon nae yaegi

manehana neol jabeulkkabwa
길을 걸을 때였지 네 생각이 난 건
아무 일도 없듯 난 고요했었는데
뒤를 돌아보면 넌 또 울고 있을까
가던 걸음을 재촉 하네

조금 늦어지겠지 널 잊을 때까지
결국 무너지겠지 널 보내고 나면
뒤를 돌아보기엔 자신이 없어서
가던 걸음을 재촉 하네

잊어봐 나를 지워봐
지친 하룻밤 거짓이라고 해
눈을 뜨면 기억나지 않을 꿈

바람에게 전하지 니 생각이 날땐
결국 지워지겠지 시간이 흐르면
뒤를 돌아보기엔 자신이 없어서
가던 걸음을 재촉 하네

가다가다지쳐 두 눈을 꼭 감았네
소리내 울면 니가 다시 울까봐

하늘에서 만나면 꼭 말해줄꺼야
전하지 못했던 내 얘기

만에하나 널 잡을까봐 - See more at: http://lyricsalls.blogspot.jp/2013/02/lirik-lagu-mc-max-ost-horse-healer.html#sthash.oBw6yEWS.dpuf

MC the Max – If / Just In Case (????) Horse Doctor OST

It was when I was walking on the road that I thought of you
I was silent as if nothing was wrong
But in case if I turned around, you would be crying again
I hurry and rush my footsteps along the way

It might take a while to forget you
In the end, I will break down after I let you go
Because I’m not confident enough to turn around

* Forget me, erase me
On this tiring night, call it a lie
So when I open my eyes, I won’t remember this dream

** I tell the wind when I think of you
I will eventually erase you as time goes by
But because I’m not confident enough to turn around

I went and went but got so tired and I closed my eyes
Because if I cry out loud, you might cry once again

If we meet in the heavens, I will tell you for sure
All of my stories that I couldn’t tell you

* Repeat

** Repeat

Just in case I might catch you

Source: popgasa

Guest farhah1986

Hopefully the preview will come out sooner as i can't wait to see what gonna in the next episodes .

Congratulations on the 200th post, #chasen8888 and may you make many more! :)

Since we don't get them until Wednesday and Thursday, your wonderful recaps help us make it through, lol

Oh how I hate that queen mother!  And like the others, how is it that these guys can make the princess sicker in order to show off their skills and NOT be charged with a crime?  I mean they not only arrest but torture BGH and others if they look sideways!!!  That was a really big disappointment this week.  I was so looking forward to Officer Mah grabbing them and dragging them off to the guys with the pointed hats and the big sticks!!!

Please, before it is all over we have to see some punishment for the bad guys.

Did BGH send LSH to get KJN and take her some other place?   And it just has to come out about the switch at birth, even though BGH says it isn't, please writers make it come out and also that Yi was a 'horse quack' just to rub queen mother's nose in it all.

I'll miss this when it is over, but I am so ready for this big 'boil' of a plot to be lanced!!!  

I, too, hope Dowager Queen learns that LMH was a vet and a commoner, involved in killing of royal family member, resultant killing of Kang Dojun, killing of KJN's father and Dr. Ko, repeated attempts to kill BGH, endangered the life of the Princess, framed numerous people, killed the doctor that could incriminate him in the royal murder, has been in cahoots with Viceroy guy in much of this, repeatedly lied to the King only to benefit himself and causing so much turmoil, and that, in contrast BGH is the noble by birth. Maybe THEN she will finally butt out of affairs of state, not because she is a woman, but because she realizes that she is so stupid! Wow, now that's a run-on sentence! Whoo-hoo!

Guest mesela22

I love Korean historical drama but one thing I really hate. Always bad people at the end never get what they deserve. They are someones;s father or mother or brother what ever.... And they rescue them from the punishment. they exile instead of going to hell. If Lord Ko talked  to King about that LMH poisoned him would be different and easy for BGH. I dont know why they cover bad people mistakes and give them 100 times chance.
Queen mother is small person. It doesnt mean a person sit high position must have quality. For sake of this kingdom first thing to send her out of palace. If she hadnt helped viceroy and LMH they could not make all this bad things. So she must have punishment and stop her. I can understand LMH why hates BGH. He is jelious. What about Queen mother what does she think. She think he will be queen mother instead of her? Because there is not any reason for her to hate him. This is absurd.
She is real quack

Guest farhah1986

I love Korean historical drama but one thing I really hate. Always bad people at the end never get what they deserve. They are someones;s father or mother or brother what ever.... And they rescue them from the punishment. they exile instead of going to hell. If Lord Ko talked  to King about that LMH poisoned him would be different and easy for BGH. I dont know why they cover bad people mistakes and give them 100 times chance.

Queen mother is small person. It doesnt mean a person sit high position must have quality. For sake of this kingdom first thing to send her out of palace. If she hadnt helped viceroy and LMH they could not make all this bad things. So she must have punishment and stop her. I can understand LMH why hates BGH. He is jelious. What about Queen mother what does she think. She think he will be queen mother instead of her? Because there is not any reason for her to hate him. This is absurd.

She is real quack

Actually i also feel strange why she hate bgh when she has nothing to do about him unless bgh talent is a threat for her.

Archived