[Drama 2012/13] Horse Doctor 마의 馬醫 马医

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest farhah1986

Any idea what will happen in the next episode....Although many complain that the directors delay BGH revelation I think it is necessary for BGH to create a strong foundation upon his return to Joseon. Although he receive a letter from the emperor of china he does not has a strong support from the palace and this time he is preparing himself very well as he develop his power through the support of the common people which has been treated by him especially lord Oh.
Do you think Lord Oh know about his name and BGH contribution in China...maybe he know and maybe not but he'll be be thankful for him for saving his life and surely will provide assistance for him in the future.
What will happen to LSH after this? Just like what Do shik said before Song ha will not reveal Jin Young involvement with the smugglers...I think this time LMH will feel regret for taking Jin Young to take BGH place...because this time it will cost his son's life...What goes around comes around..I guess ultimately his son is paying for his evil deeds..or will he do something to Jin Young or BGH to save his life?

Guest happyjh

Been a fan of Lee Yowon since Queen Seonduk. Her role here is not so intense as like her role in other dramas,  but as always she never fails to charm me. No matter what her role is, she's awesome as always.

Happyjh2008 said: Been a fan of Lee Yowon since Queen Seonduk. Her role here is not so intense as like her role in other dramas,  but as always she never fails to charm me. No matter what her role is, she's awesome as always.

I am not sure that is necessary true though in my mind - a great actor can make a mediocre drama much better I think.  Though this is all subjective e.g. I felt that LYW did a passable job in QS and truth be told, if it was not for the actress playing Mishil, the drama would have been less than interesting.  I don't expect "Game of Thrones" twists in a k-drama (but imagine if a drama pulled one of those *ahem*) but it would be nice for the ship to be shaken up once in a while.

Guest loveitall

Happyjh2008 said: Been a fan of Lee Yowon since Queen Seonduk. Her role here is not so intense as like her role in other dramas,  but as always she never fails to charm me. No matter what her role is, she's awesome as always.

Grumpy82 said: @nikachan

If that is one of Queen Insoo's Aunts, I want to have what she is having.  She looks really good for someone 200+years old!

The last few episodes have been more interesting and I've enjoyed our stay in China (but this also confirms that I dislike Qing fashion a lot).  The Emperor's backing/some future diplomatic mission - Checkov's Gun which will be fired at some point.  Also, I am assuming they had Korean actors play the Chinese because to my ears, the Chinese sounded horrible and they alll-sppppppokeeee-sooooooooooo-slowwwwwwwww.

Officer Mah + Lady Kwan + Princess = <3 (I believe this is the online modern thing? Heh).

ep. 36 written preview from oficial site
의녀님 앞에 당당한 모습으로 서고 싶어요

현종에게 다리를 하나 잃었지만 병이 회복되고 있다고 말하는 오규태. 현종은 이명 환을 불러 자신에게 거짓말을 한 것이냐고 말한다.  한편, 자신의 자리로 돌아가겠다는 광현. 그동안 숨겨온 자신의 존재를 사람들에게  알리는데... 
maybe somebody can translate...

Guest conspirator

Grumpy82 said: I am not sure that is necessary true though in my mind - a great actor can make a mediocre drama much better I think.  Though this is all subjective e.g. I felt that LYW did a passable job in QS and truth be told, if it was not for the actress playing Mishil, the drama would have been less than interesting.  I don't expect "Game of Thrones" twists in a k-drama (but imagine if a drama pulled one of those *ahem*) but it would be nice for the ship to be shaken up once in a while.

Guest happyjh

Grumpy82 said: I am not sure that is necessary true though in my mind - a great actor can make a mediocre drama much better I think.  Though this is all subjective e.g. I felt that LYW did a passable job in QS and truth be told, if it was not for the actress playing Mishil, the drama would have been less than interesting. 

Archived