Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

Took me awhile to sign up for weibo... But it's so worth it xD. Thank you so much @soulgirl012!! All of the kisses are too hot to handle I tried so hard not to scream lol. And I still can't believe that were PBY's first kisses onscreen. I know she's an amazing actress but she never stops to amaze me! :dizzy:

I bet JI also has a lot of Director's cuts and BTS of Kiss scenes... Imagine how HOTTT they will be xD. Oh my Hwashin and Nari... If only time could pass faster :D:D

• Like 2

16 hours ago, soulgirl012 said:

kyaa!! The original first kiss from OMG was hot already but the director's cut!? KYAAAAAA!

You've been warn!!! Don't faint! XD Click me~

If there's extended kisses from JI DVD too... MY OH!

Oh boy @soulgirl012 - you just made my day.......this kiss is HOT HOT HOT ...... just too hot to handle!  How can PBY kiss oh so well when this was her first on-screen kiss?  JJS must be one darn good teacher :tongue:  Can't imagine how the extended kisses from JI would be like especially with two "experienced/best kissers" in a confined space like the locker room and the dormitory bed!!?

Kyaaa.....it was Chef who purposely swept aside the pots and pans on the kitchen top before going in for the sumptuous kiss with Na Bong :rolleyes: In the drama, we could only hear the "noise" of the pots and pans in the background and I always thought that it was "accidental"......aigoo, this must be another "special effect" ad-lib by the awesome Chef :lol:

6 hours ago, mintea18 said:

Took me awhile to sign up for weibo... But it's so worth it xD. Thank you so much @soulgirl012!! All of the kisses are too hot to handle I tried so hard not to scream lol. And I still can't believe that were PBY's first kisses onscreen. I know she's an amazing actress but she never stops to amaze me! :dizzy:

I bet JI also has a lot of Director's cuts and BTS of Kiss scenes... Imagine how HOTTT they will be xD. Oh my Hwashin and Nari... If only time could pass faster :D:D

Do we have to sign up on weibo to play the videos?  Are there more "worthy (*HOT*)" videos only accessible to weibo members?

Hope some kind fans would upload the director's cut and BTS videos of the JI kisses........something "worthwhile" to look forward to while waiting for his next project/drama!

• Like 2

Awwww... thanks @kenjo80 for the lovely pictures. I cannot get over JJS's wide chest, especially behind that sweaty shirt. LOL. I envy GHJ and especially his GF of unlimited access! XD

I can't wait to see him return to dramaland! sigh~~~

Here, sharing a cute pic of my favorite couple:

• Like 2

Our IOPE Men model looking dapper in his navy suit at the  IOPE Fansign event today :wub:  I watched the very short kakaolive broadcast of the interview with the Ent Weekly's reporter and JJS was ever so charming....watching and wishing I was there admiring this handsome man!

m2y1PeG.jpgJI6Vwko.jpgLMS7VIG.jpg

• Like 1

Annyeong Handsome :tongue:

iUxHe9J.jpg

JJS's Answers to the Speed Quiz.....Yay, me too, prefer your hair without bangs!!  And yes, working out is indeed a better stress reliever than alcohol.......will we get to see his six pack? :rolleyes:

jut7oU8.jpg

• Like 3

Yes, @kenjo80  after I click on the link it said I have to sign up first to watch the video. Actually It's not that hard to get a weibo account, it just took me awhile to figure out I could use a phone number from my country to sign up lol

On 5/18/2017 at 9:20 AM, kenjo80 said:

New MJ Dance practice photos :lol:

So manly here :wub:

kdZ0K8z.jpg

Look at those sweet muscles... He's definitely been enjoying working out lately :rolleyes:  And his handsome face and stare here reminds me so much of Hwashin :wub::tongue: I miss this guy on the small screen a lot TT<TT 

• Like 3

Just came across this YouTube video of OMG DVD Director's cut scene of the last kissing scene in episode 16 and OMGGG PBY found JJS so irresistible that she couldn't stop kissing him even after the "extra/ad-lib" kisses!  In the last few seconds of the clip, she even said that the more they kissed, the more she wanted to BOBO :lol::rolleyes:  Hahaha, JJS just burst out laughing :tongue:  PBY is so darn cute!

Description by the YouTuber:

*** The unseen kiss scene starts at 2:46

*** This scene is included in Oh My Ghost Director's Cut DVD.

*** FUN FACT: In this video, only the fist kiss was written in the script, the rest of the kisses were improvised by Park Boyoung.

• Like 3