Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

On 4/19/2017 at 11:50 AM, karen527 said:

Jung Suk is in a league of his own. He has a natural gift and right now, he's one of the most brilliant actors around. Many will try to emulate his style, but nobody does it better than Suk especially in romcom which he (hands down) reigns as the king. He's just mesmerizing to watch and has so many layers to each of his portrayal. There is nobody that even comes close. I have watched Hyung Sik and I am not amazed. Sorry. If Suk would be compared to Ji Sung, I wouldn't mind. He is an amazing actor as well. The closest comparison to Suk's brilliance is the great Charlie Chaplin. I even read a foreign review comparing Suk's acting with that of the early silent film actors' era. That's how exceptional Suk is. 

@karen527 totally agree with you, chingu. This talented actor is a natural and watching him on screen is always such a joy. And to be compared to Ji Sung and Charlie Chaplin is surely a recognition of his brilliant acting and I really hope his upcoming movie will hit daebak in the box office.  

You're going to see him up close in just 2 weeks' time and I bet you must be getting butterflies in your stomach already, anticipating the encounter with the one and only Jo Jung Suk :tongue: 

qPiTXi6.jpg

• Like 4

@kenjo80 Yes my dear, I am so excited to see him in the flesh. I'm actually counting the days already. Quite nervous because this will be my first trip alone but I will meet fellow fangirls in the same hotel so I feel less anxious. Haha. Hope the organizers won't be so strict. I really wish to be able to share a lot of pics and videos with you guys.

• Like 4

Lucky Korean fans in for another treat........JJS will be having an IOPE Air Cushion fansign event in Seoul on May 18. The official YouTube video for IOPE Air Cushion with JJS has garnered almost 1 million views in less than 2 weeks. Daebak and he is not even the one using the product........a male celebrity endorsing a female cosmetic product :D

tSxKhoa.jpg

Source : http://www.amorepacificmall.com/mobile/event/mobile_event_view.do?i_sEventcd=EVT201703_aircushion

e16Yhi3.gifYo2kwm3.gif

cr: UZUZU

• Like 4

On 22/4/2017 at 8:49 PM, mundaliv said:

Found this vid in JJS fans account in FB and IG.. He sang today in a wedding.. love his voice singing this song :)

Another clip where he gave a short speech before singing :wub:

Love how he ends the song here :wink:

• Like 4

On 22/4/2017 at 7:42 AM, kenjo80 said:

Lucky Korean fans in for another treat........JJS will be having an IOPE Air Cushion fansign event in Seoul on May 18. The official YouTube video for IOPE Air Cushion with JJS has garnered almost 1 million views in less than 2 weeks. Daebak and he is not even the one using the product........a male celebrity endorsing a female cosmetic product :D

YAY, we can expect many many nice pics and videos of him from the fansign event. It's been awhile since his last fansign. Wish May could come faster! :tongue:

---

New video from Samdasoo

• Like 3

@mundaliv @mintea18 wow, JJS, the wedding singer!  Indeed, his rendition of "This Is The Moment" especially the ending is always as amazing and perfect as only JJS can do! Can never get tired listening to him sing this song :wub:

When will his own wedding bells ring??? :wink:  Seems like there are quite a few celebrity couples getting married this year.  

Here are some cute pics of BTS pics of JJS filming his The Room fanmeet poster :D  He loves checking himself out in the mirror :tongue:

cBsg8Xr.jpg

• Like 2

According to this http://sbsfune.sbs.co.kr/news/news_content.jsp?article_id=E10008558692, JJS's official website chojungseok.co.kr will be unveiled on the 24th (Monday)  including the behind-the-scenes cut of his Fan Meet preparation.  

또한 비하인드 컷 뿐만 아니라 24일(월) 오후 오픈되는 공식 홈페이지(http://chojungseok.co.kr)에서는 연습과정이 담긴 메이킹 영상도 함께 공개될 예정이다. 영상에서 조정석은 메이크업을 받는 중에도 능청스럽게 하트를 날리는 등 깨알 같은 모습으로 팬들의 얼굴에 웃음꽃이 피게 만들 것이라고

That's wonderful news indeed!  JJS is going to have his very own official website which will be revealed later today :grin:  Daebak!

• Like 2

Wow! His own official website!! That's really a great news for today @kenjo80 He is a superstar now :D 

If only he can release one album of the songs that he sings quite often, I'll be super happy!! Currently his song that can be found in iTunes only around 4 songs if I'm not mistaken. And all are OSTs. The wedding song is not available also my girl song. In Youtube I can't find the good version also

• Like 3

4 hours ago, mundaliv said:

Wow! His own official website!! That's really a great news for today @kenjo80 He is a superstar now :D 

If only he can release one album of the songs that he sings quite often, I'll be super happy!! Currently his song that can be found in iTunes only around 4 songs if I'm not mistaken. And all are OSTs. The wedding song is not available also my girl song. In Youtube I can't find the good version also

Also I hope he will sing one of the OSTs from JI someday, maybe in his upcoming fanmeeting. All of the songs from JI are so good and I still listen to them till today. And I bet it will sound heavenly with Jungsuk's voice :wub:

Can't wait for his fanmeeting

GZfWOKJ.jpg

• Like 5